Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1362612 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dammysmart:
Well in as much as I would have loved to explain a few things to you as it seems you got simple comprehension problem, i do not have the luxury of time. You equally do not know what Grace is if at all you are a believer.

PS: If i have also offended you by my response in any way pls from the bottom of my heart Forgive me. Cheers! see you at the top!

Freedom of speech.

No offence taken.

Cheers see you at the top brop
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dammysmart:
Well in as much as I would have loved to explain a few things to you as it seems you got simple comprehension problem, i do not have the luxury of time. You equally do not know what Grace is if at all you are a believer.

PS: If i have also offended you by my response in any way pls from the bottom of my heart Forgive me. Cheers! see you at the top!

To me it seems you are trying to cut corners & using grace as cover, And the guy is trying to help you by telling you is wrong & you will end up getting punished. The problem here is the army won't throw you out, till almost you thought you got the job, then they will hummiliate & disqualify you

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Babatundeh26:
See guys, the world won't end this year, same as the Nigerian Army recruitment won't end this year. My advice is make sure you have all the requirements, don't give them a reason to send you back home. thousands of Nigeria youths will the applying, a lot of them are even over qualified and some of us are here thinking on how to cut corners. Would you rather scale through every hurdle just to be shown the door at the end because you gave a false information? Except your father is COAS,CODS or COAF getting into the Nigerian Army with false information is rare, I know it does happen but those few have super connection. IF your godfather is not a top top politician or a top general biko try get over prepared if possible. a whole lot of people came back home because instead of preparing they were all about cutting corners, giving false information and relying on one captain wey never know road around barracks. My brothers try and get shortlisted, get all required documents ready and most importantly be healthy na the main koko be that.

Word bro....

But captain Sabi barracks oh....lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Jiang:

To me it seems you are trying to cut corners & using grace as cover, And the guy is trying to help you by telling you is wrong & you will end up getting punished. The problem here is the army won't throw you out, till almost you thought you got the job, then they will hummiliate & disqualify you

Please preach more..... The end of your post is the most painful one....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
erimakosamuel:

I tried it and it worked partially....

If I walk normal the full arc shows....but if I walk sluggishly,the arc shows but not full.

I think there should be a way the army checks

Oga Mango juice....Ugo....e.t.c oya make una kon rake this matter comot from ground
If your leg be like this just forget am, go and join civil defence..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Iyajelili(f): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dammysmart:
Thanks for your counsel but you have only spoken not GOD. Ever heard of the word GRACE? the last time i checked i didnt forge a certificate so? Whats with the guardroom? i provided what i had. Bonam Sanitem bro!
How can GOD and grace be in the same sentence with forgery or manipulation? I doubt if we understand religion well in Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
ugo4u:

If your leg be like this just forget am, go and join civil defence..

Sure guy

Am good to go.
Na make God favour me and everyone who is destined for Army for this first shortlistment. Amen
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Iyajelili:

How can GOD and grace be in the same sentence with forgery or manipulation? I doubt if we understand religion well in Africa

Iyajelili....if not that I am currently in my celibate period,I for Don yarn you sharp sharp

If you know you know
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dammysmart:
My motivating factor was from someone on this platform who said he doesnt even possess his nysc discharge cert as at when he was shortlisted and when he was asked of it in the screening stage he only. presented his ID card and that stood for him. He them said, here he is awaiting the final list. I do not know which page particularly on this thread but for those who read from beginning till present you may bear witness. whichever way, Que Sera Sera
I would have said no harm in trying, only if you had left it blank and submitted like that, then that would have being a different matter, last last if you face board you will know what to cook as long as it will be ready(NYSC CERT) by then.
Someone went for SSC screening in 2016 when he was still serving (that I know) I did'nt know whether he made the final shortlist. The guy was serving at 1div kaduna, I don't know how he did it but i'm sure he didnt upload a fake cert.
The bad thing with army is that instead of them to pursue you immediately they discover it, they will allow you to suffer with other cadet after which they will now withdraw such a person maybe 2days to pop.
PS: But if you have better godfather just forget am.. na naija we de, by the way some candidatate that didnt even apply will join training 1 month to POP sef and hang pip.

PS: Some Corporals have leg more than some Generals oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Iyajelili(f): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Iyajelili....if not that I am currently in my celibate period,I for Don yarn you sharp sharp

If you know you know
I know joor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by scave(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Few answers I have
Height, weight, BMI
Visual acuity
Your teeth
Blood pressure
+or - ECG
Chest Xray
Blood tests for HIV, Hepatitis B, PCV
Urinalysis, Urine toxicology ( screening for drug metabolites)
Anal examination to rule out rectal prolapse
Overt bow leg or K leg or wind swept deformity
Shortened limbs or amputated fingers (I don't know if toes are involved)
Flat foot (this is done bcs people with this condition usually can't wear boots for long, and trust me say you no fit dey wear Dunlop slippers for war front grin)
Scars or tattoos
Surgical conditions like Surface swellings (eg protruded navel, big lipomas, goitre etc) Hernia, hydrocoele etc
You can help yourself by making changes now to those defective aspects of your health

Abeg I get excess teeth growing behind, what's my fate
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dammysmart:
Bruv, i do not know how people think i uploaded a fake certificate tho. I didnt just want to leave the space vacant as it is consequential that you upload sumfin there. Whatever i uploaded carries my name, probable date of discharge and all necessary corps member data. It ws given at camp and i do not know if anyone understands that yet. Pls i just uploaded that so i might get a chance of being shortlisted as well and not in anyway forgery. The decision is left for the army though. Man proposes, God disposes.

I just told a friend to upload her WAEC certificate in the space for NYSC cos she is still serving. That I think is a better option. Before screening the certificate will be ready
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
scave:

Abeg I get excess teeth growing behind, what's my fate
Sincerely I don't know about that. Clear off the doubt by removing it with just 3,000 naira. Do it ASAP so the hole in the gum can heal up before screening. Wishing you the very best
I've also got teeth issues and I'm fixing em up next week
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by scave(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Sincerely I don't know about that. Clear off the doubt by removing it with just 3,000 naira. Do it ASAP so the hole in the gum can heal up before screening. Wishing you the very best

Roger that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bm25(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Tooth hole around the right corner! cry

Threat?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
bm25:

Tooth hole around the right corner! cry

Threat?

I don't think so. I think they major on missing tooth and broken ones. But I'll advise you fill it up so as to clear all doubts. 5k or less in get it done either PH or government
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

I don't think so. I think they major on missing tooth and broken ones. But I'll advise you fill it up so as to clear all doubts. 5k or less in get it done either PH or government
Nobody is talking about ezeu'ure aka rottened/brown teeth.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
ugo4u:

I would have said no harm in trying, only if you had left it blank and submitted like that, then that would have being a different matter, last last if you face board you will know what to cook as long as it will be ready(NYSC CERT) by then.
Someone went for SSC screening in 2016 when he was still serving (that I know) I did'nt know whether he made the final shortlist. The guy was serving at 1div kaduna, I don't know how he did it but i'm sure he didnt upload a fake cert.
The bad thing with army is that instead of them to pursue you immediately they discover it, they will allow you to suffer with other cadet after which they will now withdraw such a person maybe 2days to pop.
PS: But if you have better godfather just forget am.. na naija we de, by the way some candidatate that didnt even apply will join training 1 month to POP sef and hang pip.

PS: Some Corporals have leg more than some Generals oo.
Your last comment is not possible,i used to think so but its just deceiving to believe someone will resume training a month or two to POP,

On the issue of fake certificates i advice that nobody should try it unless you want to waste your time,the army will verify you to your village,they visited our uncle s and parents,please let me say it again,they will visit your relations and parents and next of kin,if you misrepresent themselves,you are a gooner,the referee that signed will also be visited.Finally had it been the person that uploaded an NYSC format seeked our advice i would have advice he upload call-Up letter,it will make more sense that the format,let me just be Frank to him.......its better he forget it,that alone shows you are taking the system for granted,you must be a joker,just get ready.........things like this should not be heard

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
mkoabiola:

My guy where av u been
Since u were commissioned I no hear from u again
This is not ur old moniker NA.
2014/2015 or so
I lost ur contact though.
Hw is ur unit.
Good hearing from u a again
my guy am fine,the job is very tasking but we have signed it,i lost login information for my former username,how are you brother?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good news to all engineers in the house and NA DSSC hopeful like myself, sincerely I have been disturbed by this professional baby certification and registration of a thing, so I mailed NSE last week stating claims as regards the closure of their portal and reasons why it should be kept opened at all times, I wasn't really expecting their urgent reply, but I was being enlisted as a DSSC cadet was my driving force. I didn't get their mail for days, so I decided to check out my spam and I discovered that they responded the next day, that the portal is now opened for registration, that deadline has been extended.
So guys I was able to register as a graduate member of NSE today and I paid my #2800 (2500 for registration and 300 for processing) so guys hurry up and register. After registering please guys let's start bombarding NSE via this support mail address support@portal.nse.org.ng that our certificate should be ready as soon as possible, if the soft copy is made available in a week time it's a victory for us and if the hard copy made available b4 November ending, it's SUPER SUPER VICTORY.

here is the portal link for registration

https://portal.nse.org.ng/Account/Register

ugo4u and others God Don they answer our prayer ooooooooooooo

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
Gentlelord:
Good news to all engineers in the house and NA DSSC hopeful like myself, sincerely I have been disturbed by this professional baby certification and registration of a thing, so I mailed NSE last week stating claims as regards the closure of their portal and reasons why it should be kept opened at all times, I wasn't really expecting their urgent reply, but I was being enlisted as a DSSC cadet was my driving force. I didn't get their mail for days, so I decided to check out my spam and I discovered that they responded the next day, that the portal is now opened for registration, that deadline has been extended.
So guys I was able to register as a graduate member of NSE today and I paid my #2800 (2500 for registration and 300 for processing) so guys hurry up and register. After registering please guys let's start bombarding NSE via this support mail address support@portal.nse.org.ng that our certificate should be ready as soon as possible, if the soft copy is made available in a week time it's a victory for us and if the hard copy made available b4 November ending, it's SUPER SUPER VICTORY.

That's the standard bro, Sense will not kee you..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Gentlelord:

Haven't you apllied for ( Army)??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
ugo4u:

I wonder too

And is he not a doctor?

I pray the certificate would be ready before the last day of November...à
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
ugo4u:

I have already applied bro for DSSC, I needed to do it even though I didn't fill NSE in the form, I filled another professional body, I still need to have NSE, I will present it physically if need be when I am shortlisted or I will even present my registration ID number if the certificate isn't ready by then.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Part of the instruction requires the candidate to get 2 recognizable referees to attest to candidates character. Does that mean we will print out two different set of forms?
Note we have LG attestation form and Reference form, also to get one's institution to give out letter of recommendation na war oo, u go sort sote........................................................................you know the rest
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Few answers I have
Height, weight, BMI
Visual acuity
Your teeth
Blood pressure
+or - ECG
Chest Xray
Blood tests for HIV, Hepatitis B, PCV
Urinalysis, Urine toxicology ( screening for drug metabolites)
Anal examination to rule out rectal prolapse
Overt bow leg or K leg or wind swept deformity
Shortened limbs or amputated fingers (I don't know if toes are involved)
Flat foot (this is done bcs people with this condition usually can't wear boots for long, and trust me say you no fit dey wear Dunlop slippers for war front grin)
Scars or tattoos
Surgical conditions like Surface swellings (eg protruded navel, big lipomas, goitre etc) Hernia, hydrocoele etc
You can help yourself by making changes now to those defective aspects of your health
Before I being think say that anal inspection na to detect gays grin but some they reason say na pile.
How kwanu army go tell matured men to turn around stark naked bend down and cough while they peep inside the anus..Chai!!!!!!! doctors dey try oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by luckyjacob: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
pls i filled in a prof cert trcn but will reg. for it by january will it not affect me. response pls
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
ugo4u:

Before I being think say that anal inspection na to detect gays grin but some they reason say na pile.
How kwanu army go tell matured men to turn around stark naked bend down and cough while they peep inside the anus..Chai!!!!!!! doctors dey try oooo

Na this part dey fear me for the whole matter

Training...running....push up.....sit up ...all those ones na wash...I go scale through easily...

But been Stark naked my brother,na another level....person bolokus go dey outside...chai

I just pray it is one candidate one doctor.....and not one candidate multiple doctors

Mbok....I go just mess ......lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Na this part dey fear me for the whole matter

Training...running....push up.....sit up ...all those ones na wash...I go scale through easily...

But been Stark naked my brother,na another level....person bolokus go dey outside...chai

I just pray it is one candidate one doctor.....and not one candidate multiple doctors

Mbok....I go just mess ......lolz
Something when them go even press to check wether the palm kernel complete....
Where gbese go dey na when them combine male and female candidates for medicals..
na that time them go know say person be human right activist.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dammysmart:
My motivating factor was from someone on this platform who said he doesnt even possess his nysc discharge cert as at when he was shortlisted and when he was asked of it in the screening stage he only. presented his ID card and that stood for him. He them said, here he is awaiting the final list. I do not know which page particularly on this thread but for those who read from beginning till present you may bear witness. whichever way, Que Sera Sera
yea I did in 2016.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.