Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1362651 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
ugo4u:

Something when them go even press to check wether the palm kernel complete....
Where gbese go dey na when them combine male and female candidates for medicals..
na that time them go know say person be human right activist.

My kernel complete na....shoe...must dey press

If Dem combine male and female...Dem must make sure say Dem female strip too....

So that both parties can feed them eyes..... grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
veraiyke:
yea I did in 2016.
Could you pls suffice us with what you uploaded in place of discharge cert? and how you scaled thru screening. what disqualified you (If you weren't enlisted).Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dammysmart:
Could you pls suffice us with what you uploaded in place of discharge cert? and how you scaled thru screening. what disqualified you (If you weren't enlisted).Thanks

I was never disqualified cox i made it through credential verification. I applied for DSSC then under chaplaincy but i was neither a priest nor pastor n so I guess that might have worked against me in the final selection of those that went to camp. Hence I applied for SSC now since my course philosophy/religion has no place in dssc
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
but bros me I go wake naked for barrack if e go fetch me enlistment oh
erimakosamuel:

Na this part dey fear me for the whole matter

Training...running....push up.....sit up ...all those ones na wash...I go scale through easily...

But been Stark naked my brother,na another level....person bolokus go dey outside...chai

I just pray it is one candidate one doctor.....and not one candidate multiple doctors

Mbok....I go just mess ......lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Babatundeh26:
but bros me I go wake naked for barrack if e go fetch me enlistment oh

If it would get me enlisted.....I fit even run the 3.2km naked.

But not sure of how the whole thing will span out to be is the main reason why it's looking and sounding awkward to me
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2018
Am good 2 go
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by swaggabrown(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2018
We all have different understanding on how this selection is done. I use to have a friend who works in the MS where shortlisting is done. And he made me to understand dat no body has time to b checking millions of application to know who has fake or real certificate. Mostly shortlisting is done by the application number sent to them by influential pple and Godfathers... Its a system program.. They just input the number and ur details fall out.. And u are being shortlisted. Where the problem may be is only if u r not able to get the correct and original certificates that meets the requirements bfore the screening exercise. Becos wen we got there we were asked to make photo copies of all our credentials. We made abt 4 copies each. Bought a file and put 3 copies each and submitted. That file will be used during the board stage of the screening. The remaining one photocopy will be urs.. Thats wat u will go into the board with. And again the one u submited to the board is wat stands as ur file in the army through out ur career. And thats wat they will use for background checks.. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Saintdtm(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2018
ugo4u:

Before I being think say that anal inspection na to detect gays grin but some they reason say na pile.
How kwanu army go tell matured men to turn around stark naked bend down and cough while they peep inside the anus..Chai!!!!!!! doctors dey try oooo
I TELL YOU!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2018
a person with strong legs will not come in an open forum and voice it out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Sheriff232:
my guy am fine,the job is very tasking but we have signed it,i lost login information for my former username,how are you brother?
good morning sir... I wish you well in all ur endeavour during ur service in d army, i wanna ask if we re to get the attestation and reference form signed before the NASB or its not needed till the final enlistment... Thank you so much sir for ur great contribution to dz thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2018
lakesman1989:
good morning sir... I wish you well in all ur endeavour during ur service in d army, i wanna ask if we re to get the attestation and reference form signed before the NASB or its not needed till the final enlistment... Thank you so much sir for ur great contribution to dz thread.
All of them are required during selection board exercise,be careful with documents,create a file for army,make sure its the same documents you submitted on portal that you you will tender,they don't have time to check credentials now but once the number has reduced probably after the last interview they will cross check,good luck
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2018
I get you, Imagine showing your ass to the doctor, travelling down from your state and going through all that stress and trauma and not get enlisted. Papa God na our hand i dey oh, no make heart attack kee me
erimakosamuel:

If it would get me enlisted.....I fit even run the 3.2km naked.

But not sure of how the whole thing will span out to be is the main reason why it's looking and sounding awkward to me
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Babatundeh26:
I get you, Imagine showing your ass to the doctor, travelling down from your state and going through all that stress and trauma and not get enlisted. Papa God na our hand i dey oh, no make heart attack kee me
just pray for God's favor,don't kill yourself because of army,if it's in your destiny you will be shortlisted ,train,do the job and you will retire peacefully if it's not take it like that........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Babatundeh26:
Imagine showing your ass to the doctor,

Hehehehe
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yeah, its not like I have a choice , if dem no carry me i no go kill myself but my dream is to wear that Uniform and sleep in canopies and most importantly protecting Nigeria from all her enemies, other than these I see nothing else that will make my life a fulfilled one.
Sheriff232:
just pray for God's favor,don't kill yourself because of army,if it's in your destiny you will be shortlisted ,train,do the job and you will retire peacefully if it's not take it like that........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Babatundeh26:
Yeah, its not like I have a choice , if dem no carry me i no go kill myself but my dream is to wear that Uniform and sleep in canopies and most importantly protecting Nigeria from all her enemies, other than these I see nothing else that will make my life a fulfilled one.

Oga,shut up....you na my guy ...and I know when you lie

If total give you 600k as entry level and after a year of confirmation them say Dem go increase the pay to 1.2mil per month....you go still wear uniform?

Now,talk true

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
ugo4u:

Something when them go even press to check wether the palm kernel complete....
Where gbese go dey na when them combine male and female candidates for medicals..
na that time them go know say person be human right activist.
grin trouble go happen. As many shall arise and be strong spitting out thick water

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
ugo4u:

Before I being think say that anal inspection na to detect gays grin but some they reason say na pile.
How kwanu army go tell matured men to turn around stark naked bend down and cough while they peep inside the anus..Chai!!!!!!! doctors dey try oooo
Rectal prolapse is the medical term for lay man's word PILE
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
bm25:

Tooth hole around the right corner! cry

Threat?

Sorry I meant filling the hole and not removing the tooth. Tell them to fill the hole so your tooth will still be intact. NB some tooth decays can't be filled as they've passed the stage of filling. What you'll do in this case is called ROOT CANAL THERAPY and crowning. It will retain the tooth there. It will cost about 50k
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
scave:

Roger that

I made a mistake with the answer please. Don't remove your tooth because you have a hole in it. Rather tell them to fill the hole so your tooth will still be intact. NB some tooth decays can't be filled as they've passed the stage of filling. What you'll do in this case is called ROOT CANAL THERAPY and crowning. It will retain the tooth there. It will cost about 50k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sheriff232:
You have hands to type question abi,don't worry i will come and suffer you during training....lol
godfather sir I ready serve your jobs, make God just favour me first as regards this NA DSSC parole, you go know say serving jobs na my hobby
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
As par say you be my guy I expect say you go red and understand first. I dey talk about FULFILLMENT . For sure i go take total offer because the money plenty but i swear the job satisfaction and fulfillment no go reach when i wear that uniform. No be mouth but i get hope of far better jobs , i get option to leave this country but my heart dey that rugged life.
erimakosamuel:

Oga,shut up....you na my guy ...and I know when you lie

If total give you 600k as entry level and after a year of confirmation them say Dem go increase the pay to 1.2mil per month....you go still wear uniform?

Now,talk true
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

I made a mistake with the answer please. Don't remove your tooth because you have a hole in it. Rather tell them to fill the hole so your tooth will still be intact. NB some tooth decays can't be filled as they've passed the stage of filling. What you'll do in this case is called ROOT CANAL THERAPY and crowning. It will retain the tooth there. It will cost about 50k
this teeth issue sef, i had mine removed since 2009 and its at the extreme left side of my mouth and no visible at all sef.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mafialeader:
this teeth issue sef, i had mine removed since 2009 and its at the extreme left side of my mouth and no visible at all sef.
you are good to go if its not your front teethes and dont have beyond salvageable decays, i was also missing a tooth during my medicals, that was 10 years ago sha smiley
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bolakale30(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'm sorry if this issue has been treated before, but I would like to ask again. I don't have a First leaving school certificate. I didn't complete primary 6. But I have a sworn affidavit. Any advice for me please help! I intend to apply for the DSSC.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
bolakale30:
I'm sorry if this issue has been treated before, but I would like to ask again. I don't have a First leaving school certificate. I didn't complete primary 6. But I have a sworn affidavit. Any advice for me please help! I intend to apply for the DSSC.

Lol
Hahahaha

You see

When government said let your hand above your head touch your ear before you enter secondary......you people will not hear....una go dey form brilliant children.....na the fruit of the 18years ago seed just ripe so......

Lol

No offence meant oh......just wishing Federal government had allowed me to jump primary 6 at my own time
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by scave(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
it was stated 2 minimum reference does it involve approval from parents and the one chairman of local government or military sign 4 u, or we will give two different military or chairman to sign.?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dammysmart:
What document did you upload in place of discharge cert to get to I shortlisted?
if there was need to upload nysc cert then I must have obviously uploaded my call up letter. How I go shortlisted in the 30 man list for screening n interview is what I don't know. All Na God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
bolakale30:
Let me try to answer this ur qtn to the best of my knowledge first primary cert is to be able to check ur age wc later on they will verify from the school u are bringing their certification forward. Again during screening they will calculate ur primary, ssce, uni years spent in other to know the possibility and authenticity of how old u said u are. Me I would have suggested that u collect one original primary school cert of one school and make sure is the old certificate not new as well as ur name is on there log book in case of reference/verification to avoid the story that touch. If u are shortlisted u will see some glaring older ppl claiming younger age and they will scale through cos they've done their assignments well.

Main man in the house pls take it from here and correct me if am wrong please
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bolakale30(m): 2:24am On Nov 02, 2018
shobroy10:

Let me try to answer this ur qtn to the best of my knowledge first primary cert is to be able to check ur age wc later on they will verify from the school u are bringing their certification forward. Again during screening they will calculate ur primary, ssce, uni years spent in other to know the possibility and authenticity of how old u said u are. Me I would have suggested that u collect one original primary school cert of one school and make sure is the old certificate not new as well as ur name is on there log book in case of reference/verification to avoid the story that touch. If u are shortlisted u will see some glaring older ppl claiming younger age and they will scale through cos they've done their assignments well.

Main man in the house pls take it from here and correct me if am wrong please
It will be difficult to get one as it's usually state government issued rather than primary school

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.