Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1362543 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 3:05am On Nov 11, 2018
ugo4u:
Part of the instruction requires the candidate to get 2 recognizable referees to attest to candidates character. Does that mean we will print out two different set of forms?
Note we have LG attestation form and Reference form, also to get one's institution to give out letter of recommendation na war oo, u go sort sote........................................................................you know the rest

I feel its the normal reference letter.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Conditions of service... Those wey wan join check ur age and know which rank u go reach if u succeed
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2018
enesi009:
Conditions of service... Those wey wan join check ur age and know which rank u go reach if u succeed
This information is restricted,kindly remove it from here, you can extract those information and post
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Do you have sense at all

Because I have been watching you wash people on this thread with your stupidity you think you can do same to me

First of all....do you think the Nigerian army is your father's job

Army that has been in existence for over 60 years....you want to go and change it with your fish brain

You don't want to take orders...did they force you to join the army

You have been ranting how ruthless the army has been....were they suppose to breast feed you with milk or teach you how to crush bones with your teeth..

You call me a dullard.....I laughed at your foolishness...... 6 months .....you spent 4 months and ran away with your tail in-between your legs ...who is the dullard now

You must be regretting your deeds...and you want to discourage people here......gerarahia with your evil jinx....

You didn't make it.....doesn't mean others won't make it.....

Blabbing that he wants to change the army ....have you change the paint of your father's house.......have you changed your dippers ever....

Men will be encouraging guys you will be running your mouth as if you are the first to be maltreated in the army

Come.....oh

What's your problem self.......I think seun should change your name from lebete to runawaysoldier

Nawa to you oh.

Shoe.....see this Baga trying to underate the army.

No...they will sing children songs for you and after six months give you 2 stars on your shoulder because you are the only graduate in Nigeria.....I think that's what your dull brain was thinking.

You better go and think we'll about your life.

Check your life from when you applied into the army got in....ran away.....up till now..........It's only a stupid fool like you will do such

Meat like you...okoko

Not taking sides but this mentality is a massive problem. Just because something is old does not mean it should not change.

That is how our ancestors ended up fighting artillery with dane guns. Some of Lebete's critiques were apt some of the arguments against his stance also had their merits. Let us learn from both and not encourage stagnation.

The army has a ton of areas it should improve in, those of us who want to become officers should keep that in mind. Unlike Lebete though, hopefully, I have the liver to endure, get to the top and change things.

After all, guy, as you don comot so, the people wey replace you, dem fit worse pass you sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2018
Sheriff232:
This information is restricted,kindly remove it from here, you can extract those information and post
ok sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2018
OFRNGR:

Not taking sides but this mentality is a massive problem. Just because something is old does not mean it should not change.

That is how our ancestors ended up fighting artillery with dane guns. Some of Lebete's critiques were apt some of the arguments against his stance also had their merits. Let us learn from both and not encourage stagnation.

The army has a ton of areas it should improve in, those of us who want to become officers should keep that in mind. Unlike Lebete though, hopefully, I have the liver to endure, get to the top and change things.

After all, guy, as you don comot so, the people wey replace you, dem fit worse pass you sef.

Point noted boss.
Thanks for pointing that out.

You na chairman
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
intrepidjay1:

seriously cuz have got this phobia they may tend to use whiteness as another excuse to cut shut candidate
is ur teeth that brown?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
lebete3000:

And just cos u have data doesn't mean you should go typing poo either.

I said my piece in peace, a simple I don't agree would do but Nigerians will want to form clapback & cry foul when they get burnt.

Shameless desperadoes.
Truly, you said your own but not in peace, like it wasn't you going on about religion. Guy you are a pathetic loser. Thank God you never made it. Officers like you are the ones that go about giving the institution a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
scave:
mine has just been sign by a general with passport of colonel but no stamp was done because he was not in office where I met him, hope there won't be issues during screening?

Guy you have to be smart. Why would you accept a Colonels passport? Why in a haste?
The hardest thing was to get a General to sign for you and you should have tried everything possible to get his passport. He can sign the local government attestation, parents and guardians form and one of your reference. Use one stone to kill 3 birds.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
scave:
mine has just been sign by a general with passport of colonel but no stamp was done because he was not in office where I met him, hope there won't be issues during screening?
You have to be Careful otherwise you land yourself in trouble,you can be disqualified on the grounds of impersonation,why would you accept colonel passport in the name with a general name,anyways there's still time to correct all anomalies but was it the same person,if so manage and collect the passport showing the current rank ,if not it could be misunderstood,during our time some of the people that signed for us are now Brig Gen,but were Colonel when they signed,thats understandable but in your case he is a substantive general and must be reflected especially if he is wearing uniform other than camo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
@lebete3000
With all due respect I appreciate your narrations and I share in your agony nonetheless I would really appreciate if you let it be.

Based on experience, the insults would never end and I don't think it's taking us anywhere.

I have witnessed many insults and confrontation s on previous threads and the funniest thing was that those who were insulted eventually made the team.

In fact one of our WhatsApp group member had to be taken to our WhatsApp guardroom, he insulted almost everybody at sight but it would surprise you that he is now a 2nd Lt. and those of us weh deh form Admin never make am.

Same thing happened on the EFCC thread, some EFCC cadets ran away from NDA Kaduna and many people were quick to judge them. In fact one of the cadets jumped the fence and ran away around 3am. But after narrating their ordeal men begin they rethink EFCC job.

Use the time you have here to make reasonable connections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
MUTERIKA:
Truly, you said your own but not in peace, like it wasn't you going on about religion. Guy you are a pathetic loser. Thank God you never made it. Officers like you are the ones that go about giving the institution a bad name.

Thanks God I'm not an Officer & it's ppl like you that always make it. Yet the Army continues to have a bad even worse repute by the day.

I think even you will know who the useless person here is, save you're intentionally or internationally stupid & daft.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by scave(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
MrSuama:

Guy you have to be smart. Why would you accept a Colonels passport? Why in a haste?
The hardest thing was to get a General to sign for you and you should have tried everything possible to get his passport. He can sign the local government attestation, parents and guardians form and one of your reference. Use one stone to kill 3 birds.

he is a very busy person I just had an opportunity to meet with him when he was around
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by dominicnuel1: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
enesi009:
ok sir
guy u fit repost make we see dat tin I was not online then.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
dominicnuel1:
guy u fit repost make we see dat tin I was not online then.
i think at oga Sherif dis is OK now

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by vanV: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Good Day Sir, pls i have HND in Forestry Technology. will such a field be accepted and im 25.
2. i have toothache, with hole. which is located inside the jaw end is dis a disadvantage ?
Thank You
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
vanV:
Good Day Sir,
pls i have HND in Forestry Technology.
will such a field be accepted and im 25.

2. i have toothache, with hole. which is located inside the jaw end
is dis a disadvantage ?

Thank You
with respect to your degree,no problem because forestry tech is under science but your toothache will not disqualify you though you will have problems during training,by the time you go for slapping parade you might die,it depends on your endurance,tootache pain no be here but I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2018
intrepidjay1:

seriously cuz have got this phobia they may tend to use whiteness as another excuse to cut shut candidate
That's impossible
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2018
which one be slapping training? i dont think there is anything like that, u guys can make person to fear
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2018
johnmarcel:
which one be slapping training?
i dont think there is anything like that, u guys can make person to fear
slapping parade not training per say but mostly for culprits,when you go you will know,.........lol,
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Iyajelili(f): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Sheriff232:
with respect to your degree,no problem because forestry tech is under science but your toothache will not disqualify you though you will have problems during training,by the time you go for slapping parade you might die,it depends on your endurance,tootache pain no be here but I wish you well.
Laugh wan tear my belle o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jameskenneth12: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2018
Pls add me 07036999727
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by swaggabrown(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
House please wat do i do? I obtained my B.Sc. in 2011 and the limit given is not less than 2013 for SSC. I am still within the Age though. And my course is not found in DSSC. I am jst confused and i have mad interest for the Army.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
swaggabrown:
House please wat do i do? I obtained my B.Sc. in 2011 and the limit given is not less than 2013 for SSC. I am still within the Age though. And my course is not found in DSSC. I am jst confused and i have mad interest for the Army.
It will be difficult but try your Luck,that's the first thing they check
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Rangis0: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
enesi009:

I am guessing the other columns are rank and ages respectively, but what does the column C stand for? Years on rank?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kerij(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
pls can a civil servant of grade level 15 sign d refrence form
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kerij:
pls can a civil servant of grade level 15 sign d refrence form
NO
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rangis0:

I am guessing the other columns are rank and ages respectively, but what does the column C stand for? Years on rank?

Yes
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
swaggabrown:

You must have graduated at a very young age. i am guessing 20
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
scave:

he is a very busy person I just had an opportunity to meet with him when he was around

Guy we still have to the end of November before application close. And only God knows when interview list will be out.

Guy I don't know how many times you have applied but I wonder if you know what the picture of the General can do on your forms.

Come to think of it, you asked a question, I deh try guide you but it seems you are satisfied with a General's name, service number and signature but a Colonel's passport. Is that not false declaration of information? Have you ever used your friends passport during any application?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
enesi009:

Oga sherif, please kindly explain what the Column C & D means. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Users2000, eclipsehemmy(m), onmylane and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.