Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359949 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sheriff232:
Gentlemen,be careful with what you share online,the army will profile you properly before final shortlist,if you know you have any propaganda video on your wall i advice you take it down,hence forth be careful with social media comments unless you are not interested again,good luck
Very true sir!! even political comments at this time are to be avoided or at-least candidates should try and tweak their privacy settings in such a manner that only them and their friends can view what is being posted or shared especially on facebook, another way to avid army radar detection is to used pseudonyms and also not allowing ur number to pop up ur profile when inputed in the search bar.. but the safest and easiest is not to post anything at all.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 3:33am On Nov 26, 2018
shiwaggz57:

lol! so what was the question u asked jare, I want to know.

Co asking, biko grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 3:42am On Nov 26, 2018
ugo4u:

Very true sir!! even political comments at this time are to be avoided or at-least candidates should try and tweak their privacy settings in such a manner that only them and their friends can view what is being posted or shared especially on facebook, another way to avid army radar detection is to used pseudonyms and also not allowing ur number to pop up ur profile when inputed in the search bar.. but the safest and easiest is not to post anything at all.

grin grin grin

Wait ohh. In this day and age, una never go anon?

I use a VPN and pseudonyms for the more ribald Social Networks like here, Reddit and Twitter. Every Google page under my real name is very, very professional. It's just good advice for we internet pikin.

Let us learn from our Kogi brother, Eriko Samuel to never use our real name if we want to troll cheesy cool

Serious note though, I think taking online palaver offline is rather immature. I saw the thread and I'll have to question the humanity of anybody who thinks "mbok" is worth targetting somebody's professional ambitions or making them suffer offline.

Not that I know what mbok means but even if it means bastard, the retaliation the officer is implying and that some of you are practically encouraging is immoral abeg. Like cheering somebody who shoots a person that slaps them.

Nah lack of basic ethics dey kill Naija.

My own is that we're not women to be carrying grudges, hope the officer desists.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:11am On Nov 26, 2018
OFRNGR:

grin grin grin

I use a VPN and pseudonyms for the more ribald Social Networks like here, Reddit and Twitter. Every Google page under my real name is very, very professional. It's just good advice for we internet pikin.

Let us learn from our Kogi brother, Eriko Samuel to never use our real name if we want to troll cheesy cool

Serious note though, I think taking online palaver offline is rather immature. I saw the thread and I'll have to question the humanity of anybody who thinks "mbok" is worth targetting somebody's professional ambitions or making them suffer offline.

Not that I know what mbok means but even if it means bastard, the retaliation the officer is implying and that some of you are practically encouraging is immoral abeg. Like cheering somebody who shoots a person that slaps them.

My own is that we're not women to be carrying grudges, hope the officer desists.
lol!!! I get the nigga fone number, current location, home address, photograph, bio data etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2018
OFRNGR:

grin grin grin

Don't buy market this early morning oh.
Senu Mr VPN user.

When you have lots of skeleton in your cupboard,and say bad things about govt.....why won't you hide.

Or you think I don't know all those stuffs exist before I decided to use my real name.

So,you are a kogi man too......lol,so sad too know...I thought you were not a Nigerian.. tongue
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 26, 2018
ugo4u:

lol!!! I get the nigga fone number, current location, home address, photograph, bio data etc

Please, kindly share with us all here.
Or,do you think am a scam who needs to hide my identity...

I've got nothing to hide......so, kindly share all the details you've got on me. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2018
ugo4u:

what of us wey get the COAS and some Generals as friends on facebook cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2018
hausadreturn:
Like nairaland wall? undecided
Everywhere,if you like use fake name,NA will easily decipher,you can never be anonymous,just avoid propaganda,good luck
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2018
Kalapizim:
what of us wey get the COAS and some Generals as friends on facebook cheesy cheesy
If you are sure those Generals and COAS you have as ur friends ain't fake/ those of imposters then better be careful what you post on ur wall, this is also applicable to those liking all manner of pages including official pages of the military.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2018
Sheriff232:
Everywhere,if you like use fake name,NA will easily decipher,you can never be anonymous,just avoid propaganda,good luck
It is like the army has banned its personnel from posting pics on social media, because I noticed some of my friends have taken down all their pix in uniform. Including those on ceremonial dress.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Please, kindly share with us all here.
Or,do you think am a scam who needs to hide my identity...

I've got nothing to hide......so, kindly share all the details you've got on me. grin grin grin
Lol!!!!! It is against the ethics of my profession, moreover I will never be the habinger of doom to anyone on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2018
Sheriff232:

That's it...gbam.

No hate speech....no propaganda....and you are free..

This guy na man you be.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2018
ugo4u:

It is like the army has banned its personnel from posting pics on social media, because I noticed some of my friends have taken down all their pix in uniform. Including those on ceremonial dress.

Why
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2018
ugo4u:

Lol!!!!! It is against the ethics of my profession, moreover I will never be the habinger of doom to anyone on this thread.

HEHEHEHEHEHE.

Very funny.
You must be impressed with what you have seen on my profile shey......

That not withstanding, based on my previous comment about you.....it still stands..... whether on kaki or civilian mode.....would love to see you some day and shake your hand for your courage,faith and hope.... One of a kind

Ugo kwe nu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2018
ugo4u:

e b like say no kogi ppl like force pass... D number of kogi pple wey dey Navy, Air Force and army thread for nairaland... Don deymuchooo base on observations
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2018
Has army published list of candidates invited for interview?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2018
ugo4u:

If you are sure those Generals and COAS you have as ur friends ain't fake/ those of imposters then better be careful what you post on ur wall, this is also applicable to those liking all manner of pages including official pages of the military.
true, well i post responsibly sha, i made a suggestion of recent concerning the North east conflict and he liked the comment.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Some dayz to go guyz I will love to meet and argue with u guyz seems many love to. Although I don't like much of argument but I must join cos u all are fun filled.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
To all members I quote :Victory is from God Alone, but you need to Willing,Able and Ready for you to move Onward Together grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by abdulhamid0(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
enesi009:
To all members I quote :Victory is from God Alone, but you need to Willing,Able and Ready for you to move Onward Together grin
only few would understand smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
I have been reading comments online and other social media outlets for years and hardly have I seen such reasonable and sensible respond to a comment . If only most of us can be this sensible.
odimbannamdi:

Profound apologies, coursemate.

Do you know that we on the other side of the parade ground did not even hear your question? That officer just said a useless candidate asked a useless question.

Truly, there are no foolish questions. Only foolish answers. No vex baba.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MorningStar233: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
enesi009:

Sharp guy, this you combination make sense, more like joint task force theme.....army, air force and Navy logo, nearly combined by a prospective officer...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
MorningStar233:

Sharp guy, this you combination make sense, more like joint task force theme.....army, air force and Navy logo, nearly combined by a prospective officer...
abioo if D CDS know d concept of dese we would defeat Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Growing up as a young man my uncle who is now retired in d army use to tell me tails of hw Nigeria forces Ecomog defeat rebels in deir own territory country like serialone, Liberia and Rwanda... Wetin come b Boko Haram for Nigeria territory... We can we can defeat... Ehn d thing dey baffle me and e dey pain me
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kalapizim:
true, well i post responsibly sha, i made a suggestion of recent concerning the North east conflict and he liked the comment.
The NAF has a very responsive facebook handle especially under the former Director of Media Air Commodore Olatokunbo Adesanya, the man liked almost any comment I made on NAF's page. He has even replied me on several occasion before he was sent to Germany as a Military Attache.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
enesi009:
e b like say no kogi ppl like force pass... D number of kogi pple wey dey Navy, Air Force and army thread for nairaland... Don deymuchooo base on observations
If na Kogi, baba forget am the people like force pieces, na them full police you won't blame them sha it is majorly a civil service state, the indigenes no like business.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
ugo4u:

The NAF has a very responsive facebook handle especially under the former Director of Media Air Commodore Olatokunbo Adesanya, the man liked almost any comment I made on NAF's page. He has even replied me on several occasion before he was sent to Germany as a Military Attache.
yes he is, i follow him also, oga buratai is also active on facebook. he posts poems and push up challenges too. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
ugo4u:

If na Kogi, baba forget am the people like force pieces, na them full police you won't blame them sha it is majorly a civil service state, the indigenes no like business.
hmm d competition would be stiff for me sha.... But God dey and as a Muslim I believe in kadara (destiny)
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Omosakin: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Please must the military personnel be the one presently serving
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ibenny(f): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2018
Please gentlemen, I have few questions to ask about the DSSC. I decided to ask my question here cause I don't know where else to ask and because I believe you guys and probably experienced in it.

I am among the shortlisted candidate that are to come for an aptitiude test scheduled on December 1 in Lagos. Now here are my problems

1) On their website, they requested for degree certificate but I'm yet to collect my statement or certificate but I only have my school transcript.

2) They also requested for NYSC certificate or exemption certificate which I don't have any yet. I graduated recently and I'm planning on getting my exemption letter if my statement is out.

With this two issues, should I still go for the aptitude test or should I forget it. When I applied, I didn't know they will short list candidates this fast before I collect my school documents.
And please if anyone of you have any past question please kindly help me with one. Will be so grateful.
Please I await you guys response. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2018
Just forget it, no need wasting time and transport going if you dont have any of those two documents you mentioned.
Ibenny:
Please gentlemen, I have few questions to ask about the DSSC. I decided to ask my question here cause I don't know where else to ask and because I believe you guys and probably experienced in it.

I am among the shortlisted candidate that are to come for an aptitiude test scheduled on December 1 in Lagos. Now here are my problems

1) On their website, they requested for degree certificate but I'm yet to collect my statement or certificate but I only have my school transcript.

2) They also requested for NYSC certificate or exemption certificate which I don't have any yet. I graduated recently and I'm planning on getting my exemption letter if my statement is out.

With this two issues, should I still go for the aptitude test or should I forget it. When I applied, I didn't know they will short list candidates this fast before I collect my school documents.
And please if anyone of you have any past question please kindly help me with one. Will be so grateful.
Please I await you guys response. Thanks.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ibenny(f): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2018
Babatundeh26:
Just forget it, no need wasting time and transport going if you dont have any of those two documents you mentioned.

Okay. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.