Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1367862 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Who will win or loss among them no concern me, or who can fight or not no be my business, any news about the list for exams or no exams again nii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol guy no make me laugh, seems you overhype these people alot lol. What makes them special that makes you think they are unbeatable ehn? Before going into a one on one physical combat , you must take at least 2 things into consideration before considering any training or skills.

1. Physical strength

2. Muscular build

Those two above, alot of regular civilians get them plenty and you dey tell me say one small boy terma 5 cadet go beat person lol make he go oshodi engage one of those agberos or oluomo boys in a one on one fight if they won't remove his teeth lol. Reno go beat 3 of buratai together. He go beat am like fowl , no weapons allowed.

That Adebayo boy for nda abi weytin una dey call am , na him type go con challenge me for fight? I go too beat craze commot for him papa body.

Muscular build you say? Come off it man... No be by muscle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Prospect048:
why are you so sure, I know of a soldier, just a soldier then, who beat hell out of thugs without using any external forces on them... It was later they even knew he is soldier. Forget all these una yearn, soldier might not have the power but the skills are there, the confidence is working perfectly well. Common NMS class 3 once scattered a garage b4 soldiers around come join him.
NMS class 3 scattered garage lol. Maybe for Abuja or kaduna. Coz he can never try such in Lagos, Edo or portharcourt or the niger delta states. Na just one single small boy thug go handle am. You people hype these soldiers alot. Many of them dey chop beating on a daily basis. If you like go NDA plant head for 5 years, agbero go beat craze commot for your body. If he doesn't, he's only trying to respect your uniform. The soldier sef go first look body size before he tresspass. He no go wan price market from civilian wey he no fit buy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

NMS class 3 scattered garage lol. Maybe for Abuja or kaduna. Coz he can never try such in Lagos, Edo or portharcourt or the niger delta states. Na just one single small boy thug go handle am. You people hype these soldiers alot. Many of them dey chop beating on a daily basis. If you like go NDA plant head for 5 years, agbero go beat craze commot for your body. If he doesn't, he's only trying to respect your uniform. The soldier sef go first look body size before he tresspass. He no go wan price market from civilian wey he no fit buy. grin

By right, a soldier isn't suppose to engage a civilian. All dis na because say US troops rescue their citizen, if we want to be like Dem, den we must be ready to embrace both d Civil laws and military laws dat we will take an oath to uphold.

As for Weda Reno will beat COAS or not, all I know is dat, if it was in COAS's prime, he would beat Reno hands down... (COAS, has not only attended NDA, he has under gone a lot of international combat courses, cutting across Russia, US etc, he has combatted Boko Haram toe to toe before, dat man gallant for his prime die!).

God bless the Army, we shouldn't look down on the Army, those guys go thro a lot to us sleep peacefully. At least, I have benefited from their services this past few days in my area.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

Guy! E get people wey i dey raise hands up dey greet for lagos, senior senior agberos, but immediately i enter nda them start to dey raise hands dey hail me, senior senior men oo, them big pass me die, them go beat me like small pikin but them dey fear me as per military something!

U fit talk say them dey fear the camo, i don't care, and funnily enough ehn, I dey always chawuz agberos for Lagos,them dey chop am for me hand on a steady, only me oo, Lagos people too dey fear soldiers but if na kd people oboy them no send, me and my coursemates Don go mosque cut 5 , we wear boot, villagers come use cutlass pursue us grin

What I'm trying to say is that Lagos people dey fear soldiers, especially those agberos, na them fear pass, if them see you them go just dey shout all the way cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
AirmanB:

By right, a soldier isn't suppose to engage a civilian. All dis na because say US troops rescue their citizen, if we want to be like Dem, den we must be ready to embrace both d Civil laws and military laws dat we will take an oath to uphold.

As for Weda Reno will beat COAS or not, all I know is dat, if it was in COAS's prime, he would beat Reno hands down... (COAS, has not only attended NDA, he has under gone a lot of international combat courses, cutting across Russia, US etc, he has combatted Boko Haram toe to toe before, dat man gallant for his prime die!).

God bless the Army, we shouldn't look down on the Army, those guys go thro a lot to us sleep peacefully. At least, I have benefited from their services this past few days in my area.

Bro you have plenty time..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coas will kill Reno oo, coas na Burmese oo, training training training oboy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

I don't know why you're obsessed with body size. Yes it may give one advantage but to a skilled fighter/combatant it's won't make much difference. Do you think combatant soldiers are trained to be exchanging blows with their enemies? they're going straight for a kill and not to show who get muscle or who go first throw who for ground, you see those guys that go for SF training they're also undergo hand to hand (Krav maga) combat training believe you me they are trained to hit you in vulnerable points that will most likely end your life before you even have time to show your muscle and that's by the way an officer won't go low as to be exchanging blow with a civilian na their boys go deal with you. You people somehow underestimate the capabilities of our military but you won't know certain things till you enter or work with them.
The US SEAL team that rescued that hostage in Nigeria is arguably the best SF team in the world prolly Russian Spetsnaz and Israeli Sayarets can match their skills, but that is not to say ours too haven't being recording successes in the past even yesterday our SF rescued some individuals working for NGO captured by Bokoharam but the media didn't trend it. You see the Nigerian Navy Special boat service? They're the best SF unit in west Africa even the navy don't deploy them anyhow last month they were the guys that rescued hostages held in a hijacked ship off the coast of Equitorial Guinea from Pirates. That too didn't trend. The military is not perfect but we ain't doing bad either with respect to how much the country invest in defence and our drive for home grown technology and capacity building. The US we like comparing ourselves to spent $2.5trn on defence budget this year alone, with our kulikuli money for defence the military has done well for itself. In West Africa we have the most capable Airforce in Africa only South Africa and Egypt can match our expertise.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
ugo4u:

I don't know why you're obsessed with body size. Yes it may give one advantage but to a skilled fighter/combatant it's won't make much difference. Do you think combatant soldiers are trained to be exchanging blows with their enemies? they're going straight for a kill and not to show who get muscle or who go first throw who for ground, you see those guys that go for SF training they're also undergo hand to hand (Krav maga) combat training believe you me they are trained to hit you in vulnerable points that will most likely end your life before you even have time to show your muscle and that's by the way an officer won't go low as to be exchanging blow with a civilian na their boys go deal with you. You people somehow underestimate the capabilities of our military but you won't know certain things till you enter or work with them.
The US SEAL team that rescued that hostage in Nigeria is arguably the best SF team in the world prolly Russian Spetsnaz and Israeli Sayarets can match their skills, but that is not to say ours too haven't being recording successes in the past even yesterday our SF rescued some individuals working for NGO captured by Bokoharam but the media didn't trend it. You see the Nigerian Navy Special boat service? They're the best SF unit in west Africa even the navy don't deploy them anyhow last month they were the guys that rescued hostages held in a hijacked ship off the coast of Equitorial Guinea from Pirates. That too didn't trend. The military is not perfect but we ain't doing bad either with respect to how much the country invest in defence and our drive for home grown technology and capacity building. The US we like comparing ourselves to spent $2.5trn on defence budget this year alone, with our kulikuli money for defence the military has done well for itself. In West Africa we have the most capable Airforce in Africa only South Africa and Egypt can match our expertise.
Oga bury all this talk abeg.. I don dey vex.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
You dey talk pressure point this that so na me no com know where to paralyze you abi. With just my fingernail I know where to puncture your carotid artery and you'll bleed to death in seconds. Forget all the hype, alot of civilians get am for body...

Just yesterday I was driving by when I saw an Igbo boy in his shop offloading some bags of rice lol this guy balanced 100kg (2 bags) on his head with no hand support coz he was lifting another 50kg with both hands.. that's 150kg weight in total which I'm sure is even more than twice his own weight. I was like wtf.. na his type one mumu terma 5 cadet go con say he wan chawuzz.. e go too chop beating.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Guy! E get people wey i dey raise hands up dey greet for lagos, senior senior agberos, but immediately i enter nda them start to dey raise hands dey hail me, senior senior men oo, them big pass me die, them go beat me like small pikin but them dey fear me as per military something!

U fit talk say them dey fear the camo, i don't care, and funnily enough ehn, I dey always chawuz agberos for Lagos,them dey chop am for me hand on a steady, only me oo, Lagos people too dey fear soldiers but if na kd people oboy them no send, me and my coursemates Don go mosque cut 5 , we wear boot, villagers come use cutlass pursue us grin

What I'm trying to say is that Lagos people dey fear soldiers, especially those agberos, na them fear pass, if them see you them go just dey shout all the way cheesy
no mind him jare, even for kwara, my brother way them just enter NDa that time work on the most deadliest area among agbero area for kwara state just 2018, they are just clowns then oh, but they do something...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:
You dey talk pressure point this that so na me no com know where to paralyze you abi. With just my fingernail I know where to puncture your carotid artery and you'll bleed to death in seconds. Forget all the hype, alot of civilians get am for body...

Just yesterday I was driving by when I saw an Igbo boy in his shop offloading some bags of rice lol this guy balanced 100kg (2 bags) on his head with no hand support coz he was lifting another 50kg with both hands.. that's 150kg weight in total which I'm sure is even more than twice his own weight. I was like wtf.. na his type one mumu terma 5 cadet go con say he wan chawuzz.. e go too chop beating.
carrying those things no mean say e get power oh, it is just that it has being come part of him nii... I know of a boy nms that normally blow pot for hours, in fact sleep while blowing pot, yet me in my age can't even blow pot for 5 mins, does it mean the boy get power pass me?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gentlemen and ladies! Prepare for Glory.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

Bro, combat fight has nothing to do with all that, it's all about speed, skills, wisdom and tactics

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
spetsnaz:
Gentlemen and ladies! Prepare for Glory.
i was waiting for you since.. confirm the rumors man..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oga ugo4u u sef Sabi Krav Maga grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abkhad: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Stupidity is seen all over you. It is not a peaceful protest if I was to be in those soldiers shoes the story will be different by now MUMU[quote aauthor=Judah95 post=95572002]

You should be ashamed of yourself for calling comments by some Nairalanders "stupid". You are here hyping the "integrity" of the Army? Are you aware the Army denied being at the Lekki protest ground not to talk of shooting at all? Yet, they succumbed and had to tell the truth after local and international pressure. You are here talking about integrity of the Army.

Guy, I am a patriot and so are many Nairalanders but we are realists and we state the obvious.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Prospect048:
no mind him jare, even for kwara, my brother way them just enter NDa that time work on the most deadliest area among agbero area for kwara state just 2018, they are just clowns then oh, but they do something...
e get one colonel wife like that, she been dey filling station, clowns enter there come dey plum, she come wan change am for them based on say she know say na cadets them be as per say she don know some military stuff, clowns chawuz her, she vex call her husband, colonel ask her say how many line dey those cadets chest, she talk say na one, he husband shout clowns! He told he to leave them and get back home ASAP, clowns are pluming, don’t be a collateral damage, pluming is a tradition that can never die

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
NNAMDIII:
e get one colonel wife like that, she been dey filling station, clowns enter there come dey plum, she come wan change am for them based on say she know say na cadets them be as per say she don know some military stuff, clowns chawuz her, she vex call her husband, colonel ask her say how many line dey those cadets chest, she talk say na one, he husband shout clowns! He told he to leave them and get back home ASAP, clowns are pluming, don’t be a collateral damage, pluming is a tradition that can never die
senior officers ma sef know that clowns must plum.. just don’t be caught on camera plumming lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
sikowitz17:
senior officers ma sef know that clowns must plum.. just don’t be caught on camera plumming lol
even if you’re caught na still smokes, officers go just tell cadet sergeant to do job with you but in Nda there’s something called core of cadet. “ we’re one family loyal to each other and act as one man”

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abkhad: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
US citizens are being taken hostage and subsequently to be found dead in this countries like IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, SYRIA, YEMEN etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abkhad:
US citizens are being taken hostage and subsequently to be found dead in this countries like IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, SYRIA, YEMEN etc.
Even the navy seals am sef.. some were killed in their homes in America

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abkhad:
Those ones are talibans bro , they don't waste time on executing them. If it was Boko Haram that captured that American citizen you think say dem for see am rescue. There's no way they won't sabotage the operation. Once they feel their camp is under surveillance or about to be attacked the first thing they do is to execute the hostage before facing the special forces.. it's a win win for them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

That doesn't count, in D past, I can't jug for 1km straight without feeling like my heart will drop out of my chest. But now, I can effortlessly do 10.
Isn't the human body amazing, it easily adapt to its environment and what you do. Taking weight is even D easiest

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KennethNnolim(m): 1:19am On Nov 02, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
Ugo I see wetin you do o
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:07am On Nov 02, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Oga ugo4u u sef Sabi Krav Maga grin
me way be instructor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2020
NNAMDIII:

Barracks too plenty for Lagos and it wouldn't be wise to fight a soldier in a place you come to often except you're ready to desert that place for a while because the clown who can't fight alone will definitely go back to base to carry full Battalion come chawuz the guy. That's why it looks like the common man in Lagos is afraid of a soldier. He no dey fear anything for him body. Na just reprisal attack he dey fear coz most times they'll stop at nothing to look for you. I've seen several instances before when I was in uni around 2009. A guy had issues with one soldier and boys left the two of them alone to kill eachother. We just dey watch film
The guy really embarassed him. He beat the soldier like mumu. Few hours later we saw 3 trucks patrolling that area looking for us lol. Bloody cowards. See forget 4 years for NDA or 9 months for Depot whatever, forget all this soldiers are trained to kill, trained to paralyze talks.. naija itself is enough training. Have you ever seen those bricklayers, well diggers, laborers how some of them are usually hefty , muscular and fit? They didn't had any plan to be like that. You carry 50KG cement to and fro everyday, carry block carry ponpon full of sand for head by the time you do the job for like 1 year why you no go be like Brock lesner. Forget, life in naija na training itself. Commot camo and rifle, soldiers are civilians.

Cc Sarmiz24

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sarmiz24(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2020
NewDelhi:

Barracks too plenty for Lagos and it wouldn't be wise to fight a soldier in a place you come to often except you're ready to desert that place for a while because the clown who can't fight alone will definitely go back to base to carry full Battalion come chawuz the guy. That's why it looks like the common man in Lagos is afraid of a soldier. He no dey fear anything for him body. Na just reprisal attack he dey fear coz most times they'll stop at nothing to look for you. I've seen several instances before when I was in uni around 2009. A guy had issues with one soldier and boys left the two of them alone to kill eachother. We just dey watch film
The guy really embarassed him. He beat the soldier like mumu. Few hours later we saw 3 trucks patrolling that area looking for us lol. Bloody cowards. See forget 4 years for NDA or 9 months for Depot whatever, forget all this soldiers are trained to kill, trained to paralyze talks.. naija itself is enough training. Have you ever seen those bricklayers, well diggers, laborers how some of them are usually hefty , muscular and fit? They didn't had any plan to be like that. You carry 50KG cement to and fro everyday, carry block carry ponpon full of sand for head by the time you do the job for like 1 year why you no go be like Brock lesner. Forget, life in naija na training itself. Commot camo and rifle, soldiers are civilians.

Cc Sarmiz24
80% of dem na coward nah, na only wen dem see civilian dem dey shine

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2020
Arm of Bars?
NNAMDIII:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by frypuffpuff(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2020
NewDelhi:

Cc Sarmiz24

IF YOU FOCUS THIS SAME ENERGY ON INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS AND IDEAS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE COUNTRY E GO MAKE SENSE. YOU SAY YOU BEEN DEY UNIVERSITY 2009? THEN TRY TO DEY PRODUCTIVE FOR REASONING. YOU NO NEED ALL THESE BANTERS. WHO GO BEAT WHO OR WHO GO WIN WHO. YOU NO BE GRADE 5 PUPIL. WHO GIVES A HOOT ABOUT AGBERO GO BEAT SOLDIER? ARE SOLDIERS MEANT TO FIGHT CIVILIANS? WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT RENO AND BURATIA? BY RIGHT, ALL SERVICE CHIEFS AND MOST SENIOR SENIOR OFFICERS SUPPOSE DON COLLECT SACK LETTER. CAUSE THEY ALL DEY INCOMPETENT. YOU SUPPOSE DEY REASON HOW YOU FOR BE THE CHANGE MAKER FOR THE SYSTEM, PROVIDE IDEAS FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE OUR MILITARY MORE TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED. RIGHT NOW, YOUR REASONING LESS. YOU AND YOUR COHORTS. UNA OT NO BAM. MAY UNA REFORM UNA MINDSET ABEG, SO THAT UNA GO FIT DEY SET UNA PRIORITIES STRAIGHT. WE DEY SHOUT END SARS END SARS, END BAD GOVERNANCE. REFORM POLICE. E SUPPOSE BE REFORM NIGERIANS MENTALITY. NIGERIA NA TRAINING ON HIM OWN ABI? YOU DEY REASON SOLDIERS LESS LESS... OH!, POM POM DEY MAKE UNA FEEL LIKE DEMIGOD? ABI NA MARTIAL ARTS? NA THIS COMPARISON MENTALITY DEY MAKE MOST OF UNA NO DEY FIT STRIVE. UNA GO JUST DEY PRESS PHONE CAUSE NOBODY FIT SEE UNA. WHY DESMOND IDIOT NO GO CALL UNA CHILDREN? CAUSE CLEARLY, MOST OF UNA DEY REASON LIKE CHILDREN. SOCIAL MEDIA DON DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD TRUE TRUE. CAUSE E DEY MAKE MOST OF UNA GATHER LIVER DEY YARN OPKATA DEY MISYARN! FOCUS NIGGI. FOCUS ON THE GOOD. FOCUS ON CHANGE. FOCUS ON YOUR MENTAL REFORM. FOCUS ON PRIORITIES. THIS PAGE NA FOR SENSITISATION OF UPCOMING CHANGE MAKERS. NO DEY BRING VILLAGE TOWN SQUARE MEETING YARNS COME HERE. MAY YOU AND YOUR SQUAD USE UNA 99 ABEG. WITH UNA DIRTY 2'2 ABI NA MUGU COURSE UNA READ. UGO4U SIKOWITZ17 UNA DEY TRY. FOR ALL OF UNA WAY NO WAN FOCUS, MAY UNA FOCUS. IF REAL CHANGE MAKERS GO FIT BE PRESIDENT, SAN AND COAS, THEN E GO BE LIKE COMPLETE OVERHAUL. DRASTIC POSITIVE CHANGE GO FIT HAPPEN.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Dammysmart:
Arm of Bars?
Dammy na Terma 3 cadet..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Somebody here is angry that some people are criticizing the army for some of their actions yet are begging to join the army.

So because someone wants to join the army, they should support the atrocities being committed by the army?

On a related note, I just saw a video on Twitter of a Nigeria army personnel flogging a lady in Peere, Ibadan on account of "indecent dressing" and I'm disappointed. https://twitter.com/STermined/status/1323032849835020293?s=19

The bar of the Nigerian army is below the Mariana trench.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.