Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1375357 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
There were too many inconsistencies in the guys story but I decided to overlook.. you can’t even beat 3 Dssc captains and go scot free..but let’s allow him fly his story..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
sikowitz17:
There were too many inconsistencies in the guys story but I decided to overlook.. you can’t even beat 3 Dssc captains and go scot free..but let’s allow him fly his story..
na DSSC you raina abi!? continue... make them go challenge Chaplain first

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
sikowitz17:

Free the guy... NA officers dont fight... Its either the soldiers attached to dem on patrol duty do the fighting.
I never see or ear say even 1star for army fight... I never ear am bfor... Bsides ow come he noz doz guyz are NA captian??

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol you can’t go one on one with a terma 5 cadet bro.. SS3 NMS cadet am sef!
Lol guy no make me laugh, seems you overhype these people alot lol. What makes them special that makes you think they are unbeatable ehn? Before going into a one on one physical combat , you must take at least 2 things into consideration before considering any training or skills.

1. Physical strength

2. Muscular build

Those two above, alot of regular civilians get them plenty and you dey tell me say one small boy terma 5 cadet go beat person lol make he go oshodi engage one of those agberos or oluomo boys in a one on one fight if they won't remove his teeth lol. Reno go beat 3 of buratai together. He go beat am like fowl , no weapons allowed.

That Adebayo boy for nda abi weytin una dey call am , na him type go con challenge me for fight? I go too beat craze commot for him papa body.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
sikowitz17:
It happened live and direct. They were from camp Wu bassy Like I said, a very senior officer happened to have been there after the captains went to recruit and come back. He later talked to them. Whatever later happened to the bouncer, I don't know .
Like don't you know how huge and big those bouncers can be? Lol he go comfortably handle 6 of them sef. You dey here dey compare buratai and Reno say he be field officer lol and so? Reno go kill am.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
ugo4u:

na DSSC you raina abi!? continue... make them go challenge Chaplain first
Ugo I see wetin you do o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Generaloluseye: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Judah95:

You train hard and get head-shot from an untrained infidel. Who loose?

Says who? Who told you that they are untrained? Please take that thought off your mind. Those guys are well trained and motivated. Their training is world class and if there is anything called suicidal training, they have it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol guy no make me laugh, seems you overhype these people alot lol. What makes them special that makes you think they are unbeatable ehn? Before going into a one on one physical combat , you must take at least 2 things into consideration before considering any training or skills.

1. Physical strength

2. Muscular build

Those two above, alot of regular civilians get them plenty and you dey tell me say one small boy terma 5 cadet go beat person lol make he go oshodi engage one of those agberos or oluomo boys in a one on one fight if they won't remove his teeth lol. Reno go beat 3 of buratai together. He go beat am like fowl , no weapons allowed.

That Adebayo boy for nda abi weytin una dey call am , na him type go con challenge me for fight? I go too beat craze commot for him papa body.
The fact that you took muscular build into account shows you know nothing about hand to hand combat..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

1. Physical strength

2. Muscular build

Azubuike stop to they give us Bobo jare

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Generaloluseye:

Says who? Who told you that they are untrained? Please take that thought off your mind. Those guys are well trained and motivated. Their training is world class and if there is anything called suicidal training, they have it.

Oh! So, now you tag Boko Haram training as "World class", meaning they can still deal with the Army ruthlessly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kalapizim:
Azubuike stop to they give us Bobo jare

U really love your fatherland, Sir. God bless you, I pray you get in and I also wish you a successful military career. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

It happened live and direct. They were from camp Wu bassy Like I said, a very senior officer happened to have been there after the captains went to recruit and come back. He later talked to them. Whatever later happened to the bouncer, I don't know .
Like don't you know how huge and big those bouncers can be? Lol he go comfortably handle 6 of them sef. You dey here dey compare buratai and Reno say he be field officer lol and so? Reno go kill am.

For those who don't know Reno Omokri very well, he holds a Black Belt in Martial Art.

I just hope y'all know what that means - Him go beat sense enter and come out of anybody wey dey worry.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abkhad: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Condemning what you are aspiring to go into is an indication that our present generation are not ready to take this country forward

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abkhad: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Not even UN Army will operate without the collaboration of the host country. For those making stupid comments on the integrity of our Army they should go to the and join their military

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
damibjs:

U are wrong... Totally ignorant abt the army.
Mr ignorant.... as if we no get army friends sef....after major training... any other training Na wasa.....lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
esmarcq:
You definitely know nothing about the army, nothing at all, if you know the kind of training courses they undergo, you no go dey here dey yarn nonsense, it's unfortunate you've been meeting officers that always buy their way around
funny.... I mean very funny

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
AirmanB:

U really love your fatherland, Sir. God bless you, I pray you get in and I also wish you a successful military career. Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abkhad:
Not even UN Army will operate without the collaboration of the host country. For those making stupid comments on the integrity of our Army they should go to the and join their military

You should be ashamed of yourself for calling comments by some Nairalanders "stupid". You are here hyping the "integrity" of the Army? Are you aware the Army denied being at the Lekki protest ground not to talk of shooting at all? Yet, they succumbed and had to tell the truth after local and international pressure. You are here talking about integrity of the Army.

Guy, I am a patriot and so are many Nairalanders but we are realists and we state the obvious.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
sikowitz17:
how many of these said godfathers that we have now will be alive in 35 years? See bro I completely understand what you are saying but the people that have power now won’t be alive forever.. It is our duty to make things work when we get there.. Most especially SSC candidates.. many will get in and start hustling to go to finance and other non combat corps when we allow Regulars dominate Combat corps and then we start asking why only regulars hold all combat positions.. o wrong nah.. I know a couple of these fresh officers that fought themselves away from infantry..but it’s all good.. we will overcome
Senior man godfatherism is a system.. People come and go but the system remains

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Judah95:

For those who don't know Reno Omokri very well, he holds a Black Belt in Martial Art.

I just hope y'all know what that means - Him go beat sense enter and come out of anybody wey dey worry.
No mind those clowns.. they con dey shout buratai na field officer this that, Dem do do karate and judo training for NDA too this and that. lol .. one on one me sef go beat am like fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

Senior man godfatherism is a system.. People come and go but the system remains
Its the same way we ourselves would become godfathers much later in the service

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kalapizim:
Amen

Wow! I meant to reply to someone else's comment, but no wahala sha... Nothing is actually a mistake
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orient53: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reno beat Burutai or V.V, how does that help us as prospective officers? See ehn, dz tin called discipline aint only in actions, it has to envelope the entire nature of man. We've gotta learn how to 'zip-it' on some statements ppl mk cos these little things do escalate the most n bring problems.

Happy sunday officers in the house and civilians passing in front of Brigade HQ (and feelin fly) grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mufasasa: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
It’s funny how most of us here don’t really understand military training and still talk with so much confidence.

the army will train you to fight and destroy as a TEAM not an INDIVIDUAL. With emphasis on teamwork and cooperation. Physical combat is very rare in modern warfare so emphasis is on weapons training and marksmanship although you’ll be trained in physical combat to some extent (Novice Boxing) therefore anyone with advanced martial arts skills can beat an individual soldier with just basic military training.

The truth is if you find yourself in a situation where as a soldier in the war front you’ll have to rely on your physical combat skills to survive, then things have gone really out of hand and terribly wrong and your chances of getting out alive are already low. Where’s your rifle? Sidearm? Your colleagues?. The battles that are being fought now are with enemies that are far away from you.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oga spetnaz, any news for us? I’m hearing some rumors that the list would be released soonest

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

1. Physical strength

2. Muscular build

You have strength, no doubt , but do you have stamina to fight for 15mins without getting tired?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
sbashir10:

You have strength, no doubt , but do you have stamina to fight for 15mins without getting tired?
The army clown won't have the opportunity to last for 15 minutes either.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
Ugo I see wetin you do o
lol, na men of God be chaplains nii na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
Ugo I see wetin you do o
grin odogwu!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don't know why people dey worry themselves for wetin no concern them.
Make una focus on the task ahead, abeg forget about who wan deck who it's inconsequential to us .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

The army clown won't have the opportunity to last for 15 minutes either.
why are you so sure, I know of a soldier, just a soldier then, who beat hell out of thugs without using any external forces on them... It was later they even knew he is soldier. Forget all these una yearn, soldier might not have the power but the skills are there, the confidence is working perfectly well. Common NMS class 3 once scattered a garage b4 soldiers around come join him.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.