Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! (2933 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy / 6 Reasons Why Men Avoid Dating Fat Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Coping with the blues after break-up is not and has never been an easy thing. Whoever disputes this fact has probably never been in a relationship where they like the other person so dearly. It is very painful when you feel you did all 'your best' to make the affair work...or when it seems you have been treated unfairly in the affair cool

There are oftentimes, many emotional troubles that surround a romantically heart-broken person, especially, when they have not allowed themselves enough time to get over the break-up; seriously speaking, time heals!!! cool

Dating someone who has not gotten over a break-up could be a 'packaged pain' waiting to be delivered! Below are some of the reasons why you should avoid dating heart-broken people:

1) They could be desperate to date again: Most people who fall off a relationship find it enticing to date again...most times, it doesn't really matter whether they click with the other person or not; the most important thing to them is just to date and probably 'torment' their ex so that he or she would know that they can actually do without them. If you tangle with someone in this situation, they might later dump your ass when they finally get over their past affair...then, dia eyes dor clear...na you go come be the heart-broken! grin

2) They have not gotten enough time to learn from their 'mistakes': In relationships, people make mistakes. That's why certain things you did some years back in a romantic affair would not be easily repeated by you if placed in same conditions as at then. Same reason why some young men will tell you that they can never marry a girl who is not up to 24 or 25! Why? They feel women who are not up to 25 lack a particular type of wisdom. When someone is heart-broken after an affair, they should be allowed or they should allow themselves to learn from their mistakes so that they don't carry such mistakes over like ICH 101 into your life!!! grin

3) They could be vengeful and unreasonably 'clever': It is common to see ladies saying 'He used me; I am wiser now and will never submit myself to any man again; I will always use them first'. Now, how do you intend to cope with such a person? The lady could have been truly used by the guy because the guy was wicked, selfish or never loved her but the fact remains that she would always want to use you now that you have fallen in love and now her scape-fowl!!!

4) They might have issues of trust: Wonder why some guys are so desperate to an extent where they become 'Desperados' because they can't trust any woman? Even when they call their girl and she says she is with her female friend shopping, they would want to talk to the 'said friend' to confirm whether she's truly with a female! They normally start with 'Can I say "Hi" to your friend?' grin grin Such person has probably not gotten over the painful experience of a failed relationship where they were cheated on as if tomorrow didn't exist. Trust is earned, it can never be commanded. So when you find that person you can trust, please do. Lack of it can crumble your affair! Stop monitoring her every move, you are not a police detective!

Good evening everybody! wink

Written by Rapmoney

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Really valid points op

They are reasons why I can't date NL guys grin grin

Don't quote me biko tongue

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by ShakurM(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
They compare you and their Ex...Let's take an instance, On her bday you must wish her at exactly 12:01am, just do mistake wish her at 12:02, they start crying saying Charles ( whatever her ex name is) used to wish me late too ...

Honestly, this shiit makes my balls itch angry
Pls n pls, to you guys downstairs, don’t derail this thread na
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Mhizkel(f): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
A broken heart needs time to heal, but some people usually make the mistake of rushing into another hoping it would cover up for the previous.
Doing this, they later end up hurting the new partner.
I wonder why some people take relationship as a do or die affair. Others even think it's the only source of happiness. A wrong ideology!

Good evening cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
ShakurM:
They compare their ex and you angry
Sure, you are right, Mr Shakur! grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Really valid points op
so u cannot date me
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Really valid points op
so u cannot date me
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mhizkel:
A broken heart needs time to heal, but some people usually make the mistake of rushing into another hoping it would cover up for the previous.
I wonder why some people take relationship as a do or die affair. Others even think it's the only source of happiness. A wrong ideology!

Good evening cool
You are correct. If you are desperate, you can tie your happiness to someone else's life wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
so u cannot date me

Yep wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yep wink
u break my heart
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
so u cannot date me
Woman wrappering is prohibited in here!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
u break my heart

Awwn
Condolences
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lalasticlala, rocktation! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
Woman wrappering is prohibited in here!!!
LOL sorry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
LOL sorry
wink cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Awwn Condolences
i will kpai myself
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
i will kpai myself

K
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:

K
RUBBISH
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by ronald4lif(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

Good evening cool

Very apt. The emboldened is true. Unhappy and disconsolate people embark on a relationship to seek for happiness when happiness is within and a self rummaging task. No one can guarantee another happiness if they are unhappy and can't cultivate the spirit of happiness themselves.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Very apt. The emboldened is true. Unhappy and disconsolate people embark on a relationship to seek for happiness when happiness is within and a self rummaging task. No one can guarantee another happiness if they are unhappy and can't cultivate the spirit of happiness themselves.
Dis ma ehn! U get sense o! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Mhizkel(f): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

It's so glaring that people go into relationship for selfish reasons. Some go for the fear of being lonely, others to satisfy their sexual urges, and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by bilulu(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
ShakurM:
They compare you and their Ex...Let's take an instance, On her bday you must wish her at exactly 12:01am, just do mistake wish her at 12:02, they start crying saying Charles ( whatever her ex name is) used to wish me late too ...

Id1ot why using Charles as ur example

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chei rapmoney thank u for this post

I have been in dat shoes and I can tell u it's so not easy at all..

Am done being frnds with the hurt girls....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
Dis ma ehn! U get sense o! cheesy

Onye nna, I learnt from you o. I'm a fast learner. grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei rapmoney thank u for this post

I have been in dat shoes and I can tell u it's so not easy at all..

Am done being frnds with the hurt girls....

Lol bro! Such a complicated stuff you would say wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by tpiar: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
ShakurM:

can you folks allow exes to have their birthday in peace?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Onye nna, I learnt from you o. I'm a fast learner. grin
Thanks bro. I take that as a compliment cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
tpiar:

can you folks allow exes to have their birthday in peace?
Na wa o! How many tpiars dey for NL sef? I have counted almost 3! grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by francizy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mhizkel:

It's so glaring that people go into relationship for selfish reasons. Some go for the fear of being lonely, others to satisfy their sexual urges, and so on.

Some go into it for babies while others go into it for money... cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by francizy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Really valid points op

See your long neck like willy tongue...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by cruzita(f): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
your head dey there
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! by ichommy(m): 1:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Rapmoney smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity / What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae / Where Did You Get Your First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.