Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Where Did You Get Your First Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Get Your First Kiss (2945 Views)

Share Your First Kiss Moments / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? / The Very First Kiss [*_*] {*_*} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by hoygift(m): 1:55am On May 09, 2017
After I was expelled from school I saw my lover in a car that will take her home so I went to see her maybe for the last time CUs don't know if I will come back again and she asked me to kiss her and that was my first time and without any delay I did... And I felt goood

Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Arthurwinner(m): 3:03am On May 09, 2017
At a stair case that yr....cm c run as I his say d fada is cming
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by omoh17(m): 6:10am On May 09, 2017
Ma ouz
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Marinee(f): 6:18am On May 09, 2017
At a friend's birthday bash, in a club. grin
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:25am On May 09, 2017
In a classroom
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2017
Marinee:
At a friend's birthday bash, in a club. grin

I'm taking you home right now, oya let's go
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Burna88(f): 6:48am On May 09, 2017
behind a deserted house
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Lionessza(f): 6:59am On May 09, 2017
hoygift:
After I was expelled from school I saw my lover in a car that will take her home so I went to see her maybe for the last time CUs don't know if I will come back again and she asked me to kiss her and that was my first time and without any delay I did... And I felt goood

Lol I don't remember, that's how important it was to me.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by hoygift(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol I don't remember, that's how important it was to me.
so its a secret
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Lionessza(f): 8:16am On May 09, 2017
hoygift:
so its a secret

Lol no I just really don't remember it .
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 8:20am On May 09, 2017
Chai kiss almost faint me!!! In the market square alaba international!!!
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2017
Burna88:
behind a deserted house

I guess the whole thing was wrapped up
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Liamm(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2017
Uhmm. It might intrigue me to read what shugacane has to say on this cheesy

*grabs popcorn*
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2017
In other word, lovethchioma, how have u been?
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by lovethchioma(f): 8:33am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
In other word, lovethchioma, how have u been?
I'm fine dear. hope you're cool too?
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by shinarlaura(f): 8:37am On May 09, 2017
Martin124:
Chai kiss almost faint me!!! In the market square alaba international!!!

Market Square grin
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2017
lovethchioma:
I'm fine dear. hope you're cool too?

I am, I have been unable to access my account and that is why I have not replied any message u may have sent
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by lovethchioma(f): 8:43am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I am, I have been unable to access my account and that is why I have not replied any message u may have sent
oh alright.... no problem
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2017
oh boy na for one corner. 2months later walahi i get mouth infection. U dnt want to c d pix, my cheek jus swell.
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2017
lovethchioma:
oh alright.... no problem

Well I'm using this medium to invite you to my birthday on Sunday, really hope you could be there
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Kakamorufu(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2017
well. inside my uncle guest room
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
oh boy na for one corner. 2months later walahi i get mouth infection. U dnt want to c d pix, my cheek jus swell.

Who send you go kiss Karishika,
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by lovethchioma(f): 8:54am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Well I'm using this medium to invite you to my birthday on Sunday, really hope you could be there
Really? where is it taking place?
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Who send you go kiss Karishika,
I swear i never believed such a young pretty gal could b lyk dat. She z just dirty inside and neat outside. I don't think she bath and brush daily. I spent more than 10k on d infection, hasing b4 i kis nw, d gal must brush in my presence.
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 8:59am On May 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Market Square grin
yes oo nor be small tin babe
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2017
lovethchioma:
Really? where is it taking place?

Here in Kano, I'd love it you being there
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
I swear i never believed such a young pretty gal could b lyk dat. She z just dirty inside and neat outside. I don't think she bath and brush daily. I spent more than 10k on d infection, hasing b4 i kis nw, d must brush in my presence.

Haha, 10k, you are kidding right?
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by lovethchioma(f): 9:04am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Here in Kano, I'd love it you being there
Kai! I wish I could make it.... but it's far.
But don't worry.... my prayers are with you.
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2017
lovethchioma:
Kai! I wish I could make it.... but it's far.
But don't worry.... my prayers are with you.

Very well but I don't rule you being there out anyway
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 9:13am On May 09, 2017
At the back of a house wit ma first love cool
I didnt even know how to do it.It was a teaching section....no,its not like that,,,like this...open your mouth...thats it

It was funny. grin
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Marinee(f): 9:15am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I'm taking you home right now, oya let's go
Hahaha..iyamm nuh going jhurr
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Haha, 10k, you are kidding right?
more than 10k. I went to a pharmacist twice then to d hospital then a nurse. It went down afta drugs, but later resurfaced. Afta spending 4k on anti-biotics and pain relief. I went to hospital, got injection of 2k, bought drugs and card too. Cost 4k. Went down and resurfaced again. I went back 2 d hospital. They started saying cancerous and tumour dat i should go 2 lasuth. oh boy fear catch me. I went to a pharmacist again bought drugs of 2k, tinidex and auglocef 1000mg. I went to a nurse again buy drug of 1k. All dis cost without T.F. Hasing Kissing has done more harm than good to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning For Guys And Ladies In The House - You Might Be Loving A Ghost -find Out / Five Reasons Men Find It Hard To Forgive Sexual Cheating / Woman's 19th Birthday Photo Shocks Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.