Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity (2929 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Ladies: Can You Accept This From Your Guy As A Suprise Gift On Your Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Is obvious that Nigerian girls are all after the men's money. They will pretend to love you but indirectly they are all after your money and other financial benefits they can get from you. Many Nigerian girls are materialistic. As far Nigeria is concerned love does not exist. This is too bad. And even after giving them money and financial support they will still be cheating on you . Please guys tell me about your experience with Nigerian girls

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by sinaj(f): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
U guys make me laff on nl grin

Evn those owing mtn airtime will cme to nl nd claim that girls r after their money grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by jonaifame22(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Cos guys see relationship as a fvck opportunity, pvssy needs maintainance, you know?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by theEYe21(f): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Because Nigerian guys are atms tongue they have nothing to offer than their money and their diick tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by uyiekpen26: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Because they're hungry people. They don't only see dating as a job opportunity but as a poverty alleviation program.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:

Evn those owing mtn airtime will cme to nl nd claim that girls r after their money grin

Dope!! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hahahaha I can't stop laughing but this is really serious. I'm an international business man. I have been to so many African countries and I have met girls of those country , they very classic, beautiful, hipsy, tall and yet they are very obedient and submissive to a man. But in Nigeria the reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by jashar(f): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na pofaty mentality grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
When they talk about corruption, nigerian girls are even more corrupt than the politicians

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by vchykp(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
nigeria girls are awesome when you get a nyc one who is really yours, i wont blame most of them for wanting money because you want thier pants down too, they have to enjoy ur money cos d promo is valid while stock last, they cant gain anything from u except ur money, so dont blame them.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by dollyjoy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:

cheesy

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by arki(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
like seriously @vchykp. Does d guy enjoy d sex alone as ladies enjoy d money. I jst hate it when ladies think dat they are doing guys a favour by having sex with them when actually they are d ones dat enjoys d sex more. yet this nasty comment is coming from a guy. Seun nids to scrutinize ur gender @ vchykp

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nigerian girl are the highest cheater I have ever seen. You can imagine when a girl you calls your girlfriend, fiancé or wife has more than 3000 men friends in her facebook .do you know what there are discussing or when they book hotel for sex or when she goes to the guys house to Bleep him. Women enjoy sex more than men. And beside sex is not supposed to be for sell .@vchykp you must be working in a night club or hotel because your type of men that encourages prostitution. If your was asking your father for money here and there would have married her ? . I will advice all my fellow if you want to marry. Go to Ghana, Uganda, Cameroon or South Africa and marry there woman. These women are very humble and obedient to men. They are very respectful beside there beauty and curvy shape. In South Africa you can ask a girl for sex and she begin to ask you for money . Is only in Nigeria that these corruption of young girls seeing relationships has a job and seeing men as ATM machines happens. I'm telling with typical evidence because I have traveled to many African countries . Other African girls believes in themselves and work hard to earn a living. But our girls here don't do any other job rather than prostitution which they have changed the name to Runs

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Tommfrench(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
damn, this Niqqur's wounded

this happens only,

when you make a girl the locus of your reasoning...
Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by xtervaganza(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:

they won't be owing mtn if they did not send the recharge cards they bought to you

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by sinaj(f): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
xtervaganza:
they won't be owing mtn if they did not send the recharge cards they bought to you
nt only me ni

Ur sisters too

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
nt only me ni

Ur sisters too
biko stop that
Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by xtervaganza(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
nt only me ni

Ur sisters too
the one your father sent to my sister abi?

Go pay your father's mtn gbese

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by xtervaganza(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
biko stop that
no need to stop her

She's an ill-mannered idiot.

Perhaps from a family with no value or worth

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by sinaj(f): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
xtervaganza:
the one your father sent to my sister abi?

Go pay your father's mtn gbese
I will also pay for ur father too.

Coz he is d one dat has bin sending d airtime to me

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
no need to stop her

sinaj:
calm down you both. Xtervaganzy you shouldn't have spoken ill of her family, ur wrong.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by sinaj(f): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
no need to stop her
f there is any e-diot here, it's you.
Stewpid broke ass niqqur blessed with a derailed factory brain.

Fool dat cnt fend for himself let alone sendin airtime to girls of ur calibre.

E-diot.

Nxt time u will learn to mind ur business nd mention monicas wen necessary

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by xtervaganza(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2016
sinaj:

classless and diseased wh0re like you will never come near my father.

He's not like the never do well moronic drunk you call father

Omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by xtervaganza(m): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
calm down you both. Xtervaganzy you shouldn't have spoken ill of her family, ur wrong.
who mentioned whose family?

It's either you stay on your lane or see things objectively.

I believe you can see where she mentioned my sister

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 15, 2016
xtervaganza:

man, you just wanna brawl dont ya? just let it be.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by xtervaganza(m): 12:18am On Sep 15, 2016
sinaj:

f there is any e-diot here, it's you.
Stewpid broke ass niqqur blessed with a derailed factory brain.

Fool dat cnt fend for himself let alone sendin airtime to girls of ur calibre.

E-diot.

Nxt time u will learn to mind ur business nd mention monicas wen necessary

Rubbish!
e no go better for you and your whole generation.

Me send card to who? Ding! Ding!! I'm happily married.

It's not my fault no man would have your rickety, over expanded, overused and tired poocee.

Guess you're towing your wh0re mother's line.

May thunder bomb you and the waste you call parents

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by xtervaganza(m): 12:20am On Sep 15, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
man, you just wanna brawl dont ya? just let it be.
I was brought to deal with stoopid people without mercy.

I'm doing what I do best.

Sit back and watch or vamoose

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by sinaj(f): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
classless and diseased wh0re like you will never come near my father.
[b]He's not like the never do well moronic drunk you call father
[/b]Omo ale

What a perfect description for ur father. No wonder u here ranting like an underachiever which u are.

If u dat frustrated, pick up a broom nd fly to ur father in d village. He is d one u shud vent ur frustration on nt me grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by xtervaganza(m): 12:25am On Sep 15, 2016
sinaj:

What a perfect description for ur father. No wonder u here ranting like an underachiever which u are.

If u dat frustrated, pick up a broom nd fly to ur father in d village. He is d one u shud vent ur frustration on nt me grin
I know the kind of man who raised a low life like you.

No well to do man will raise a dimwit like you so I'm 100% certain your father is a never do well.

It's sad that products of nobodies like you will come online to trash talk true Sos like me. Not even your drunkard father can try it

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by sinaj(f): 12:25am On Sep 15, 2016
xtervaganza:

so it was ok for u to insinuate I ask for airtime but wnt gaga wen I mentioned ur sis also receive airtime too?

Lol u make me laugh grin

It's morning boy.

Ur depressive head need some rest nd I dnt have to deprive u of the only thing u can achieve freely wich is sleep wink

U need it.

Good morning kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by xtervaganza(m): 12:28am On Sep 15, 2016
sinaj:
so it was ok for u to insinuate I ask for airtime but wnt gaga wen I mentioned ur sis also receive airtime too?

Lol u make me laugh grin

It's morning boy.

Ur depressive head need some rest nd I dnt have to deprive u of the only thing u can achieve freely wich is sleep wink

U need it.

Good morning kiss kiss kiss
lack of manners are traits dispalyed by ill-trained, ill-mannered gutter child like you.

My comment was a tongue in cheek and I never mentioned anybody from your gutter family.

But being the untrained wh0re that you are you overstepped and mentioned my family.

And save that kiss for your inbreeding incestous father. Not me

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by sinaj(f): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2016
It's only on nl dat psychotic fellaz will boost of a delude life grin

Nairaland boosting self esteem since 2005 grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did You Get Your First Kiss / Couple Rocks Face Cap On Wedding Day (pics) / I Want To Come Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.