Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Is She Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still A Virgin (1165 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still A Virgin by emyibe(m): 5:42am On Jan 21, 2016
please my colleague claims she is still a virgin and she is 31. But virtually every night she keeps having sex in her dream with different men. she has gone for deliverance different times, yet it keeps happening.
Each time any one takes her out on a date or even ask her out, same night she will have sex with the fellow in her dream. Even if they are more than a one person , same applies. is she really still a virgin and please what solutions can naira lander's offer .
she is really worried.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 21, 2016
SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by emyibe(m): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2016
thank God she never see me for dream. since she told me the story, even the beer we all use to drink together I no follow her drink again oh. but seriously I'm looking for solutions for her.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Fairgodwin(m): 5:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Is this a movie, and what's the title, please?
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 21, 2016
She dey gonk her toasters for dream?
Weird##

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin by uchennamani(m): 5:55am On Jan 21, 2016
emyibe:
please my colleague claims she is still a virgin and she is 31. But virtually every night she keeps having sex in her dream with different men. she has gone for deliverance different times, yet it keeps happening.
Each time any one takes her out on a date or even ask her out, same night she will have sex with the fellow in her dream. Even if they are more than a one person , same applies. is she really still a virgin and please what solutions can naira lander's offer . Questions young people ask; answers that work!
she is really worried.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 21, 2016
How close are you, with this your "colleague" that she would be telling u stories like this?

Virgin or not isn't the question, the question is if she has gone to see a pastor and/or a psychiatrist yet
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Cpumping(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2016
na konji dey cause am, if she gonk person real life, dream gonking will stop.

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin by correctyourself(m): 6:12am On Jan 21, 2016
emyibe:
Each time any one takes her out on a date or even ask her out, same night she will have sex with the fellow in her dream. Even if they are more than a one person , same applies. is she really still a virgin and please what solutions can naira lander's offer .
she is really worried.

She is still a virgin, this is a clear case of having a spiritual husband, she need a strong pastor to deliver her. This may actually delay her marriage.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by emyibe(m): 6:12am On Jan 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:
How close are you, with this your "colleague" that she would be telling u stories like this?

Virgin or not isn't the question, the question is if she has gone to see a pastor and/or a psychiatrist yet

we are quite close, since we noticed we both went to the same college and university though different fields.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by chakula: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2016
She is a virgin physically and.:................... On the other hand she isn't spritually.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2016
there is nothing wrong with her and in fact she is still a virgin. Dreams are leftovers of our emotional escapede replayed by our consciousness. She fantasies about sex and what it will be like if she does it with her date. But since she is still a virgin (gosh! This thing is overrated ) this emotion bottles up and permeates through her subconsciousness by way of dream. She doesn't have a spiritual problem that's why the "deliverance" doesn't work. Solution: 1. Tell her what i wrote above. And assure her that her having sex in the dream is normal. 2. Tell her to become sexually active. 3. Recommend a way to release sexual tension, masturbation. Waiting for testimony.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 21, 2016
lol
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by segzy0i(m): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2016
She needs deliverance sha but allbd same its because shes not bin avin sex nd in her mind shes sexing those guys that may be the reason she s having sex dream always so she shld get marry fast if she doesnt want 2 be disvirgined b4 marriage I mean she dnt want premarital sex
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by emyibe(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2016
macandy21:
there is nothing wrong with her and in fact she is still a virgin. Dreams are leftovers of our emotional escapede replayed by our consciousness. She fantasies about sex and what it will be like if she does it with her date. But since she is still a virgin (gosh! This thing is overrated ) this emotion bottles up and permeates through her subconsciousness by way of dream. She doesn't have a spiritual problem that's why the "deliverance" doesn't work. Solution: 1. Tell her what i wrote above. And assure her that her having sex in the dream is normal. 2. Tell her to become sexually active. 3. Recommend a way to release sexual tension, masturbation. Waiting for testimony.

I think I agree with you, the 3 solutions one may work
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by kaziblake(f): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2016
emyibe:
thank God she never see me for dream. since she told me the story, even the beer we all use to drink together I no follow her drink again oh. but seriously I'm looking for solutions for her.
it's spiritual problem.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by cruzita(f): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2016
she is spiritually disvirgined but physically a virgin
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by HERSLEY(f): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Is this a movie, and what's the title, please?
seriously? Who hasn't seen dah movie? Old Virgin part 1&2
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Mjshexy(f): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2016
Your friend should be more concerned about having a proper deliverance from the spiritual husband tormenting her life rather than being worried about virginity or not
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Fairgodwin(m): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2016
HERSLEY:
seriously? Who hasn't seen dah movie? Old Virgin part 1&2

Lol. I guess you're right, and thanks for the info though.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2016
lipsrsealed the rest have spoken

(1) (Reply)

Women Must Take Responsibilities And Take Care Of Men Too / 10 Types Of Husband / What A Perfect DISCOVERY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.