Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Ijaws That I Know - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Ijaws That I Know (16714 Views)

When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet / Who The Ijaws Really Are. / History Of The Ijaws And Their Neighbours In Sourthern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijaws That I Know by Trinster: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Wizprodigy:

Thank you very much, all his clownish links didn't give any strong proof of ibeno been ijaw. The worst thing was that he thought i will let him land grab akwa ibom like that, he must be high on something.

No they didn’t give strong proof of ibeno being ijaws but they are obolos
Re: The Ijaws That I Know by Trinster: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

Google the emboldened....

Also add Eastern Ibeno people grin grin grin

You mean eastern obolo? Eastern obolo are obolos and he already mentioned OBOLO
Re: The Ijaws That I Know by Trinster: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Wizprodigy:

Clueless cluesou, i open your clownish link and what i saw was ERROR 404 PAGE NOT FOUND. Btw, eastern obollo and ibeno language is Oron and oron is a riverine community in akwa ibom don't come and teach me my tribe. The only distinct tribe in Akwa ibom is IGBO, yet the igbos does not chest beats about it. What about the ijaws in cross river una no claim that one too, make thunder knock for your door now, igbos wey dey there no the chest beat. Ijaw dey rivers, bayelsa, ondo and delta. Capish

You’re actually the clueless one. Wow�
Eastern obolo and ibeno language is oron? How so? Have you heard them speak? Have you bothered to ask google what language is spoken in these two LGAs?
Re: The Ijaws That I Know by Afriifa(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Farnsworth:

There are no Ijaw's in Akwa Ibom and Cross River state. Stop claiming other peoples land to avoid trouble stay in your side. Our states were carefully created to ensure that only our people live in it, Efik, Ibibio, Ananng, Oron, Eket, Obolo. None of us are ijaw. Leave us out of your fights and land grabs...
The Present Ijaw youth president is from Akwa-Ibom, how do you argue that sir?
Re: The Ijaws That I Know by Afriifa(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Farnsworth:

Ibeno people are not ijaw. we are not ijaw.
Maybe you, I share a platform with Ijaw youths, and our president is from Akwa-Ibom.
Re: The Ijaws That I Know by Afriifa(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
mightyokwy:
This ijaw guys are very funny, imagine spankid saying that there are ijaws in akwa ibom and cross river. Una no fit kill me with laugh grin. Weting even concern ijaw people with land, they should be pushed back to Atlantic ocean where there forefathers migrated from. Lol
Are you plain ignorant or hypocritical?
Re: The Ijaws That I Know by Afriifa(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wizprodigy:
Please and please, there are no ijaws in akwa ibom state, talk more of cross river. The only distinct tribe in akwa ibom is igbo and they are only found in ika L.G. Google can be your friend.
So the Ijaw youth president is from where?
Re: The Ijaws That I Know by Afriifa(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

U aren't Ibeno and you are arguing. I can bet that you are Ibibio. If eastern Obolo and Ibeno says that they are Ijaws, I wonder why you won't give up. Google should help you.

Where do you think Western obolo is? Who do you think the Andonis(Rivers state) are?

Educate yourself with this
www.thetidenewsonline.com/2011/11/07/oil-communities-allege-marginalization-by-aibom/

The want those folks to deny their brothers so they can continue to marginalize them as minorities.
Re: The Ijaws That I Know by Afriifa(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wizprodigy:

Clueless cluesou, i open your clownish link and what i saw was ERROR 404 PAGE NOT FOUND. Btw, eastern obollo and ibeno language is Oron and oron is a riverine community in akwa ibom don't come and teach me my tribe. The only distinct tribe in Akwa ibom is IGBO, yet the igbos does not chest beats about it. What about the ijaws in cross river una no claim that one too, make thunder knock for your door now, igbos wey dey there no the chest beat. Ijaw dey rivers, bayelsa, ondo and delta. Capish
https://punchng.com/ijaw-youths-shutdown-nddc-office-in-akwa-ibom/

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/19/oil-spillage-ijaw-youths-block-exxonmobil-demand-clean-up-of-ibeno-eastern-obollo/

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/recruitment-of-1000-teachers-in-akwa-ibom-lga-ijaw-youths-cry-foul-sue-governor/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igogo Festival Shuts Down Akure City / Can The Irunmoles Incarnate As Orishas? / Cultural Preservation And Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.