Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos (5836 Views)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Unbelievable Ladies You Have To Check This Out / No Shame In Their Game (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by falconey(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

My brother as a girl i wonder i av roomates who uses it

Its a mac product ruby woo i guess i no too kno d name

Its red my guy na everlasting lipstick kiss o pour water o e go dey intact

There is also a paint for eyebrows after girls draw deir eyebrows dey apply d paint to their eyebrows my guy let rain nd storm baff d girl make electric shock hook d girl d eyebrow no go clean

shocked i stayed in d room with fashion freaks so i get to kno all dis

Hmmmm God bless nigerian girls.
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
falconey:

Hmmmm God bless nigerian girls.

lol na una dey give dem excess money
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by naijaboiy: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringrin

am not materialistic tongue
See excuse. grin

This is not about being materialistic it's just about getting a good quality of something you use.

So go get one. tongue
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by misspicy(f): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

See excuse. grin

This is not about being materialistic it's just about getting a good quality of something you use.

So go get one. tongue
so that you go still insult me of deceiving you abi angry
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hahahahaha.... lol

Haha

Its just funny.. Sorry for laughing..

Come over to India.. our women don't need make up. You like them till kiss

Come over to india? Now thats funny, i heard in india you guys dont shiit in toilets
Rather you have a 'designated' shiiting street

I also found out that toilets are sacred in india

What say you?
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by naijaboiy: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

so that you go still insult me of deceiving you abi angry
How?

It's just a good quality lipstick that withstands lquid substances. Not the one that after kissing your guy now you'll begin to apply lipstick again and waste your time.

So just get that one and whether you kiss from now till tomorrow it won't wear off. Even if you suck a dick. gringringrin
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by misspicy(f): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

How?

It's just a good quality lipstick that withstands lquid substances. Not the one that after kissing your guy now you'll begin to apply lipstick again and waste your time.

So just get that one and whether you kiss from now till tomorrow it won't wear off. Even if you suck a dick. gringringrin
LMAO gringrin

I can see you advocating for this lipstick,can I get you a contract there?
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Op some of tehse ladks have serious skin issues .. Alot would have killed themselves but makeup give them avenue to f el n look beautiful .. Allow mocking angry especially the last one ..
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by naijaboiy: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringrin

I can see you advocating for this lipstick,can I get you a contract there?
Sure thing!

I like the lipstick cos it's better than the other one. tongue
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

4500k Some girls are pathetic its a mac product lipsrsealed
So you know d price shocked
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by misspicy(f): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Sure thing!

I like the lipstick cos it's better than the other one. tongue
The other one huh? angry

mouthed ain't ya gringrin
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
adepeter26:

So you know d price shocked

If u kno unilag or any girl in unilag will b conversant with this

* sexy make up buy ur sexy make up * grin
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

If u kno unilag or any girl in unilag will b conversant with this

* sexy make up buy ur sexy make up * grin
Rotflmao
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
adepeter26:

Rotflmao

Thats ow i knew d price grin
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Oahray: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol. How do they wipe it off then? Kerosene?
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by fF01(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
dis one na Odeshi tinz!
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

Thats ow i knew d price grin
Ok na miss cool
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Joy1706(f): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

My brother as a girl i wonder i av roomates who uses it

Its a mac product ruby woo i guess i no too kno d name

Its red my guy na everlasting lipstick kiss o pour water o e go dey intact

There is also a paint for eyebrows after girls draw deir eyebrows dey apply d paint to their eyebrows my guy let rain nd storm baff d girl make electric shock hook d girl d eyebrow no go clean

shocked i stayed in d room with fashion freaks so i get to kno all dis
Its not true o. The mac lipstick lasts but not to that extent abeg
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Joy1706:

Its not true o. The mac lipstick lasts but not to that extent abeg

U don kno wat u sayin mac products d ruby woo d burgundi nd all

dere are fake products babe

If u av frnds dat spends heavily on make up nd dey buy d correct ones u will kno it last longer dan u tink
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
oya how much is the water proof, i need to buy one...
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Strahovski1:

Please what is meaning of "bleach"? India women are mostly caucasian so I don't see any reason why they "bleach" if I understand you well.

some of them have a swarthy complexion and since being light-skinned is the equivalent of being beautiful in India, they bleach their skin.
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Strahovski1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:

some of them have a swarthy complexion and since being light-skinned is the equivalent of being beautiful in India, they bleach their skin.

They dont
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Xposer: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove abeg do the needful
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
no be say u talk oo.... This is very serious
Smellymouth:
Beware guys!!
Fake ladies errywhere

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
lalasticlala, seun where una dey ...food is ready
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Joy1706(f): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

U don kno wat u sayin mac products d ruby woo d burgundi nd all

dere are fake products babe

If u av frnds dat spends heavily on make up nd dey buy d correct ones u will kno it last longer dan u tink
My dear I bought mine 4500 from an authentic seller and it's def not fake. It lasts long alright but to say na everlasting lipstick na exaggeration sha
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Joy1706:

My dear I bought mine 4500 from an authentic seller and it's def not fake. It lasts long alright but to say na everlasting lipstick na exaggeration sha

I gats to hype it to intimidate d guys na grin
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Guys Brace up. It's time for us to start carrying sponge in our pockets
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by Joy1706(f): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

I gats to hype it to intimidate d guys na grin
Lolz. Abi o
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by pedrilo: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2016
If u dciv me wit make up, I will dciv u wit break up. Simple!
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by CharlyNick: 12:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Interesting
Re: Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos by tpiar: 1:07am On Jan 22, 2016
sickstars:

Lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

F**k Me I Screamed Endlessly As The Mallam Pounded My P**sy / Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs / God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.