Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please (1357 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Macclane(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2016
A wonderful morning to every one I'll like to say. Am in a condition that can't figure it out my self. I sorely need your advice Nlnders.
A friend of my, whom am feeling for her, called me and told me she woild be visiting me, it. Was ok but then I noticed, am fasting!!!

Am not having anytin in mind but I dnt want to tell her am fasting. So my problem here is how will I do dat? Should I juz entertain her witout me eating?? What of she asked, should I say am ok or not hungry or Fasting. Please your help can be of great help.

MODE: if you can, pls take this to the front page, I need advice from my fellow Nders. Tnks
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by geesilver(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2016
run commot for house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by sakabe(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2016
op Pls pray for me oh.... I am expecting money from nowhere.... thanks as you do dat!
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Macclane(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2016
geesilver:
run commot for house
Run? I told her I'll be home!
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by geesilver(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Macclane:

Run? I told her I'll be home!
make sure u both stay outside your house

1 Like

Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Macclane(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2016
Oh my!! Dis is getting worst!
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by LONJITARLE(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2016
undecidedWhat's wrong with telling her? lipsrsealed
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Macclane(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2016
I don't knw why I dnt want to tell her, mayb wunt be fun, all bored, she'll feel sumhow. And how's bout telling someone ur fasting??
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by dkronicle(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2016
Just bring out all ur belongings out, when she arrives, give are edibles den tell her that u are reconstructing ur room.plan d date again.
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by SurefireAsoOke: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2016
When will u break
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2016
hahahahahhahhahhah.....tell her now to join you in the fast ..so you converge later in your house and break the fast together
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Smellymouth: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2016
OP, tell her to come to my house..Lemme help u entertain her
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2016
I thought fasting is something you do in secret
between you and your God, how come everyone is publicizing it this days?
This is the second post i've seen today claiming to be on fasting.

Christianity, never change
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2016
You better go chop so u go get enough strength for at least 2rounds. Orelse u go just collapse
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by lanrehamd: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2016
geesilver:

make sure u both stay outside your house
good one bro.
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by valdes00(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2016
Break the fast and continue tomorrow... God will understand
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by firstking01(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Imagine, why are u panicking op?..wats there to tel her ur fasting undecided...she should even be happy that she's got a Godfearing friend sefcheesy, or except she knows u to be badt guy.
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Macclane(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am nt trying to publicate to evry one dat am fasting bt trying to get advice on how we'll converse and spend day in a good day. People can read if someone is fasting but its diffrent if you say it out urself. And am a RCCG member, fellow members you knw wats going on.
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by cowpole1: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
I beg u 4 christ sake go find solid I mean solid stuff lik APU 2 maintain your strength hen? Mk yu no collapse cos na waitin she dey mis b dat º°˚God self don already no say she dey na
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Nikkyparadise(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Guyy tell her u r fasting jorrr
#TeamMakeHeavenProud
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by MsBliss(f): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
You don't have to tell her. just insist that you don't want to eat.
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by naijaboiy: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
You better go chop so u go get enough strength for at least 2rounds. Orelse u go just collapse
True yarns! gringrin
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by cruzita(f): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
if she come and u give her food while u no dey chop she fit think say u don drug the food .so better tell her

1 Like

Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Some guys undecided
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by Smellymouth: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Speechless3:
Some guys undecided
What happened to dem? undecided
Re: She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please by funkyibodude(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wetin person no go see for naira land undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? / Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! / Amazing! Woman's Whose Massive Baby Bump Stunned Many Delivers Twins (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.