Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? (1358 Views)

How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Feb 29, 2016
Hi all, my next door neighbors are Nigerians and they are friends with my mother and brother but never speak to me. Few weeks ago, the mother complained to my mom about her son and his bad behavior. She told my mom her son fights his father and his sisters. And even talked about how quiet her daughters are and stated the fact that it's only her son that has this bad Behaviour.

Plus she also asked after my brother who is at school and asked if I am going to school really hard. What do you make of all these?
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by pussyeater(m): 1:07am On Feb 29, 2016
U dey Craze! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by Topestbilly(m): 1:11am On Feb 29, 2016
I made

Pure nonsense outta it embarassed
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Topestbilly:
I made

Pure nonsense outta it embarassed
Good for you! wink
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by tsephanyah(f): 1:12am On Feb 29, 2016
because
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by Topestbilly(m): 1:15am On Feb 29, 2016
mamagee3:

Good for you! wink

Yea... we seriously need to plan on how we gonna get dis ya next door neighbours outta ur life..
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Feb 29, 2016
Topestbilly:

Yea... we seriously need to plan on how we gonna get dis ya next door neighbours outta ur life..
Okay, let's keep that aside.

Let's talk about the issue at hand. . . .What does it mean?
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by RexKexMilann: 1:20am On Feb 29, 2016
There's a stage that trolling gets to & it becomes plain stupidity. Stupidity gets to a level and becomes chronic foolishness. Foolishness further advances to lethal insanity which when mature, give rise to full blown madness.

OP, if your case is not plain stupididty THEN I don't think we will ever know what it is.

Like... WTF is this? Can a human being with a brain possibly ask this? OR perhaps you were thrown into earth without one? It's obvious the latter question is only plausible in your case. GWS, Get well soon!
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by Topestbilly(m): 1:23am On Feb 29, 2016
mamagee3:

Okay, let's keep that aside.

Let's talk about the issue at hand. . . .What does it mean?

Nothing to make of it..

She's one of d gossiping women will see everyday... n u enh!!
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by chigoizie7(m): 1:26am On Feb 29, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my next door neighbors are Nigerians and they are friends with my mother and brother but never speak to me. Few weeks ago, the mother complained to my mom about her son and his bad behavior. She told my mom her son fights his father and his sisters. And even talked about how quiet her daughters are and stated the fact that it's only her son that has this bad Behaviour.

Plus she also asked after my brother who is at school and asked if I am going to school really hard. What do you make of all these?

[color= blue]Have u taken your meds today? [/color]

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On Feb 29, 2016
RexKexMilann:
There's a stage that trolling gets to & it becomes plain stupidity. Stupidity gets to a level and becomes chronic foolishness. Foolishness further advances to lethal insanity which when mature, give rise to full blown madness.

OP, if your case is not plain stupididty THEN I don't think we will ever know what it is.

Like... WTF is this? Can a human being with a brain possibly ask this? OR perhaps you were thrown into earth without one? It's obvious the latter question is only plausible in your case. GWS, Get well soon!
Just ignore my thread and you wouldn't need to type this 350 word essay.

Have a good day!
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Topestbilly:

Nothing to make of it..

She's one of d gossiping women will see everyday... n u enh!!
But why would she gossip about her own son?
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by Topestbilly(m): 1:33am On Feb 29, 2016
mamagee3:

But why would she gossip about her own son?

cry cry cry :' cry sigh undecided undecided undecided

because gossipers are lose-mouthed... embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by eleko1: 1:43am On Feb 29, 2016
Confusionist undecided
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 2:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Topestbilly:

Why do you think she told me?

What is she trying to achieve?
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 2:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Keep it coming!!!
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by pussyeater(m): 3:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Topestbilly:

U nor get sense eh! Why u dey advise the e=diot?
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by midehi2(f): 6:21am On Feb 29, 2016
mamagee3:

Just ignore my thread and you wouldn't need to type this 350 word essay.

Have a good day!
funny you, are you really ok? thou you look like soon to be 'mad woman' @ your dp

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 29, 2016
Ur neighbour's mum has finally found a confidant. Its so good u're both from Nigeria. Confiding in a white friend can't be like confiding in a fellow nigerian like you. And yes women like Gossip grin its still a good thing to hav a nigerian friend to gist with.

Dats what we've been telling you -to start up a conversation with them and u'll be d best of friends. Now its happening at last. They're asking about you bcus they like you but u look too serious to be approached.
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by Topestbilly(m): 8:30am On Feb 29, 2016
mamagee3:

Why do you think she told me?

What is she trying to achieve?

I give up on ur matter mamagee3

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Oh my God!!! Whose mother is this lady ffs?
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ur neighbour's mum has finally found a confidant. Its so good u're both from Nigeria. Confiding in a white friend can't be like confiding in a fellow nigerian like you. And yes women like Gossip grin its still a good thing to hav a nigerian friend to gist with.

Dats what we've been telling you -to start up a conversation with them and u'll be d best of friends. Now its happening at last. They're asking about you bcus they like you but u look too serious to be approached.
Why is she gossiping about her own child?

Why is she trying to make him look bad in front of people.
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by olac21(m): 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sincerely speaking I think you're running mad and I doubt it if you will ever be ok again!I mean this is arrant stupidity and you're not getting any younger again!pls leave us jor!idle being!
Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
mamagee3:

Why is she gossiping about her own child?

Why is she trying to make him look bad in front of people.
That's probably her own style of sharing her travail for some help of advice. She's not wholeheartedly happy abt her son's behaviour no matter how conclusive she sounds about the case.

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son? by JaneKenedy: 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
She was lookin for solution to the problem, it takes a thief tp catch another, may be u r what u think the mom is...

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games / Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? / Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.