Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? (1181 Views)

Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by olaide92(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
PLEASE READ AND COMMENT

Robbers enter a house, asks for all the
money and valuables. After they
collect what they can, they give the
man of the house a gun with
instructions to shoot his wife or else
he be shot himself. The man gets the gun, points it at his
wife and hesitates. He is thinking of
what he has gone through in life with
his wife and how she has suffered
and sacrificed for him. He hands
back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently
grabs the gun from him and passes it
on to the wife with the same
instruction. The wife gets the gun and
without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the
trigger. But alas, the gun had no
bullets in it. The robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your
wife?

2. If you were the wife, what
explanation can you give to your
husband!

3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice
would you give?

Drop your Comments & ask your friends
too, this should really be an interesting
topic to discuss ...
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by benedictnsi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
I will forgive her.... She might have done that under tension.....

Remember that women are weaker vessels tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by olaide92(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by Adasun(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
how many times would i c dis thread
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by olaide92(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
benedictnsi:
I will forgive her.... She might have done that under tension.....

Remember that women are weaker vessels tongue
what if you had been killed? Am sure you won't have the opportunity to forgive her

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by benedictnsi(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
olaide92:
what if you had been killed? Am sure you won't have the opportunity to forgive her

I thought of that before I dropped my first comment....... The question you asked now is a different case.

Well, I will still forgive her....... Coz she did it under pressure she remains my wife even when I'm dead
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by fijiano202(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gone are the days when love was blind but now love is Wicked....

From that day on,I will start planning a future without her

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by olaide92(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
fijiano202:
Gone are the days when love was blind but now love is Wicked....

From that day on,I will start planning a future without her
same here o.
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by olaide92(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
benedictnsi:

I thought of that before I dropped my first comment....... The question you asked now is a different case.

Well, I will still forgive her....... Coz she did it under pressure she remains my wife even when I'm dead
love is strong I believe you
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by cruzita(f): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
tension can make someone do the unthinkable ,so I see no biggy in taking her back.the only thing the man should do is to boil water,give her a hot bath and massage ,lie her down on the bed ,cover her up with a bed sheet ,switch on the AC or fan and lie down beside her whispering sweet words to her ears until she sleeps to ease the tension.
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Treat her like she doesn't exist anymore.
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by xtervaganza(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
In that situation it's forever over between me and the woman
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by xtervaganza(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
tension can make someone do the unthinkable ,so I see no biggy in taking her back.the only thing the man should do is to boil water,give her a hot bath and massage ,lie her down on the bed ,cover her up with a bed sheet ,switch on the AC or fan and lie down beside her whispering sweet words to her ears until she sleeps to ease the tension.
gerrarahia mehn

Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by cruzita(f): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
gerrarahia mehn
I think you should apply this method
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by xtervaganza(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
I think you should apply this method
what are you saying?

Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by cruzita(f): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
what are you saying?
if u are in his shoe apply this method
Re: What Will You Do If You Where The Husband?? by xtervaganza(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
if u are in his shoe apply this method
i can't find myself in a stoopid shoe and I won't marry a stoopid wife

(1) (Reply)

She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Do You Guys Experience Shyness The First Time She Says Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.