Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. (2104 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
hertz9te:
wrong move
pls I don't get u bro..
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by vicraven(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
sholikay:
hahahahahah...you dey wyne me abi?..na where dem dey now?. cheesy
Everywhere...
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Emac34: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
trust me Dude when i tried that nonsense(calling her on phone to let her know of ur fillings)gosh it was something else just try talking to her when she comes aroundgringrin
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by abimbawealth(f): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
How we wan know now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
trust me Dude when i tried that nonsense(calling her on phone to let her know of ur fillings)gosh it was something else just try talking to her when she comes aroundgringrin
huh. Really?..though I av been strategizing on how to convince her if she will be saying no..thank you brother.
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by sholikay(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
abimbawealth:
How we wan know now? undecided
I no sabi ladies thingy wella,that's why I brought it here,perhaps someone experienced on this kinda issue can help out,before I become clueless..
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Emac34: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
sholikay:
huh. Really?..though I av been strategizing on how to convince her if she will be saying no..thank you brother.
u welcome
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by abimbawealth(f): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
sholikay:
I no sabi ladies thingy wella,that's why I brought it here,perhaps someone experienced on this kinda issue can help out,before I become clueless..
Ok, you'll get an answer...

Either Yes or No grin
Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
sholikay:
thank you madam..though,I av been doing that after noticing her coldness on phone whenever I call her,after I have made my intention known to her..but I just keep loving her every day..mhen. ladies are so complicated, to understand..
Yh we can be difficult but dont stress over one .. Plenty out there

1 Like

Re: Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. by hertz9te(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2016
sholikay:
pls I don't get u bro..
not calling her...totally a wrong move.....she'll see you as unserious....the play here is to be desperate but make her feel you are not....asking a girl out 101......females are complicated so the best approach is indirect....talk to her as before..but this time you should be convincing her of your love....make it fun don't take it too serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls / Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) / 7 Things Nigerian Single Ladies Do When They Are In Need Of Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.