Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lodge Your Complaints Here - Islam for Muslims (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lodge Your Complaints Here (29055 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by tbaba1234: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Abeg do not try and justify your action??

That is one of the most arrogant things i have read here.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
^It is a good thing that you have acknowledged that I did not say your thread is "not important". If you say I said this particular thread is not "important enough" to be stickied my brother, I said so and I don't deny that, it is important you understand my position clearly so that we don't have similar arguments next time.

Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by tbaba1234: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Dude, you were arrogant in conveying the message and you did say that. You implied it first and then said it ... What does important enough mean?? The point is those actions are not defensible... I am sure, your duty does not involve arrogance. Then you went to another thread and said i was trying to manipulate you... How?? ..

I simply said your statement was unfair. If you said sorry at that point... we won't be talking about this,

Sometimes you have to admit, you made a mistake.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by ParisLove1: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2013
Maybe you should un-stick one these question and answer thread by deols. If anybody has a question, the person can at least open a thread and ask it.

It encourages discussion and probably boosts traffic for site owner. Directing everybody with a question to one thread seems like a lame thing to do imho.

Please stick tbaba123456's thread before he gets disillusioned like logicboy series 01-100. grin

1 Like

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by tbaba1234: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2013
The problem is not about sticking thread... It is about the attitude...

Mac is doing a great job and i would endorse him anyday. He is my brother so i'd rather tell him than make a thread about it.

I also think Deols is doing a great job with the questions thread, It is not a debate, it is about providing answers. It doesn't matter if you like it or not.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by vedaxcool(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
deols: done

Thank u twice! But I trust I might ask the same help sometime tomorrow insha Allah!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by vedaxcool(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbdH: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mods! Have you seen this topic yet? I think it should not be accommodated at all.
Unless there is something I am missing.
https://www.nairaland.com/1258687/boston-marathon-bombing-islam-responsible
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2013
tbaba1234: Dude, you were arrogant in conveying the message and you did say that. You implied it first and then said it ... What does important enough mean?? The point is those actions are not defensible... I am sure, your duty does not involve arrogance. Then you went to another thread and said i was trying to manipulate you... How?? ..

I simply said your statement was unfair. If you said sorry at that point... we won't be talking about this,

Sometimes you have to admit, you made a mistake.

Interesting.

This is a complain thread and feedback must always be given. Seun himself must at least check complain threads on his forum seldom, to see the perception members have about his mods. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect moreso from pple who are supposed to be impartial.

There must be mutual respect
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by tbaba12345: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Please unlock tbaba's post on the hoaxes thread and unban him.

Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by vedaxcool(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
toba: Interesting.

This is a complain thread and feedback must always be given. Seun himself must at least check complain threads on his forum seldom, to see the perception members have about his mods. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect moreso from pple who are supposed to be impartial.

There must be mutual respect

Yes like the way logicboy called JeSoul a dictator, Seun also need to monitor deleted threads too! Everyone deserve respect even though u once invoke thunder to strike muslims and atheists in this forum!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by tbaba12345: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2013
Please unlock my last post on the hoaxes thread... Spambot did its thing..
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2013
^rectified.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by A7(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
My post on the hoaxes thread was hidden, maybe the spamboat is anti-me. Pls revert/unhide it. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 12:45am On Apr 27, 2013
^Rectified, sorry about that, I may have accidentally hit the wrong link without realising it.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by A7(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Thanks. Pls visit the thread again & read the post when you are less busy.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Paschal007: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2013
I have a question.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by tbaba1234: 7:38am On May 04, 2013
Apparently the saudi deportation story was another hoax, i don't know if this is the right section for it but since the main story made front page, maybe the refutation should also make front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1278964/another-hoax-man-too-handsome
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbdH: 6:01pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbdH: 10:18pm On May 10, 2013
Mods please, pardon me. I noticed that two of my posts on the topic whose link is below have been deleted. May I enquire why so that I can avoid such posts in the future? Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1284471/difference-between-islam-muslim/3#1284471.100
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 10:26pm On May 10, 2013
^You quoted offensive posts. Hence, your posts were hidden. I understand that you are trying to address the spurious claims but I don't want other people taking offence and responding inappropriately thereby creating a chain of posts that have to be hidden
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbdH: 10:59pm On May 10, 2013
^^^ Okay bro, thanks for the clarity. May Allah reward you with good.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 11:54pm On May 10, 2013
^Ameen and you too.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by thirty(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2013
Hi modertor, may I ask, what are the objects for creating islam for muslim in nairaland.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 9:28am On May 14, 2013
thirty: Hi modertor, may I ask, what are the objects for creating islam for muslim in nairaland.

I cannot answer that question correctly. I suggest you ask the website owner by sending a message here https://www.nairaland.com/seun

Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by EatmyShorts: 4:49am On May 18, 2013
Why was my Post hidden? I sincerely wanted to know the Answer to those Questions. Bigots! SMH

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 6:05am On May 18, 2013
^Mind your language.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by LagosShia: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
salam alaikum,
please unhide my post in the below thread.thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/908175/progress-iran-under-islamic-regime/2

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28)

Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? / Faced With Sexual Desires Or Have Wet Dreams & You Are Unmarried?learn From This / Solatul Fatih....right Or Wrong To Recite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.