Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love (2560 Views)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
anytime a guy shows too much affection especially too soon, the girl always misbehaves! she takes him for granted and will most likely break his heart, its like he seems too impressed by her, act the opposite of how you feel, send mixed signals, push and pull, yab her with humor, but never show too much love at anytime!, that's a better approach, does anyone disagree?
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by Seun(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2009
I think ladies also need to put a lid on showing too much respect for their boyfriends and husbands.
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by TheSeeker(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2009
Seun:

I think ladies also need to put a lid on showing too much respect for their boyfriends and husbands.

Seun, that was hardcore! I bet he doesn't know what to say or how to react to that now. I think he is right but then some boyfriends take their girls for granted because she gives too much respect.
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by Jennyfa(f): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2009
that's exactly what the girls need from their guys unconditional love someone to always be there for them u need to show it for the girl to understand u really care no matter the length it might take u in proving it
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by CrazyMan(m): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2009
@Poster.
I agree with you; one shouldn't display early feelings or else the girl won't take him seriously.
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by knight4u(m): 3:09am On Sep 29, 2009
bla bla bla
as if we dont know,
whatever!
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 29, 2009
Seun:

Amen to this. Some women give their bfs too much damn respect.
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by sjeezy8: 3:45am On Sep 29, 2009
lol funny sha

agreed, showing too much love is BAD
Guys should always keep babes around them, it gives their girlfriend a constant reminder of "you can always be replaced".
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 29, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol funny sha

agreed, showing too much love is BAD
Guys should always keep babes around them, it gives their girlfriend a constant reminder of "you can always be replaced".

With that kind of mentality you may drive a good girl away from you and end up with the rubbish ones lipsrsealed. Goodluck.
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by LordReed(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
As long as u don't become wierd I don't tink u should refrain from showing love.
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by lonelypal(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

With that kind of mentality you may drive a good girl away from you and end up with the rubbish ones lipsrsealed. Goodluck.

I disagree, with such mentality, its easier to keep the covetous and greedy ones @ bay. A good gurl wont leave simply cos her man has a lot of female folks around him. Like Sjeezy8 said its just a constant reminder.

@poster
Aint nufin bad showing affection to a gurl, just make sure it is on the optimal level wink perhaps 50-70
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by izeek(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
cant believe people still subscribe to this school of foolishness!
Re: Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love by Dammyray(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Poster i totally disagree with you, Dont forget u said too soon, when do u fink u need to show u love her most if not soon, am a guy but i no agree

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Date Or Marry African Men? / She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. / Marriage Is Not Based On Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.