Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Need Ur Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Opinion (2558 Views)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ur Opinion by ronald4lif(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

But what was the big deal in restraining herself till perhaps later at night when she can convince him to do the needful.. Or better still, a couple more days until they return home?

How did she cope in the one month he was away? Masturbated the whole time ?

Not everyone can cope longer than what their body can sustain and some have limitations. She might have exhaust her precinct threshold and couldn't cope any longer. Perhaps, she could also have realised that hubby was resolute in his dismissal of any sexual activities in his parents home and so there wasn't any point to further persuade him at night.

Yes, she might have masturbáted the whole time the hubby was away. Any thing wrong with that?
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol
ggrin:
ode
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by kibzz(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cute way of sayin hmu
ggrin:
ode
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Not everyone can cope longer than what their body can sustain and some have limitations. She might have exhaust her precinct threshold and couldn't cope any longer. Perhaps, she could also have realised that hubby was resolute in his dismissal of any sexual activities in his parents home and so there wasn't any point to further persuade him at night.

Yes, she might have masturbáted the whole time the hubby was away. Any thing wrong with that?

Lol... Abeg, lemme mind my biz.. # runs outta thread#
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 23, 2016
naniawini:
We weren't going home anytime soon

. Alright..
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by dinachi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
ronald4lif:
Okay, he doesn't want to fulfill his bedroom conjugal duty and at same time doesn't want you satisfy yourself? That's selfish and very unthoughtful of him.

He must be one of those who abhors masturbátion and consider it sinful but he should also understand humans aren't some wooden work that doesn't have sexual needs.

Who said married couple can't have sex in their father's house? His excuse is flimsy and he should take responsibility for pushing you into masturbátion. On your part, you should have been punctilious not to have been caught while in the act. What if someone else had barged in?

Let him get angry, just be nice and receptive to him. He'd come around.
So you will embrace your wife when you catch her masturbating. Men like you make me very ashamed. You are an embarrassment to manhood.
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by dinachi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
naniawini:
I went 2 visit my inlaws thats my hubby's parent cos my hubby travelled and i was lonely at home. Its been a month he travelled, when he came back he just came straight to his parents house to see us. We spent the nite together cos he has his personal room he refused to make luv to me his excuse was we are in his parents house so i got angry and slept off. The next day he went out i was all alone in the room he caught me pleasuring myself cos i forgot to lock the door since then he has been very angry wit me... Pls wat do i do
You are a lesbian.
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by naniawini(f): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
So wat happened
dinachi:
You are a lesbian.
Re: I Need Ur Opinion by Sunnypar(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
naniawini:
I went 2 visit my inlaws thats my hubby's parent cos my hubby travelled and i was lonely at home. Its been a month he travelled, when he came back he just came straight to his parents house to see us. We spent the nite together cos he has his personal room he refused to make luv to me his excuse was we are in his parents house so i got angry and slept off. The next day he went out i was all alone in the room he caught me pleasuring myself cos i forgot to lock the door since then he has been very angry wit me... Pls wat do i do

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! / “ladies When A Man Beats You, It Means He Truly Loves You”—nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.