Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Is The True Essence Of Valentine Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The True Essence Of Valentine Day (484 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965 / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The True Essence Of Valentine Day by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Persoally, i dont celebrate val day because i show love to my bae every blessed day bar the occasionally wahala ladden days. So fellas what is so special about val day?
Re: What Is The True Essence Of Valentine Day by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2016
www.google.com

No need thanking me
Re: What Is The True Essence Of Valentine Day by obiorathesubtle: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Just the sex.. Nothing else is special to me.. Even the sex aint as special..
Re: What Is The True Essence Of Valentine Day by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
u tell them bro
Re: What Is The True Essence Of Valentine Day by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
is it only val's day you have s3x?

If no, then it's not different from every other days you have s3x
Re: What Is The True Essence Of Valentine Day by jonaifame22(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Valentine's day is a day dat u spend many days preparing for only to find out after that day,dat is wasn't even worth all the propaganda, as for me I shall spend the nite wth a sweet call gal that I shall hunt for in my normal spot where I go for my pepper soup while listening to a live band play good music to my ears
Re: What Is The True Essence Of Valentine Day by obiorathesubtle: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
is it only val's day you have s3x?

If no, then it's not different from every other days you have s3x
that's why I said even the sex aint as special.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be Your Valentine.. ... .. I Will Be Mine / What I Would Tell My Sister On Val's Day, 18 And Below / This Is My True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.