Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (53135 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
ramzykay:
Am interested,send it to zeecoade@gmail.com
Sent
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by GABRIELA123: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
I have a good friend who has a much bigger business center which he uses for this Captcha job. The last time I visited him, I counted 16PCs. He used to operate a Cybercafe there but the business went dead. When this Captcha stuff came up, it resurrected his business. I asked him if there is a way to make it easier for newbies who just started online Captcha solving to earn better with less struggles. Well, he has offered his business center as an easy platform for anyone who would like to get started with less stress and less time involvement while still making the best income out of this Captcha solving job.

He prefers to communicate and respond via email. For this reason I can't post the details of how he does his thing online. I will send it to you via email.
gabriela.precious123@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by GABRIELA123: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pls Am interested. gabriela.precious123@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by nwapee(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
@francababy, please where is your friend's business center located. I mean d town or city. People need to know d location because of proximity. If your friend's business center is in Ilorin, its of no use to someone in lagos. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Olamarkjoel(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Aunty francababy abeg no forget me, yemospecial001@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by johnnobles: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Johnnobles2928@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by winnerjoy: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
pls, send the link to my email:

adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by africanman85: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
pls francababy this my email: okoroisrael522@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by GlobalVillager: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Madam Francababy, kindly send the file to me as well - davestherpalace@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by johnsonodii: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am interested here is my email... Johnsonezeanaka@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by cardilac3(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pls send. Here is my email.
cardilac2@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by meemeee: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
God bless you OP.Pls send the info to majorfranko04@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by bossbiz(f): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
nwapee:
@francababy, please where is your friend's business center located. I mean d town or city. People need to know d location because of proximity. If your friend's business center is in Ilorin, its of no use to someone in lagos. Thanks

Good question, kindly respond to this madam. Our emails are being hijacked usually by unauthorised individuals for their marketing campaigns

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
pls send to:
fortebrandcorps@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by khayc(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
@francababy

Please mail fashionwarbler@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by drchillz: 1:54am On Feb 03, 2016
adediresteve@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Luckystar220: 2:34am On Feb 03, 2016
The problem is i have made a personal review on most captcha sites listed here and sincerely most ain't paying when you are done working with them they will keep your money pending .. Name legit captcha sites.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by ResponsibleThug(m): 5:45am On Feb 03, 2016
@op,
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by autodevice(m): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2016
I am interested, dldreludegroup@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by tugrow(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2016
tugrow52@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Gkshy2011(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2016
pls sent to my mail daintyfoluks@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Luckystar220:
The problem is i have made a personal review on most captcha sites listed here and sincerely most ain't paying when you are done working with them they will keep your money pending .. Name legit captcha sites.

My friend only say what you know. You did a personal review? Trash talk

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2016
tugrow:
tugrow52@yahoo.com
Your email didn't deliver
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2016
nwapee:

The location does not matter.You can work with him from any part of Nigeria. He will assist you by assigning some of his staffs to work for you. This can be done for you from anywhere you are. His business center is located at Isolo, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2016
francababy:
Your email didn't deliver
@francababy, i check my gmail i didnt see any email too.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Trippledots(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
levi4real2004(at)yahoo.com
pls replace the (at) with @.
thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by 30card(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
kindly send the info to speakyzee@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by SamjohnnyB(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
francababy:
Sent
THANKS
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by SolidGenius(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please send to freemaxxy40@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by UniqueMB(f): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kindly send to omobolaolajide@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by jackbennie: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
bemdoo93@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market: The Biggest Market In Nigeria / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.