Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (53134 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by key2wealth: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
francababy:
Sent
thanks, I got ur mail.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by key2wealth: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
francababy:
Sent
thanks, I got ur mail.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by 0siomwam: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
osiomwanm@yahoo.com pls i nd it
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by kodimoore(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks Franca, I got ya mail but I can't read it with my Lumia 800.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Chuplus(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wow, nice work, thanks, send to Chuplusglobal@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Luckystar220: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
francababy:

My friend only say what you know. You did a personal review? Trash talk
Okay that's an insult, last time i checked i posted about me undergoing some investigation on the sites u posted i came to realized that people are so much complaining on how they will finish their work and not getting paid i went their facebook page i saw so many negative comments. I'm now kind of trying to tell u guys esp those who tends to invest huge to initiate a probe under these sites to clarify how authenticated they are in tyms of payment i see no reason why this should attract insult i know you a girl and women love insults more than their lives bt i thought u were going to ask wch sites im i referring to and also tell me they reason why so many people tends to kill the reputation of these sites... Pls just be mature and don't tryna act like an infant we all grown-ups brawling and exchanging words online isn't my type.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Goldenboy842(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by uvalued(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
I was curious of WHO BENEFITS from this captcha business and this is what I found

Online CAPTCHA entering is without a doubt, the easiest job one can find on the internet but unfortunately, it involves doing entirely SPAM work. To see spammers lure innocent people into doing their spam work for them is truly disgusting. It is sad to see reputable freelance websites not making enough efforts to stop these horrible swindlers from posting these crab CAPTCHA job listings.

Scammers, spammers, and hackers hire freelancers to do their dirty work. Many individuals and companies suffer from CAPTCHA abuse. Most of the people, who they hire, are innocent, and they do not realize the extent of damage they are inflicting on others.

Freelancers fall into this trap, which scammers lay for them, quite easily. This is because these thieves camouflage their dirty work with different labels such as “Easy High Paying CAPTCHA Entering jobs,” and other very tempting titles/labels.

These people have a criminal’s mind and they are trying to sabotage the internet, websites, and businesses. To carry out the real dirty work, they hire naive people using different freelance markets. They outsource CAPTCHA entering jobs to freelancers using online freelance job markets.

What exactly is CAPTCHA entering job?

“CAPTCHA” is a protection system that prevents misuse of online services; for instance, webmail services like Gmail and Yahoo-Mail use this protection to stop spammers from making millions of email accounts. The page, which uses CAPTCHA protection, will ask the user to enter a series of characters/letters from an image into a box. The page can only process user’s request if all the typed characters/letters are correct.

To automate the process of registering email and other accounts, spammers create different scripts, or software. These can automatically fill-in [in milliseconds] all the details such as Name, Password, and Gender, but they cannot fully complete the process because of the aforementioned CAPTCHA safety mechanism; here is where they require a real human who can by-pass this CAPTCHA safety feature to complete the process.

Spammers use these automatically generated email accounts in various other spam activities. Some will sell these accounts to others while others they will use them to create accounts on other websites such as, Craigslist, and then they will sells these for even a higher price. There are several online illegal marketplaces from where one can sell or buy email, and other accounts [such as Gmail, Craigslist, Facebook] in bulk.

So following are few obvious reasons why you should avoid doing all kinds of online CAPTCHA entering jobs:

Reason # 1

Unmistakably, CAPTCHA entering job is pure spam. If you choose to do this, you will be part of a cybercrime. Remember that hackers, scammers, and spammers have orchestrated this scheme.

Reason # 2

Compensation for a CAPTCHA job is disgustingly low; you can make only few pennies per hour. These thieves will try to deceit you by saying that you can make stacks of money, but those are all lies. You cannot make hundreds of dollars every day; in fact, you can hardly make any money at all.

Reality check; continuous eight hours of this dirty CAPTCHA entering job will pay on average less than 3 dollars. Involvement in this cybercrime is not even rewarding. You will work for hours and in the end, you will earn only pennies.

Reason # 3

As said before, bad people outsource these dirty CAPTCHA jobs, so can you really trust them? Will they pay after you complete the job?

Visit Scam.com; it is a website where users post complains about scammers; here you will find a large number of user complaints. You can get lot of CAPTCHA entering jobs, but more than often, your employer will not pay you any money; you will waste your time for nothing.

Reason # 4

CAPTCHA entering job is extremely boring. After just few hours, you will most probably decide to quit anyway.

Reason # 5

Spammers use freelancing-website to create their dirty job-listings. A good site has a policy of not allowing users to post hacking/spamming related projects. The support team will delete such listing immediately, and will ban the users who have created them. They can also ban freelancers who continuously try to apply for this junk CAPTCHA job.

There are many legitimate ways to make money on the internet, so you should not waste your time in doing or even looking for this spamming job. To find real, legit and spam-free opportunities, go here.

https://elance360.com/captcha-spam/

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by ExplicitContent: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Don't put effort into what at the end you won't be able to get paid your hard earned cash. 78% of data entry jobsite online are scams. No be today, know what am saying..
OP sha do come verify all these payment issues raised here. Specify which one you really do use and have received payments from?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2016
uvalued:
I was curious of WHO BENEFITS from this captcha business and this is what I found

https://elance360.com/captcha-spam/

You are talking nonsense, do research b4 u comment. You fucking info marketer.

I am earn 74k/Month from captcha entering site

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market: The Biggest Market In Nigeria / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.