Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Was Your First Kiss Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (7461 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? / What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Kiss Like? by xynerio(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2009
First kiss is not all that romantic. The first day a lady kiss me I lost my sense of taste throughout dat they. So pls how did u feel.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2009
I felt like someone was kissing me
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by TheSeeker(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2009
I didn't feel a thing because kiss in my opinion then was like shaking hands.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by biola44: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2009
xynerio:

First kiss is not all that romantic. The first day a lady kiss me I lost my sense of taste throughout dat they. So pls how did u feel.

how? grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by C2H5OH(f): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2009
I think my penis felt a barrage of spasms, like I was going to ejaculate or something. Then of course my lips twitched now and again since I was probably a bit nervous.

The girl forced me anyway. angry
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2009
Back then in my secondary school days,She was d one my heart yearns for and 'she was so young',i prayed in d morning to see her in class everyday,we stayed in same chair,i lorvu ha no be small(i lorvu ha like petrol love to catch fire),then one day,it just happened,we placed our head on d desk and were both admiring each other.Before i could say kitten,she gave me a kiss, . . . . oooow. . . . I felt born again,i completely lost appetite,and i cherished that kiss all through my days in school then,cos it was my first kiss and was so wonderful.Uptil date no one has ever kissed me that way,or maybe d feeling was so intense cos i was so young,or maybe i'll spend d rest of my life tryin to find out y
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Czarskit(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2009
~ Felt lyk I was kissing & being kissed at the same time ~
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by server34(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2009
I thot to myself "Ice cream even tastes better".
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by izeek(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2009
can't remember, cos i was raped and was trying so hard to free myself.
guess i did a poor jon at freeing myself. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by spikedcylinder: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2009
Aha! cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by ashaby(f): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2009
Can't even remember what it was like, oops!!!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by iice(f): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2009
This topic again? undecided

izeek:

can't remember, cos i was raped and was trying so hard to free myself.
guess i did a poor jon at freeing myself. grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by eyonigger(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2009
iice:

This topic again? undecided

grin cheesy grin

Yes this same topic, bt u cant have it banned cos it made the front page already.

My first kiss was so so so Romantic. wayback then my first gf grabbed me and gave me a goodbye kiss very late at night outside my crip. I felt like it was a great connection between us.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by patwhizkid(f): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2009
I dunno. . .
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by benheart(f): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2009
@izeek, i feel you, same with me too, it was hell i just placed my mouth there and i was crying and strugglin to get up but the guy was heavy and i was too young to withstand him. i cant really call that one kiss.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by kok(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2009
mine was like, kiss me quick!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by mayrho(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2009
both of us started laughing midway and later tingling sensations all over
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by MUZBO(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2009
@poster, wetin you dey talk. Se na when a lady kissed you or when you kissed a lady. Most first kisses are initiated by males though yours could've been different. If you lost your sense of taste then maybe you have a medical condition or you kissed an alien- oops sorry, an alien kissed you. She probably sucked your DNA and are breeding with your genes as we speak.
My 1st kiss, can't even call it a kiss!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by mayonyi(f): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, na wa oh
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by osasp(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2009
was exciting
i was officially kissed nd screwed 4 d first tym

. . in her bfs house haha
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by oblo(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2009
mushy mushy!!!! :p
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by ashaby(f): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2009
chai, see revelations!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by sweetpain: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2009
I do remember that alright. It was with my very first babe.

We had been f.ucking so long we decided to try sth new-kiss. Anyway it turned out to be a waste of time. We went back to our old ways of dispensing affection.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by kok(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2009
In her bf's house, and u said officially just thank your stars u didnt get caught else you would be narrating how official it was.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by TheSeeker(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2009
kok:

In her bf's house, and u said officially just thank your stars u didnt get caught else you would be narrating how official it was.

His lips would have been shred with some sharp hell razor
osasp:

was exciting
i was officially kissed nd screwed 4 d first tym

. . in her bfs house haha

If na me I for cut throats into pieces
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by didit1(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2009
My first kiss was horrible, because i wasnt expecting it, one of my colleages where i was doing my industrial training back then just came to me and  unexpectedly forced my lips open with his and it happened for about 5-10 seconds, i was so stunned that i started crying and the guy ran away.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2009
Eeya. . . . Those that were forced to kiss
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by biola44: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2009
lol, lips abuse, wink
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by v3: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2009
It was sooo good we tried it ALLLL nyte. . . Cuz we lived a couple of blocks away from eachother & our parents were good friends. . .And today, we're STILL dating after almost 7 yrs

In detail. .She'd stop by for study, after a couple mins of serious reading, we started staring @ eachother, then phcn struck, she'd gotten up to look for a candle,i'd gone out to look for a match-stick, by the time i got back, well. . my hand found hers, i pulled her close *though i didnt go for her lips @ first*, i stared deep into her eyes, then closed mine,my hands travelled down her back  shocked wink , i kissed her neck, waltz'd around the room wif her, then tilted her over & did the lip-lock tingy for about 10mins. . .

I wish i made a video of it ALREADY!!! angry
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by spikedcylinder: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2009
You are skilled o. How did you manage to stare deep into her eyes when there was no light?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by yommyflo(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2009
it's a like living on pu**y ;d
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by v3: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2009
@spiked

in case u didnt read thru. . .she got a candle, i had the match stick. . .go figuredo i need to spell it out that we had a candle-lit kiss??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sex Story / A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl / 10 Romanceland Ladies With Sagged Boobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.