Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out (42101 Views)

Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by yjgm(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Wonders never seize to end. So she still got mouth to talk. How can it be a misunderstanding? The guy say e no de do again and he's married. Aah!
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by callJesu: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Well said
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Kofacts(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Nienie(f): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by refiner(f): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2016
ruggedtimi:
first thng gals do wen dey enta yr car..selfie.
lol....I don't mind taking a selfie in urs,if at all u av selfwink

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by tgmservice: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Can someone pls retype her post 4 me I can't see a thing

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2016
Why only attack the girl
Hello she's the single one .. The one who is MARRIED is to blame .. His got kids wife yet for pleasure he strays .. N yall bashing the chic smh illeterates everywhere angry

We already established she a ho anyway ... Posing up n down , n she knew his married undecided all that one nah lie .. But pls the man should get alot of stick his the unfaithful one here ..

8 Likes

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Kangol99(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by ruggedtimi(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:

lol....I don't mind taking a selfie in urs,if at all u av selfwink
if u re interestd in takn selfie inside my ride....chck my signature.
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Begonia(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:
why is it dat ladies love dating married men....
Why can't married men keep it in their pants? It's a disgrace angry

6 Likes

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by refiner(f): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Begonia:
Why can't married men keep it in their pants? It's a disgrace angry

was dat suppose to be d answer to my question
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by refiner(f): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2016
ruggedtimi:
if u re interestd in takn selfie inside my ride....chck my signature.

never mind.....u don't av a ride...

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by jiciki: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Men, learn how to love ur wife alone

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by poseidon12: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2016
zaynie:
The girl isnt to blame. She said she didnt know he was married. Ok.
The man nko? He didnt know he was married too? Took her out, snapped with her?

I wonder why they are blaming the girl. If the man is married, he should respect himself and the institution of marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:

never mind.....u don't av a ride...
lol...hit my signature for proof
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by refiner(f): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2016
ruggedtimi:
lol...hit my signature for proof

am nt on bbm joor....
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by ruggedtimi(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:

am nt on bbm joor....
k...be4 i send proof re u in ph.
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by ruggedtimi(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by refiner(f): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2016
ruggedtimi:
k...be4 i send proof re u in ph.
nop am not.....so case closed!wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Begonia(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:

was dat suppose to be d answer to my question
Yes, dear.
I don't endorse the act of dating married men but let's try not to extricate the man from this morally wrong deed. He made a vow before God and man. Therefore; he has a greater responsibility to God, himself, his wife and possibly, kids. I know it's not right to judge as none of us is perfect but if we're going to do it, we better be fair smiley

9 Likes

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Missmossy(f): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Aww how pathetic undecided
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by refiner(f): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Begonia:

Yes, dear.
I don't endorse the act of dating married men but let's try not to extricate the man from this morally wrong deed. He made a vow before God and man. Therefore; he has a greater responsibility to God, himself, his wife and possibly, kids. I know it's not right to judge as none of us is perfect but if we're going to do it, we better be fair smiley
u gat a lot of point dere buh dats still nt d answer to my question....incase u may av fpgotten my question...I asked why gals love dating married men....
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by 7footre(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

No...she Nigerian, so I think its oLAItan
Hahaha I see what you did there. But inside sources said her one true name is LAIde

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2016
They looked together in the picture. grin

I hope she has dropped him misunderstanding or not the guy did deny his baehood to her cheesy cheesy.

Married man forming single and searching.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by stitcheD(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2016
zaynie:
The girl isnt to blame. She said she didnt know he was married. Ok.
The man nko? He didnt know he was married too? Took her out, snapped with her?

Probably drunk?
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by WaffenSS(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
93RD:
grin grin i can see the state of the economy is affecting the whole country hence the need for survival even if it involves holding tight to a married man. So the babe is trying to tell us that she didn't see the guys comment about deleting the picture abi ok oo Kontinue to dephend ya selph grin grin until you come ya to post zhat someone fhoured you acid grin grin

hahaha @ your pic!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Joysmart(f): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Serves him right
The girl is probably punishing him for lying about his marital status
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by seangy4konji: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Majority of married men have one Olonsho by the side.

When some of you will look good always before marriage and respectful and all and once inside and married?they start eating amala and fufu all the time and tieing wrapper around the house nagging all the time.

Why men no go find fresh fish just deh look you like donkey
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Reference(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2016
kaziblake:
God save us from karashika married men.

God will only cleanse you folks from greed and grant you patience and wisdom, enough tools to save yourselves.
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by canalily(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:
why is it dat ladies love dating married men....
you will get to know when you are wearing their same shoe sizewink
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by Raydos: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Prepare For Hell-Fire.
Re: Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out by 93RD(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2016
tpiar:

your gif is senseless.
o boy who frustrate you?? grin move your tent elsewhere i beg grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.