Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly (1746 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by rejoicebae(f): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided Girls don't realise we want to fûck them because we love them.. We're actually doing em a favour.. Who wants to fúck a madwoman?? Or someone they hate?? undecided
favour??love em??,,wow
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
rejoicebae:
favour??love em??,,wow
undecided what? Why is that diFficult to take in?
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Emodeee: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
rejoicebae:
ave neva had sex

you are lying.

Btw, let me ask you this question. If a lecturer wants to gv you mark cos you performed woefully in his exam but he insists on sleeping with you, will you let him have his way?

Remember, you are not a virgin, you've slept with @least three guys. Be sincere.
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by rejoicebae(f): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Emodeee:

you are lying.

Btw, let me ask you this question. If a lecturer wants to gv you mark cos you performed woefully in his exam but he insists on sleeping with you, will you let him have his way?

Remember, you are not a virgin, you've slept with @least three guys. Be sincere.

m lyin?,,why did u ask me for the first time if u knew the answer already,,discussion ended!
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by firstking01(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Same old story everyday undecided...

That's the problem with sex, the day you start enuldging in it, you'd want to be doing it, and you cant cope in a no-sex relationship.
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by firstking01(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Same old story everyday undecided...

That's the problem with sex, the day you start enuldging in it, you'd want to be doing it, and you cant cope in a no-sex relationship....

Abstinance remains the only and best option my fellow youth.
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by Emodeee: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
rejoicebae:
m lyin?,,why did u ask me for the first time if u knew the answer already,,discussion ended!

you are not lying, i was just teasing you nacheesy

Answer my question.
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by CaroLyner(f): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
they can...they just dont want to...a moral guy that loves his lady will want to please her when it comes to this issue of abstaining from SEX
yes.they just lack self control.no two ways to it
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by AyamConfidence(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
yes.they just lack self control.no two ways to it
but me i have self control o...hehehe
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by CaroLyner(f): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
but me i have self control o...hehehe
i know.churchy grin))
Re: OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly by AyamConfidence(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na
CaroLyner:
i know.churchy grin))
c'mon Caro...me i jasi o but i've got morals and that prevents me from doing things i might regret...nothing about religion...if i want to do i will do but i dont wanna

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reaction Of Lesbians When Touched A Penis For The First Time / I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.