Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? (10254 Views)

Girl Upload Her Unclad Pix Just To Celebrate Her Birthday (pictures) / End Time! Girl Upload Half Unclad Pictures On Facebook (photos) / Can You Upload This As Your Profile Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by drdrei09: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Miriam19:

Why not....
i believe you. Afterall you ar a lady like her too
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by Frank3n2(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Seems you are jealous of them. Actually it's her facebook and her picture. If she likes she can go nude. All you have to do is feed your eyes and move on & not postsing it here. cool
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by drdrei09: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
I think I care more what is going on in your brain op.
it's complicated, you cant understand
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2016
u never see anythng...gals dat do this re mostly under 18...dats frm 1997 born
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2016
LADIES Don't have sense.
So when u locate at least the one that has, please DON'T LEAVE HER
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by ritababe(f): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Nature8:
I love the pic..
Both of them look good together..
but they look underage.
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2016
Dat girl is 9years old i guess grin too young for dis shiiit!#I smell unwanted pregnancy!
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by houseofjaka(f): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2016
whatever rocks her boat.she just remember change abound
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by LouisBERG: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2016
iamexcelblog:

U dnt seem to get the logical part of what OP is trying to say; do you? Even from the last part of his sentence, you should have been able to understand that he is neither for or against what they did or never did. His only "problem" with them is her uploading the picture on facebook! Want to know why its not cool?

Look at the girls face... Very young. Maybe 16,17 or 18. Look at the young man there. Highest he is will be 21! What does that say of them? In a society like Nigeria where majority of her youths are useless, jobless and mostly into sex and money, what does this tell you of this unholy union? Speaking agewise, Do you think this two have a future together? Because by the time this young man may decide to settle down... In the event he loves her; will age still be on the side of the girl?

Now, lets assume that there is a facebook admirer on her list who may have been seeing her as decent all this while and may hav interest in marrying her. The suitor maybe around 28 or 30 ready to settle down. If he sees such picture now or later in the future, what do you think the suitor will think of such a gal? And if you dont know, as this pix has been uploaded to nairaland, other agbaya bloggers will pick it and paste on their blogs. Voila.... Google will cache it for all eternity! If you doubt me, download this pix and do a google image search on it tomorrow. You will see many websites that it was cached from for all eternity... Even her children will see it! When I say most of you girls are fish brains, people will say am lying! What goes around, comes around! Tomorrow now, you see this same fooolish gal coming to Nairaland to open a thread on "why are suitors not coming"! Guys are becoming smarter by the day and the world in this 21st century is evolving way too fast!

Even you self... A future mother. The only comment you are able to make was "Egbon, if e dey pain you, go and collect your own"! Thats how you youths of this generation have trivialised sex abi? After reading this my epistle, go and read what the OP said again and know if what the girl did was cool!

Have a nice sunday!
WORD!!! Nice one bro
At topic in as much as bringing this trival pictorial display on nl, makes no sense or it none of ops business I think it speak volumes of the type of path our young gals are plying which will result in an unwelcoming aftermath. For goodness sake we are in a cyber world do you all know the ramification of this if it eventually go viral. Where have the MORALS, WORTH, SELF DISCIPLINE gone to? Lying with a boy on the bed what kind of signal are you sending out?? Nawa o Smh(Unless maybe that's her bro which I doubt) please gals stop this dimwitted attitude.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by Davidovinci(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Op, hope u asked for her permission before posting her pics on a public forum?
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by kingsmok(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
ritababe:

but they look underage.
what did you say, why are all nairalanders against u, abeg take am easy
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by Twaci(f): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
iamexcelblog:

U dnt seem to get the logical part of what OP is trying to say; do you? Even from the last part of his sentence, you should have been able to understand that he is neither for or against what they did or never did. His only "problem" with them is her uploading the picture on facebook! Want to know why its not cool?

Look at the girls face... Very young. Maybe 16,17 or 18. Look at the young man there. Highest he is will be 21! What does that say of them? In a society like Nigeria where majority of her youths are useless, jobless and mostly into sex and money, what does this tell you of this unholy union? Speaking agewise, Do you think this two have a future together? Because by the time this young man may decide to settle down... In the event he loves her; will age still be on the side of the girl?

Now, lets assume that there is a facebook admirer on her list who may have been seeing her as decent all this while and may hav interest in marrying her. The suitor maybe around 28 or 30 ready to settle down. If he sees such picture now or later in the future, what do you think the suitor will think of such a gal? And if you dont know, as this pix has been uploaded to nairaland, other agbaya bloggers will pick it and paste on their blogs. Voila.... Google will cache it for all eternity! If you doubt me, download this pix and do a google image search on it tomorrow. You will see many websites that it was cached from for all eternity... Even her children will see it! When I say most of you girls are fish brains, people will say am lying! What goes around, comes around! Tomorrow now, you see this same fooolish gal coming to Nairaland to open a thread on "why are suitors not coming"! Guys are becoming smarter by the day and the world in this 21st century is evolving way too fast!

Even you self... A future mother. The only comment you are able to make was "Egbon, if e dey pain you, go and collect your own"! Thats how you youths of this generation have trivialised sex abi? After reading this my epistle, go and read what the OP said again and know if what the girl did was cool!

Have a nice sunday!
Noted. A happy Sunday to you too smiley
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:
Noted. A happy Sunday to you too smiley
U welcome blessed child. Kindly FB.
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by flokii: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Twaci:
Egbon if it's paining u, go and take ur own undecided

lol.. take what exactly?

cos m lost.
Re: Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? by Onliie(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Have a nice sunday!
You are great. I'll like to be a friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers / I Don't Like This Girl Called............ / If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.