Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard (31969 Views)

Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by MrMcJay(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2016
Legitbaba:

Same way schools hve been provided for d Northern kids abi?? Same way water is running in every tap in d north abi... The thin is.. Most of u are jst nt happy b cos d Niger Delta is so blessed.. U guys are jst envious nd wishing u hard at least half of wah d Niger delta is blessed with...
If u so much believe in d JTF... Pls go get ursef recruited nd ask dem to deploy u to d Niger Delta.. Lets see if u cn kill any militant with d said "one bullet"
Remove Niger Delta from Nigeria nd see how Zimbabwe would b laughing at Nigeria as one of the poorest countries in d world

The ND is blessed with resources but cursed with leadership.

In the region where I come from,
We had TV before France had it.
We were earning forex before oil was discovered.
We were providing free education 40 years before the U.N. put it as one of the MDGs. We are presently constructing a new city rising out of the ocean.
We are constructing a new FTZ.
We are constructing a deep seaport and airport in the same business hub.
We have the most industrialised state in Nigeria.
We have the highest number of Universities in Nigeria.

Bro, while others are making plans to secure the future of unborn generations, keep polluting your land and waters. FYI, your elites steal you people blind and use the proceeds to buy houses in my region.

Hold your leaders accountable.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Tripleclick(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2016
MrMcJay:

I'll ignore the frustrated rant you just put up there. Buhari is going to empower the true people of the ND and not some ragtag criminal.

How many empowerment schemes have the ND militants undertaken since they got billions from the FG? Even Asari moved his university very far away to a place that NDers need an international passport to enter.

Meanwhile, you're not a Niger Deltan, we both know those that always shout 'our oyel', so you aren't fooling anyone but your ignorant self.
yea ,, true ND ,, those that cannot talk about how they are been maltreated ,, thy are true ND while thos who fights for thier resources are criminals,, i do not blame you,, what does your tribe brings to the table, if South West where to be producing gold and nigero govt kee taking and your region is still like sudan, i wonder if you keep quiet ,,, meanwhile ,, you yorobbas are cowards,, the yoruba mod have banned my JG account cause i exposed your lies. Kwantinu
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Tripleclick(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2016
MrMcJay:

I'll ignore the frustrated rant you just put up there. Buhari is going to empower the true people of the ND and not some ragtag criminal.

How many empowerment schemes have the ND militants undertaken since they got billions from the FG? Even Asari moved his university very far away to a place that NDers need an international passport to enter.

Meanwhile, you're not a Niger Deltan, we both know those that always shout 'our oyel', so you aren't fooling anyone but your ignorant self.
yea ,, true ND ,, those that cannot talk about how they are been maltreated ,, thy are true ND while thos who fights for thier resources are criminals ,, we all know how many ND sons that were sent abroad to train as pilots, you gux wont see that one,, i do not blame you,, what does your tribe brings to the table, if **** where to be producing gold and nigero govt kee taking and your region is still like sudan, i wonder if you keep quiet ,,, meanwhile ,, **** Kwantinu
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Pipeline Explosion: Troops In Hot Chase For Tompolo

https://www.naij.com/699035-pipeline-explosion-troops-hot-chase-tompolo.html

When i say that you are confused, you are still following me to argue...Let EFCC and JTF use that so called intel that you claim that they have to fish out tompolo lets see....Nonesense!!! Na to come online make noise una sabi..
is what you quoted part of this article we are discussing on.

Your quoted artcle has no corelation with tompolo being accused of blowing pipelines by the federal government.

you are yet to answer my question on supporting criminals
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
After destroying everything in Odi, what the obasanjo accomplish? Did he stop the militancy? I pity buhari because now we niger deltans know the importance of our land to the whole nigeria....He should get a better solution.
importance?

This is why a typical ND is lazy and retarded,importance of oil to Nigeria,yet your region is one of the backward in term of development.

You better dont believe in this your assertion now that the price of crudeoil is falling on daily basis.

I pity you.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by johnmartus(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2016
that is what musa yaradua caused former president by given them amnesty these wrong gestuer really boost their moral in a negative way i wonder where a group of peoples fighting government and win? he made a mistake by bargained with rebel. if he know the consequences of his action he would have seek for another alternative to settle the matter amicably thou those area need government intervention in which everybody should carry along both the reaches and peasant.now that the amnesty will expire this year mr president should not extend it he should also ready to deal with them and make life more miserable to them at least we have a large army stands they will defend our territories.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by MrMcJay(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Tripleclick:
yea ,, true ND ,, those that cannot talk about how they are been maltreated ,, thy are true ND while thos who fights for thier resources are criminals ,, we all know how many ND sons that were sent abroad to train as pilots, you gux wont see that one,, i do not blame you,, what does your tribe brings to the table, if **** where to be producing gold and nigero govt kee taking and your region is still like sudan, i wonder if you keep quiet ,,, meanwhile ,, ****Kwantinu

Yorubas are cowards? No problem. The JTF commander is a Yoruba man and he'll be happy to hear that.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by dragonking2: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

is what you quoted part of this article we are discussing on.

Your quoted artcle has no corelation with tompolo being accused of blowing pipelines by the federal government.

you are yet to answer my question on supporting criminals
Why are the troops in pursuit of tompolo if the instruction is not from the FG? You claimed that they have intel to catch any militant right? I pointed out tompolo who has been wanted since yet the intel and body heat has not yet been used to find him. grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by dragonking2: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Yomieluv:
importance?

This is why a typical ND is lazy and retarded,importance of oil to Nigeria,yet your region is one of the backward in term of development.

You better dont believe in this your assertion now that the price of crudeoil is falling on daily basis.

I pity you.
Are you not from osun state? Pity yaself first.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Why are the troops in pursuit of tompolo if the instruction is not from the FG? You claimed that they have intel to catch any militant right? I pointed out tompolo who has been wanted since yet the intel and body heat has not yet been used to find him. grin grin

the article say they know people who have been in touch with militants and have been compromised,
you must be a kid if you think every issues on national security will be brought to the public so you can gloat over it,
Military operations take time for various reasons,

you better stop having compasion for villians

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2016
IzonOwei:
So should all of that stop us from controlling our resources you mumu...leave tompolo to us and we will handle him...go to your state and manage your resource...It is the way out for this nation that can never be United. ..

shut up im from Delta state. I was among the few school children selected to do matchpass for the popular ceremony of first years anniversary 1992 tagged "DELTA STATE AT ONE".
You were not even born then.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Ganjafama(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2016
udemzy101:

You've never seen crude oil before, you've never been there to see how this crude oil destroy farm land and rivers, killing the fishes there..

Niger delta suppose to be a small London now.

Thinking of using force to shut this people up to me is a waste of time...

Yeah, the military is strong but believe me they will always have their way..

Just 2 explosion of pipe line and 2 refineries close, a barrel is less than $30 now... These guys wont kill their people, they are only after the source of oil.. The pipe lines, which means if I don't eat, you won't eat too.

Tell baba to diversify the economy, review the amnesty programme,
What do you mean by review the amnesty programme? Are we going to keep paying monthly salary to criminals while hardworking NDeltans go jobless? The amnesty stuff should be stopped. I am a NDeltan from a community with oil. Why am I not being paid amnesty? The funds for amnesty should be channeled to provide good infrastructure for the people of the region rather than wasting it on criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2016
fejikudz:
Some of this westerners ehh

You guys just sit in ur home and type what you don't know..
Have you been to niger delta b4??
Have you been to warri south west b4??

Have been to his community

Tompolo is the father to the fatherless, husband to the widows & mother to the motherless in his community

His people benefit greatly from him..

Please type what you know

shut up im from Delta state. I was among the few school children selected to do matchpass for the popular ceremony of first years anniversary 1992 tagged "DELTA STATE AT ONE".

Giving the gullible poor ones peanuts from their entitlement??.
Alhaji in north kill cow everyday to feed gullible people too. They don't know the alhaji is sitting on their future, they remain loyal blindly.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by dragonking2: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

the article say they know people who have been in touch with militants and have been compromised,
you must be a kid if you think every issues on national security will be brought to the public so you can gloat over it,
Military operations take time for various reasons,

you better stop having compasion for villians
How many have been caught?? you are the kid here, saying JTF will use body heat to capture militants...Seriously Accept my pity!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by superstar1(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Dear Militants,

Please do not desist from blowing up the pipeline. The aftermath of your action are the following :

1. The pollution resorting from the blowing up o the pipelines will be on your land and air.

2. The resultant full military action will be on your soil. Any Community that condones criminality will be wiped out. Cry us holy water of "genocide" from.now till the kingdom come, the world will turn a blind eyes to it, because you will be labelled terrorists and not militants.

3. I keep hearing of Nigeria's income dwindling. I dey laff. This is Govt. Worst case scenario Govt will increase everybody's tax even for you to sleep peacefully in the cemetery you will pay. The higher the tax payment per state, the more the allocation to that state. Having escalated the security situation in your region, that means next to nothing income will be derive from that region and next to nothing income will go to the state in question and the people that are used to cheap funds with loud lifestyle will suffer most. Get that straight. Others states have options to harness, states of militants and militancy do not have that luxury.

4. PMB is not the Clueless and liverless GEJ, the Mandela of Otuoke that could not complete the East West Road started by OBJ, the Drunken Master of Otuoke that could not even ensure potable water gets to Otuoke, PMB's treatment of your case will be worse than that of Zakyzaky. If he could treat a Northerner and fellow.muslim and a reverred Islamic cleric like a common criminal, yours will be worse. I can.assure you every Kingdom or town where such criminality is the order of the day, will be wiped off the surface of the earth.

5. The elders of criminals should call their brigands of a son to order before they bring full scale calamity, woes and terror on the guilty and innocent.

Your criminality has been condoned for long, you have been pampered with amnesty and now you will pay for consequences of your action in full measures. No matter the weapons you have, you can never be as kitted up as the military, no matter the war chest that you have, you can never have the resources FG has stocked up as reserves alone and which it can.use to obliterate the tiniest troublesome village in a part of Nigeria, off the surface of the map.

A word is enough for both the foolish and the wise. Talking is over, let the action begin if they are up to and let us see who blinks first.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Yomieluv:
The ND people are just so daft .

The bombing of the pipeline would cause so much polution to the already poluted land.

Their case is just like a man who sets his own house on fire to get attention.

Tompolo is just after his own selfish desire not in the interest of the people.

Illiteracy is truly a disease.

You refer to over 40million people as daft?

Its quite obvious why your father referred to you as bastard child of a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2016
Yes they will take the land with adequate compensation... even in developed countries where I have lived for awhile, developmental
Projects can come with land loss. The difference is that compensation can be given because pple have their documents and land titles.. but am sure in the ND.. many of the pple don't have this... instead of militancy... your pple should engage in education and effective dialogue.. but of cos not their greedy leaders thrive in this chaos and will do anything for it to remain that way

udemzy101:

Including land right? Don't worry FG will take up what belong to u, and pray u smile back at them..
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2016
Ganjafama:
What do you mean by review the amnesty programme? Are we going to keep paying monthly salary to criminals while hardworking NDeltans go jobless? The amnesty stuff should be stopped. I am a NDeltan from a community with oil. Why am I not being paid amnesty? The funds for amnesty should be channeled to provide good infrastructure for the people of the region rather than wasting it on criminals.

abeg one bomb blast for you,
I wonder why criminals are always celebrated among most poor masses, I believe its because the government is seen as a common enemy

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
How many have been caught?? you are the kid here, saying JTF will use body heat to capture militants...Seriously Accept my pity!

so they should bring situational report to sir dragonking every morning.
clap or yourself,

what stops JTF from using body heat technology from fishing out criminals in the creeks
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by fejikudz(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2016
theshield:

Giving the gullible poor ones peanuts from their entitlement??.
Alhaji in north kill cow everyday to feed gullible people too. They don't know the alhaji is sitting on their future, they remain loyal blindly.

Just listen to yourself

has tompolo ever held any government office??
Why not blame uduaghan and the rest for the rubbish in delta state..
Who ought care about poor ones? Is it tompolo or the government??

Did Tompolo swear an oath to care for the lives of the
poor ones with his entitlements??

Bros abeg talk another tin
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by barcaboi(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:

Nonsense!!!
**** if you had any sense of defense strategy you would have known that comparing BH with ND militancy is miles apart. Boko haram is fighting in the desert, the militants are fighting in the creeks, and they always use their terrain to their advantage, check ur history, even the British that conquered the north and west couldn't conquer them and had to trick jaja of opobo into exile. I don't think u have ever visited the creeks
and those in d Navy don't have an idea of the creeks? No ND men in d navy? grow some sense too
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Chubhie:

How come Buhari and Apc are negotiating to have Tompolo onboard at all cost?
Na u dey do am for dem?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Bokoharam attacks didnt have any effect on Nigeria economy...Do you know the serious effect of the pipe explosion to the nigerian economy? Go and find out.
It didn't have an effect on the economy? Really interesting
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by SirdeKay: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2016
My people, I think we should all pause and look beyond the militants as the sole perpetrators of the pipelines vandalism. I strongly suspect that some oil importers and marketers could be involved too. Now that our refineries are gradually going back to life, and the refineries are dependent on the network of pipelines to survive, its quite obvious that these marketers are gradually going out of business. These people have never hidden their determination to sabotage our pipelines and other oil facilities in order to cripple our local production and make room for the continuous importation of refined petrol.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by barcaboi(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2016
DropShot:

Negotiate?
You must think Buhari is a Jonathan who allowed all sort of militants take over his govt from him by negotiating with them.

PMB is in a different league and no militants or BH can hold him to ransome.

Once a soldier is always a soldier. Let them bring it on!

I will even pray they don't stop their bombing of the pipelines. Let's see who suffers the most.
I laughed when he said blowing up pipeline ain't hard.........wonder what sense som1 has to tnk getting the govt attention is 2 destroy millions of dollars worth of things and killing even dia lands.....
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by prettyboi1(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:

Nonsense!!!

I didn't read where the Nigerian Military said that they are going to use forensic technology to fish out the culprits, rather they are using bragadaccio, threats and intimidation as a means of solving the problem. This is 15th century way of doing things. We live in an era of technological know how and one individual is capable of creating mayhem. The Niger Delta freedom fighters could easily lay low and frustrate the efforts of the Government at will. Are they going to kill everyone because they are looking for the freedom fighters? We are watching!
What fvvking 'freedom fighters' are you talking about? Criminals and terrorists are who you're calling 'freedom fighters'? Anyways, don't worry, government always knows how to get these criminals... ..no matter how long it might take.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2016
opal4real:

You refer to over 40million people as daft?

Its quite obvious why your father referred to you as bastard child of a prostitute.

i will pass.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by prettyboi1(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2016
SirdeKay:
My people, I think we should all pause and look beyond the militants as the sole perpetrators of the pipelines vandalism. I strongly suspect that some oil importers and marketers could be involved too. Now that our refineries are gradually going back to life, and the refineries are dependent on the network of pipelines to survive, its quite obvious that these marketers are gradually going out of business. These people have never hidden their determination to sabotage our pipelines and other oil facilities in order to cripple our local production and make room for the continuous importation of refined petrol.
You're a smart person. I love when people put all options on the table to figure something out. You have made a great point...however, if the marketers are involved, I'm pretty sure they won't go blow the pipes by themselves,they'd have foot soldiers. These foot soldiers once again are very likely to be these militants. Anyways,like you said, I hope the government is considering all of these thoughts.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by abdo123: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2016
armadeo:

GBAM!!!!

For example has anyone heard from bros asari since
That's true o..any body with latest information about him? I think e say if GEJ no win there will b no peace in 9ja...lol?!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2016
teamchocolate:
Yes they will take the land with adequate compensation... even in developed countries where I have lived for awhile, developmental
Projects can come with land loss. The difference is that compensation can be given because pple have their documents and land titles.. but am sure in the ND.. many of the pple don't have this... instead of militancy... your pple should engage in education and effective dialogue.. but of cos not their greedy leaders thrive in this chaos and will do anything for it to remain that way

With compensation u say? But u don't want FG to. Compensate them after spoiling their land and water? Hmmmmm... Which effective dialogue? You come to my land and spoil it when drilling oil, u refuse to pay me or even take care of my land, I got angry and you're telling me to dialogue, didn't you know that what you're doing will affect me?

Like I said earlier, as long as FG is drilling oil there, they should continue to pay, If they find some irregularities, they should review the amnesty programme... That's all
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by abdo123: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2016
prettyboi1:

You're a smart person. I love when people put all options on the table to figure something out. You have made a great point...however, if the marketers are involved, I'm pretty sure they won't go blow the pipes by themselves,they'd have foot soldiers. These foot soldiers once again are very likely to be these militants. Anyways,like you said, I hope the government is considering all of these thoughts.
I agreed with u on that. But the only way Government can get to them(marketer) is through dsame foot soldiers. (Militants).
I also think negotiating with militants will b negotiating with oil marketers who don't want the progress of dis con3 (9ja)
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2016
Ganjafama:

What are we saying? Is it not dsame thing?

The amnesty issue was done in a rush during yar'Aduas time, Buhari should look into it and make sure it get to the right people instead of stopping it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO / South African Broadcasting Corporation Cancels Sowore's Interview / Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.