Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,072 members, 7,838,709 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Should I Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her Out? (1163 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex / Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2016
Ok, so there's this really cute girl in my hood that's got my attention. Well i met her last year december,, got her contacts we talked on phone, chat on whatsapp frequently.. In all, she's a really lively and fun girl to be with..

All in all, due to the time we spent together feelings grew,, i know it's mutual cos i think she's waiting for me to take that bold stelp of asking her out.. But the problem is that she hangs out with alot of boys, asin i haven't seen her with a female friend..

Is it normal for a girl to roll with so much boys n be decent?? Or should i just go ahead to ask her out. .

Dating gurus i need your help!!
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by vizkiz: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2016
shouldn't you be in church by now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Jeloma: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Screw Women! They'll end up breaking your heart.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by TrapLORD(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Doesn't take a dating guru to give advice on this one. Personally, I CAN'T date any girl who hangs out with mostly guys. I just can't.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2016
vizkiz:
and where are u commenting from

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2016
Please guys, let's encourage a young brother who is trying to come out of the bondage called "friendzone".

Glory to the most high. You have my blessing bro, go ahead and take the bold step and may the Almighty guide your words.
It only takes these few words bro "I love you babe, talk your own"smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Jewelnutch: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2016
Give me her number, lemme help you ask her out.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by vizkiz: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2016
octopusfreaky:
and where are u commenting from

a shrine undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by cruzita(f): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2016
no noise pls ,I'm in church I can't comment now

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by MeloGist(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2016
vizkiz:

a shrine undecided
cruzita:
no noise pls ,I'm in church I can't comment now

You guys are funny grin grin you are in the church and yet still viewing NL topics SMH

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by MeloGist(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Jewelnutch:
Give me her number, lemme help you ask her out.

Sharp guy grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Lol.. U nko?

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by yhermmie(f): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2016
I don't think that's a problem.. I roll with a lot of guys too and I still av my main man

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by bqlekan(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2016
yhermmie:
I don't think that's a problem.. I roll with a lot of guys too and I still av my main man

Main man? shocked damn, guys don suffer

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2016
SirJeffry:
Please guys, let's encourage a young brother who is trying to come out of the bondage called "friendzone".

Glory to the most high. You have my blessing bro, go ahead and take the bold step and may the Almighty guide your words.

Tnx man.. Ama do it today. .
P.S: im not friendzoned,, i will never be IJN!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by wazupguy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
bruh for thou art in tha friendzone already.....speaketh your mind now or join one of em "guys"she hangs out with......
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by myfantasies(f): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Op majority of my friends are guys, dat does not mean i am screwing dem or i won't give my man d attention he needs
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by yhermmie(f): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
bqlekan:

Main man? shocked damn, guys don suffer

Suffer as in?? Is it a crime for a lady to have male friends?? Cos I don't really get u

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by fulfillbill(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
If her many friends are ladies, fine but if they are male...

Be ready for manipulations by her...
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by MadeOfBlaq(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
SirJeffry:

grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by tommychow(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
If you do take that bold step, take a deeeep breath and get ready to be friendzoned.

And about her having many male friends, it's a red flag. She might find it hard dismissing male attention. You don't want that if you eventually get serious with her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by bqlekan(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2016
yhermmie:

Suffer as in?? Is it a crime for a lady to have male friends?? Cos I don't really get u
in the presence of a main man, exist a side attraction. One you sure have.. according to your initial post grin

Good morning
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by chrisbaby24(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Op....ask her in...!!!

(1) (Reply)

Corper's Diary: My Escapades In Adura Community (6) The Final Showdown / Turning Down An EX That Want To Be A Friend,yes OR NO / Can You Imagine? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.