Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (42752 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by macbeyland(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
nwalaocha50:
Yes i have heard about it through a friend of mine and i also experimented it early last year, but it needs some technicalities and lot of patience before someone can make money from it, the truth is that it is not for the newbies . but my suggestion is that you import from Amazon or any of this companies in china and ship it to Nigeria for huge profits .You can even get the whole information on how to go about it without any cost at
www.pureinternetcash.com and google.com
I thought you said without any cost, yet you are also trying to sell your ebook too. The most you will get from me is the data which I wasted in clicking and opening the link which you posted... Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by macbeyland(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2016
So this thread has died a natural death? Where is fedupnigerian who opened the thread? He hasn't been online for almost 10 days now
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2016
He is a scammer, his book is there on another thread. Only telling you if you sell on amazon, publish on show or udemy you will get money but no steps to doing that. The guy is heartless.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2016
macbeyland:
So this thread has died a natural death? Where is fedupnigerian who opened the thread? He hasn't been online for almost 10 days now
https://www.nairaland.com/2946071/scam-alert-staldek7-fedupnigerian-must check and see the google search result he is been selling as eBook.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
dav8id:

You are from JOS thats good ...

I believed you know Mangu town very well

I suggest.

first, visit mangu maize market

second, take survey of their maize prices and method of selling.

third get back to me and I will tell what to do and you will start making your cash offline within that same week.

best of luck bro

sir david

Can I contact you about the maize thing?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Samyj247: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
fedupnigerian:
If you even wanted to ask, did you have to post it here, besides I don't think that would be fair, liase with the guy and see what happens
pls remove my email Id from ur post bro, tnks
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
stadelk7:

When you buy on maybe Alibaba, you usually have to provide an address, instead of your own address, you have your goods shipped to an amazon fulfillment center,you log in to amazon and confirm you sent goods to them, identify your goods is made easy by tracking number and stuff like that, when your goods are confirmed by amazon it is listed on their website, to an ordinary buyer it looks like that product is being sold by amazon themselves, so this helps a lot, amazon is a big company and they are very well trusted, all issues that would arise like shipping goods to buyer when someone wants to buy what you sent to amazon, customer care etc. is handled by amazon. So basically all you do is buy, send to amazon and sit back expecting your money, but amazon takes a cut from your sales for services rendered.

If you got further questions, email me at- stadelk7@gmail.com.

I once worked at Amazon's fufillment center at BWI Baltimore and I never knew about the info above.

Who fix the prices for the goods once shipped to Amazon?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by macbeyland(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2016
byrron:

I once worked at Amazon's fufillment center at BWI Baltimore and I never knew about the info above.

Who fix the prices for the goods once shipped to Amazon?
That stadelk guy is a fraud. Please don't believe what he says. Time has only proven him to be a scammer. The only so called person who was able to make money from using his ebook was fedupnigerian, who ironically stopped coming online the same time as stadelk himself, this points to the fact that both username were managed by one person.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
macbeyland:

That stadelk guy is a fraud. Please don't believe what he says. Time has only proven him to be a scammer. The only so called person who was able to make money from using his ebook was fedupnigerian, who ironically stopped coming online the same time as stadelk himself, this points to the fact that both username were managed by one person.

Thanks for the info!
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by eben123(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello,if you are looking for a business to do and you know you have your start up capital kindly let me know.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by femstic60: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
fedupnigerian:
I'd make this quick, I actually used to make money online with the Youtube program that pays when ads are put in your videos, but it costs a lot of data and it really cuts into my profits a lot, I tried a blog and it flopped too, I need someone to show me the way,I am not a cheapskate and I can pay for information if I need to, but you really need to tell me why I won't be wasting my money buying such information.
Thanks in advance,good people of NL.

This answer your question.
www.nairaland.com/3266450/invest-less-than-80k-once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by danosky91(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
He dont have voucher to subscribe his modem he sold his android device his pc ba3 goes off immediately the power is taken. Thanks to facebook mark he uses freebasics on mobile av gat no money to buy ebook or import. A university aspirant what oda part of brokeness is required to make money.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=BLWeb post=42278416]

If You seriously want to make money that will launch You into your Business FULL-TIME then you need to learn a skill.
Importation will not cut it because in the long run you are still going to continue finding something else to make money with.
Instead of running from one post to another why don't you learn RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGNING and position yourself for the myriads of small business just waiting to get on the web?

When you learn how to design responsive websites, you have already created a job opportunity for yourself, because you already have serious businesses that either needs a new website set-up or redesigning their crappy website to become responsive.

What is responsive website design if you must ask? It is the designing of websites that can conform to all latest devices screen sizes and can transform its design to fit any platform it's been accessed from. The benefit is this is that you have a wide access to potential customers on all devices that is including desktops, ipad,and smart phones even smart watch etc

We have created an easy way for you to acquire this skill. Trust me, it doesnt have to do with writing codes, or trying to learn the nitty gritty of HTML and CSS. You are learning how to be a designer and not a programmer.

Lastly, you are not just going to get the skill and be left dry and hanging, You will also be taught on how to get clients, how to sell your services to them with your well crafted proposals, how to set up your web design agency, and the aspects of business development when it comes to Web Designing.

You will also know about Social Media Management which can be a very effective strategy to pull in these businesses because your clients would also want to know what benefits your work is going to bring them. So showing them that even with a great website, without getting clients using social media or without improving their brand on social media, their business is as good as dead.

This is just a tip of the iceberg. So instead of looking for that one-time opportunity because you are broke, why don't you consider our Web-Design + Social Media Management Training and set off to start a company you will be proud of tomorrow.

You can call 07052463115 and i'll consult with you for free.
[/quote
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by godwinstar2004(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
I am very glad to see serious people who are ready to work and make money especially online which is reigning thing now. Making money online is simple but with a little hard work.For you not to b scammed, start the ones that does not involve any capital but your computer and internet.

You can make money online by selling and buying. However, better still create something by yourself and sell that will be long lasting. You can write an ebook on something informative and sell to millions of people not only in Nigeria but worldwide. I can help you to write an ebook of the topic/niche of your choice. After completion, I will show you where to sell them that within 3 months you will have results. Your blog can be a medium of selling your goods. I can show you how to monetize your blog. Your blog can make you money if you know how.

I can teach you also how you can turn your facebook timeline, page and group into money making handles. Information is very important. Many have gone into online business and fail because they don't know how or simply lazy.

I can also show you how to make money in bitcoins without any investment. You can contact me - godwinstar2004@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by wowdiva: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2017
There are several online businesses but few are legal and can be trusted. I am into a secured and trusted business, it has it legal unit in Ikoyi,Lagos so it is no ponzi scheme. Want more info? Check my signature
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by legacy1leo(m): 3:21am On Jun 07, 2017
U guys should join ezywealthpro.com with 1k and make 350k within a month Check the site for more details and how it works
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Swinger(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
BLWeb:

If You seriously want to make money that will launch You into your Business FULL-TIME then you need to learn a skill.
Importation will not cut it because in the long run you are still going to continue finding something else to make money with.
Instead of running from one post to another why don't you learn RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGNING and position yourself for the myriads of small business just waiting to get on the web?

When you learn how to design responsive websites, you have already created a job opportunity for yourself, because you already have serious businesses that either needs a new website set-up or redesigning their crappy website to become responsive.

What is responsive website design if you must ask? It is the designing of websites that can conform to all latest devices screen sizes and can transform its design to fit any platform it's been accessed from. The benefit is this is that you have a wide access to potential customers on all devices that is including desktops, ipad,and smart phones even smart watch etc

We have created an easy way for you to acquire this skill. Trust me, it doesnt have to do with writing codes, or trying to learn the nitty gritty of HTML and CSS. You are learning how to be a designer and not a programmer.

Lastly, you are not just going to get the skill and be left dry and hanging, You will also be taught on how to get clients, how to sell your services to them with your well crafted proposals, how to set up your web design agency, and the aspects of business development when it comes to Web Designing.

You will also know about Social Media Management which can be a very effective strategy to pull in these businesses because your clients would also want to know what benefits your work is going to bring them. So showing them that even with a great website, without getting clients using social media or without improving their brand on social media, their business is as good as dead.

This is just a tip of the iceberg. So instead of looking for that one-time opportunity because you are broke, why don't you consider our Web-Design + Social Media Management Training and set off to start a company you will be proud of tomorrow.

You can call 07052463115 and i'll consult with you for free.

You are very right. I am interested. Let's talk more on this. I am based in Abuja. Where is your location?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobleking1994(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2017
fedupnigerian:
I'd make this quick, I actually used to make money online with the Youtube program that pays when ads are put in your videos, but it costs a lot of data and it really cuts into my profits a lot, I tried a blog and it flopped too, I need someone to show me the way,I am not a cheapskate and I can pay for information if I need to, but you really need to tell me why I won't be wasting my money buying such information.

Please can you teach me the one of YouTube please am ready to learn please this is my Whatsapp number 07038982513. I am seriously interested.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ugbengasin34: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
My London/UK people, you may want to visit

www.maloofx.com

Not only do I bring you information from the parallel/black market rates across 3 cities (Abuja, Lagos & PH) in Nigeria, I have also gone ahead to show you the comparison of the rates in Nigeria vs London.
The table Labelled London shows the average rate from Peckham/Woolwich.
WITH COMMISSION: What the Dealer would tell you his rate is
WITHOUT COMMISSION: The “True rate” you get for your bucks after removing the Dealers commission
All you need do come to the site and check what you are getting for your hard earned pounds sterling.

Have fun.
Ontario/Canada rate coming soon
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by 7agaza(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oluballer:

Your link can't be clicked.

Hmmm
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Oluballer: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
7agaza:

I just sent you a pm..
Reply my mail boss
Can't access my NL mail
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by 7agaza(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oluballer:

Can't access my NL mail

Let's chat on whatsapp
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2017
PLEASE READ THIS POST WELL BEFORE SENDING ME MAIL OR MESSAGE AND CONTACT ME WITHOUT QUESTIONS BECAUSE THE POST ITSELF EXPLANATORY
MANY might have told you what i will tell you today but you need to understand that there is no reason to call it scam if you are not interested.
Here at 'BET REP', we bet on your behalf by staking on the lowest odds possible with your money so as not to fail you and at the end of one week we pay you #3000 for investing with us no scam is involved because we will be making money too.
We bet with your money on at least 1.50 odds daily making at least #500 on your money every day.
#500 * 7days = #3,500
and we pay you #3000 meaning we make #500 on each client weekly.
We have over 10 clients so there is no need to scam you because money is involved.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED JUST MAIL ME OR SEND AN SMS NO CALLING.
SAYING ''interested'', i will send you my account number. You can start by depositing the money. No risk involved.
Phone: 08185403453.
Mail: josalf@naij.com
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Bamidele539: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2017
josalf:
PLEASE READ THIS POST WELL BEFORE SENDING ME MAIL OR MESSAGE AND CONTACT ME WITHOUT QUESTIONS BECAUSE THE POST ITSELF EXPLANATORY
MANY might have told you what i will tell you today but you need to understand that there is no reason to call it scam if you are not interested.
Here at 'BET REP', we bet on your behalf by staking on the lowest odds possible with your money so as not to fail you and at the end of one week we pay you #3000 for investing with us no scam is involved because we will be making money too.
We bet with your money on at least 1.50 odds daily making at least #500 on your money every day.
#500 * 7days = #3,500
and we pay you #3000 meaning we make #500 on each client weekly.
We have over 10 clients so there is no need to scam you because money is involved.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED JUST MAIL ME OR SEND AN SMS NO CALLING.
SAYING ''interested'', i will send you my account number. You can start by depositing the money. No risk involved.
Phone: 08185403453.
Mail: josalf@naij.com
how long with the N3,000 be paid as winning will it be paid everyweek?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by mbz101(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2017
We buy and sell Bitcoin and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Moshlaw(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
pato405:
Op, I broke pass you. Pls tell me about the youtube thing. I have more than enough data at work, but don't rally know jack about these things. I don't mind sponsoring some of your data. Come & lets work in synergy, na beg I dey beg you because this my broke levels is becoming very embarrassing.

Pls PM me.

join recharge and get paid
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Moshlaw(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2017
fedupnigerian:

come and join me in recharge and get paid, and start earning passive income
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by jeronimo(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Donald3d:
its like whatsapp, only better, you can chat on mobile,it has a desktop app, a web interface and you can share any file and etc,i really have ideas for you, i am not constant on whatsapp,cos i am a designer and web person,always on pc,thats why i asked if you are on telegram

Bro I don't mind being part of your ideas sharing. I'm on telegram, how do I add you? Many thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See How A Lagos Street Hawker Celebrated Independence Yesterday / What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.