Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (42672 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by abeynoni: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Honestly.....the ebook didnt do it for me. There are so many things left unmentioned buh if u are the type that can make research on ur own ... U shld grab a thing or two from the ebook. I am presently tryin out udemy and am makin reasonable progress so far through the help of a well detailed info I got frm anoda source.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
ourchoice:
@stadelk7 can you please answer this question quoted above....

Also, in order for you to sell certain products (clothes, games, books, jewelyry, watch, shoes, automotive products, sports, etc) on Amazon fulfillment....you must apply to amazon to obtain approval...and the application is usually rigorous that involves you telling Amazon about your company....your annual revenue from the product, quality assurance of the product, your contact information so Amazon can contact you...and now, since Nigeria isn't on the list of approved countries to sell on Amazon...if you add your Nigerian contact details....Amazon will deactivate your seller account...so did you cover all these in your ebook before telling people to buy? Or did you just copy verbatim from some oyimbo structured ebooks online to come sell to Nigerians knowing fully well that our own environment and restrictions differ?

You need to clear these facts or it means someone is trying to scam some innocent, gullible-minded youths off their hard earned #2000 in the name of selling an ebook that will never teach them how to do the things it preached.....this is a direct accusation to you @stadelk7, so clear yourself....before I invite @seun @naijacutee, @puskin, @FOD, @dominique to come screen you.
I think i have answered those who emailed me concerning Nigeria not being on the list, even on my blog i clarified on that among the comments.

A virtual address and virtual credit card, would solve all that.

You are wrong about me not caring what happens after i sell my ebook, I don't usually read the comments here unless i am mentioned, if i missed any question, forgive me it wasn't intentional.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
chinedulivingstone:
AM Intrested in this biz put us tru
Stadelk7@gmail.com is my email.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
So one needs to use virtual add and card for the FBA, hmmmmm. Thanks to those who insist on saying this things here. Op you would have said it now and again Amazon are very strict. Mess with them at your own peril. For me its a no-no, if its about writing, fiverr is there.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Olutty88(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
I am going to be BRUTALLY honest with you guys... this is NO scheme, or HYIP, or SCAM of any sort, and this is no GET-RICH-QUICK propaganda you see everywhere. This system is very LEGIT AND SAFE, and you will begin to see results if the protocols are properly adhered to. We are here to share vital information, one that can be a life changer,and like i said, the start up capita of the $18 is NOT-PAID-TO-ME. If still interested in finding out what this is, reply READY.
READY
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Olutty88(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Olutty88:
READY
whatsapp me on 08151986211. Thks
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Cassidy19(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
If you think you are good in referral here in nigeria, just register with us @DFCI with N1600 and make a real money for yourself. Whatsapp 08132662986 more info
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Julie95(f): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Easiest cpa offer to promote, even if you are never made a dime online. With thia you'll surely make $$$

https://www.nairaland.com/2932416/cpa-pays-1.5-worldwide
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by evanstical: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Stadelk7 how does the virtual address work?because you didnt give any details in the ebook.And you have not cared to reply my email.It is just that l have products of mine to sell and l have been trying to solve that issue.Let be frank.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ourchoice(m): 2:49am On Feb 14, 2016
stadelk7:

I think i have answered those who emailed me concerning Nigeria not being on the list, even on my blog i clarified on that among the comments.

A virtual address and virtual credit card, would solve all that.

You are wrong about me not caring what happens after i sell my ebook, I don't usually read the comments here unless i am mentioned, if i missed any question, forgive me it wasn't intentional.
Bros, its easier said than done....can one receive payment through virtual credit card because amazon will pay you through whatever credit card you add as your payment option. And even after the virtual credit card and virtual address, what about the US phone number that you also need to verify your account? The tax identification or social security number, etc? That's assuming you decide to register as someone living in the US.

Lastly, can you show us a screenshot of your Amazon seller account for prove?

If you can convince me, I can help you sell 20 copies of your ebook in one week....but I need to be sure what you are selling works and can be practicalized here in Nigeria.

So kindly clarify some of the factors I raised, including the issue of getting approval from amazon to sell products on categories that requires approval from amazon....did you treat that in your ebook? Did you give a practical solution?

1. Did you cover the issue of sourcing for viable product(s) to sell at affordable rate; how and from where?
2. Did you cover how to Ship the product(s) you have sourced and want to sell on Amazon to Amazon FBA center?
3. Did you cover the issue of product branding, packaging.....handling returns...resolving negative customer reviews?

Nigerian youths have issues.....those that have bought the ebook should come forward to give honest reviews....this is how people from western countries do to avoid people scamming every other person....if you have purchased stadelk7 ebook, pls come and give us review....have you actually registered successfully on amazon and have you started selling, any challenge so far and how practical and informative is the ebook? Don't keep quiet guys....come and give him a review here. Thanks
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 3:34am On Feb 14, 2016
ourchoice:
Bros, its easier said than done....can one receive payment through virtual credit card because amazon will pay you through whatever credit card you add as your payment option. And even after the virtual credit card and virtual address, what about the US phone number that you also need to verify your account? The tax identification or social security number, etc? That's assuming you decide to register as someone living in the US.

Lastly, can you show us a screenshot of your Amazon seller account for prove?

If you can convince me, I can help you sell 20 copies of your ebook in one week....but I need to be sure what you are selling works and can be practicalized here in Nigeria.

So kindly clarify some of the factors I raised, including the issue of getting approval from amazon to sell products on categories that requires approval from amazon....did you treat that in your ebook? Did you give a practical solution?

1. Did you cover the issue of sourcing for viable product(s) to sell at affordable rate; how and from where?
2. Did you cover how to Ship the product(s) you have sourced and want to sell on Amazon to Amazon FBA center?
3. Did you cover the issue of product branding, packaging.....handling returns...resolving negative customer reviews?

Nigerian youths have issues.....those that have bought the ebook should come forward to give honest reviews....this is how people from western countries do to avoid people scamming every other person....if you have purchased stadelk7 ebook, pls come and give us review....have you actually registered successfully on amazon and have you started selling, any challenge so far and how practical and informative is the ebook? Don't keep quiet guys....come and give him a review here. Thanks

1. Yes
2. Yes
3.You don't need branding, packaging, customer care or whatever. Amazon sells goods gotten from FBA as theirs.

I should also add one bitter truth everyone should know, I shouldn't even be saying this because any adult should know this already. There are reasons why in a class of 50 students, not everyone makes it in life even though they all paid the same school fees, if you buy an ebook it doesn't mean you don't have to do any self development. You cant succeed WITHOUT THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX, that's the most important part.

About you selling for me, I don't think i need all that, when i commented on this thread I wasn't expecting this much attention, i thought I'd just have like 5-10 people buying the ebook, I make money online from this websites, so selling the ebook is not a do or die.

His word is all a man has, and this ebook works, you asked for reviews, like you didn't see guys posting screenshots from Udemy already.

Happy Sunday.

12 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 3:37am On Feb 14, 2016
@ourchoice

Amazon pays through a variety of ways, not just the credit card. If you use a virtual card from Neteller, you can do almost anything a normal virtual card can do.

I almost missed that question.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 3:40am On Feb 14, 2016
evanstical:
Stadelk7 how does the virtual address work?because you didnt give any details in the ebook.And you have not cared to reply my email.It is just that l have products of mine to sell and l have been trying to solve that issue.Let be frank.
Just like a real address of course. Email me and I'd send you a link on where to get one. Sorry about your mail going unreplied, i have so many from a lot of websites and sometimes i open too many mails at once and its i forget reading them all.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
If the ebook didn't satisfy anyone who bought it, i left a postscript at the end of the ebook, it costs nothing to send an email, but what i discovered is that most people who come back to email me were asking of what I already talked about in the ebook. Those who asked me things I didnt talk about got their answers.

I promised to upload a screenshot. This is from Udemy.

17 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
I may not be able to be the answer to what everyone needs, but I'd sure do what I can.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ashatoda: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
abeynoni:
Honestly.....the ebook didnt do it for me. There are so many things left unmentioned buh if u are the type that can make research on ur own ... U shld grab a thing or two from the ebook. I am presently tryin out udemy and am makin reasonable progress so far through the help of a well detailed info I got frm anoda source.

give us access to the oda source
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by BLWeb: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Majestee:
i live in abuja,kubwa.can we meet?

I guess you called me awhile ago. Inform us when you are set for your training.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
chinedulivingstone:
bro am in jigawa Dutse can we meet so that we can do this business together i have enough data this is my number incase you come online 07060616109
Dutse is kind of far away o.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
stadelk7:
Looks like its open season for screenshots,I'd take one once I get home to my PC.
Every good thing said about this ebook is from Udemy, even when you shared your screenshots, yours was from Udemy too I am not tackling you o, I just made an observation.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by coretechng1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
I got the e-book and it was a kind of eyeopener.I called Staldek about grey areas to which he preferred answers and solutions.Let's call this e-book first edition.I will advise Staldelk to release a second edition of this book such that all questions being raised here are addressed in the book.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by chinedulivingstone(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
stadelk7:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3.You don't need branding, packaging, customer care or whatever. Amazon sells goods gotten from FBA as theirs.

I should also add one bitter truth everyone should know, I shouldn't even be saying this because any adult should know this already. There are reasons why in a class of 50 students, not everyone makes it in life even though they all paid the same school fees, if you buy an ebook it doesn't mean you don't have to do any self development. You cant succeed WITHOUT THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX, that's the most important part.

About you selling for me, I don't think i need all that, when i commented on this thread I wasn't expecting this much attention, i thought I'd just have like 5-10 people buying the ebook, I make money online from this websites, so selling the ebook is not a do or die.

His word is all a man has, and this ebook works, you asked for reviews, like you didn't see guys posting screenshots from Udemy already.

Happy Sunday.
So since you have gotten more than 15 people that have bought the ebook can you pls use your church mind and share the ebook for us free grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and you have maid a lot on the websites already
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Deleted
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by chinedulivingstone(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
fedupnigerian:
Dutse is kind of far away o.
Dutse is not all that far
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
JojMoneybag:

Hello Steve,i just sent you a mail.Please reply.
Should have replied now.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
chinedulivingstone:
So since you have gotten more than 15 people that have bought the ebook can you pls use your church mind and share the ebook for us free grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and you have maid a lot on the websites already
You think the money is for the ebook? How about the numerous calls and texts and mails i have to sweat on, the time i spend responding to consultations can be spent on many other things. And who are the 'us' you're referring to, I am not sure we have many of your kind on this thread, mere reading your words I can tell you're a jester.

9 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gbraphael:
Every good thing said about this ebook is from Udemy, even when you shared your screenshots, yours was from Udemy too I am not tackling you o, I just made an observation.
Surprise this is coming from someone who i thought was proof my ebook is for real, you should be the last of anyone to doubt my credibility. Its too late to start logging into my accounts now, but I'd upload from both Amazon and eHow tomorrow.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
stadelk7:
Surprise this is coming from someone who i thought was proof my ebook is for real, you should be the last of anyone to doubt my credibility. Its too late to start logging into my accounts now, but I'd upload from both Amazon and eHow tomorrow.
As I said it wasn't anything personal just an observation.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2016
Gbraphael:
As I said it wasn't anything personal just an observation.
1. Ehow, I have several 'How to's' there and my earnings comes spread over those 'How to's'.

2.Amazon, you can see the date yourself, That account statement is as current as they come. The amount you see there is my total turnover.

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2016
stadelk7:
1. Ehow, I have several 'How to's' there and my earnings comes spread over those 'How to's'.

2.Amazon, you can see the date yourself, That account statement is as current as they come. The amount you see there is my total turnover.
Its not like i was saying, you weren't for real, just so you understand that.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Gbraphael:
Its not like i was saying, you weren't for real, just so you understand that.
No need to keep repeating yourself.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
stadelk7:
No need to keep repeating yourself.
Weldone Bro. Please how did you go about registering on ehow? Can you help with your steps please? Thank you
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
AMZYMAYO:

Weldone Bro. Please how did you go about registering on ehow? Can you help with your steps please? Thank you
You can email me stadelk7@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna / Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / How True Is This In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.