Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (42684 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by khemistry22(f): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please can i learn about the youtube biz, i got free wifi at home.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
fedupnigerian:
I'd make this quick, I actually used to make money online with the Youtube program that pays when ads are put in your videos, but it costs a lot of data and it really cuts into my profits a lot, I tried a blog and it flopped too, I need someone to show me the way,I am not a cheapskate and I can pay for information if I need to, but you really need to tell me why I won't be wasting my money buying such information.
Thanks in advance,good people of NL.

Bro, i am going to be totally honest with you, the answer you need is directly what most people have been shouting here since, including i, being the one really looking to show people the way with this program. Dude, the main question now is, do you wanna quit sulking and take action now to start seeing proof? This is a business program that is GUARANTEED to put money into your bank account. Whatsapp me today, lemme show you how you can turn a one time investment of $18 to $1000 in 4-6 weeks real cash! Note the best part is, you are not paying the 18 bucks to me, rather you a investing that money in this business. Do you really want to make money? Yes you do. Contact me today +233236897707 so that i can get you signed up, ready to start making money.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
khemistry22:
If you follow up this thread, most people would tell you the youtube ish does not really pay, and stressful as hell. Allow me to show you how you can use that free wi-fi to greater use. Whatsapp me today, and lemme show you how you can turn a one time investment of only $18 to $1000 in 4-6 weeks. +233236897707. Once you make that move, and you get started, you will call to thank me once you start seeing results.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Polorichkidd:

Bro, i am going to be totally honest with you, the answer you need is directly what most people have been shouting here since, including i, being the one really looking to show people the way with this program. Dude, the main question now is, do you wanna quit sulking and take action now to start seeing proof? This is a business program that is GUARANTEED to put money into your bank account. Whatsapp me today, lemme show you how you can turn a one time investment of $18 to $1000 in 4-6 weeks real cash! Note the best part is, you are not paying the 18 bucks to me, rather you a investing that money in this business. Do you really want to make money? Yes you do. Contact me today +233236897707 so that i can get you signed up, ready to start making money.
My issues have been resolved.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
khemistry22:
I have been reluctant to teach this, your time can be spent in better ways.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by superneutral(m): 2:09am On Feb 08, 2016
fedupnigerian:

bro, tell us the online business working for u.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by khemistry22(f): 2:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Polorichkidd:

If you follow up this thread, most people would tell you the youtube ish does not really pay, and stressful as hell. Allow me to show you how you can use that free wi-fi to greater use. Whatsapp me today, and lemme show you how you can turn a one time investment of only $18 to $1000 in 4-6 weeks. +233236897707. Once you make that move, and you get started, you will call to thank me once you start seeing results.
HYIP
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by khemistry22(f): 2:16am On Feb 08, 2016
HYIP?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2016
khemistry22:
HYIP
Sorry, what is HYIP? If you mean scam, i can ASSURE you it is not. You have my word
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2016
fedupnigerian:

Ok. Good to know
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by admexaca(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Making cash online is not that hard, the main issue is to know the right way, strategies, approaches. For more info u can check my signature
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 8:29am On Feb 08, 2016
superneutral:
bro, tell us the online business working for u.
Udemy
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ashatoda: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2016
fedupnigerian:
Udemy
can u pls teach or xplain
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2016
ashatoda:

can u pls teach or xplain
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by superneutral(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=fedupnigerian post=42725647][/quote]Bro We Are Kindly Waiting For Your Comment.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by superneutral(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2016
fedupnigerian:
Udemy
Bro We Are Kindly Waiting For Your Comment.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
fedupnigerian:
Udemy
How much so far?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ashatoda: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
stadelk7:
More than enough, but the more funds you have the better, so you're good to go.

i sent a mail to u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by wikifiki: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please watch these videos and see if you see the business opportunity for selling this product in the Nigerian market. The company is already in Nigeria, so, it is up to you if you want to partner with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI_WTNB3u7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd_WgjfFDlM

It works on all of these:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CAehybhBa9M/VlCTGEVNBEI/AAAAAAAAKEg/khXiyxV9PJc/s400/XFT%2Bworks.jpg[/img]

Even kerosene stoves too.

If you want to learn how to be a distributor text me on +2348060482880.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
MULLAH123:
How much so far?
$60+
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
MULLAH123:
How much so far?
$60+
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by evanstical: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
I dont seem to see Nigeria when registering at Amazon.How did u guys pass this hurdle?l need feedback please.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
fedupnigerian:
$60+
Cool bro....please which niche do you think is best to use that will prolly attract more studentz? Just going through the ebook.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2016
abbeynoni:
Cool bro....please which niche do you think is best to use that will prolly attract more studentz? Just going through the ebook.
I don't know which is best, I am learning too, but my present tutorial is on VFX.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by khemistry22(f): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Polorichkidd:

Sorry, what is HYIP? If you mean scam, i can ASSURE you it is not. You have my word
Like a ponzi scheme
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
khemistry22:
Like a ponzi scheme
No, not at all
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Linzo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hey friends and good people of nairand, please someone should help a broke sister and starving graduate, with REAL FACEBOOK MONEY MAKING FORMULA THAT WORKS. Since last, after I finished my service I joined online marketing/business (Facebook money making)'which promises to be profitable as it looks but up till day after 6 months of working day and night online i haven't make not even a dime. Seriously, now am broke and can't pay my bills, i spent lots of money on ebooks and others have yielded nothing .

Please am asking for your help with Facebookmoney making formula that works well , I promised i will keep your secret intact as you help me with proven formula.

God bless you as you save me from this critical period. If you have helping information to save a sister below is my email. Julietm.brooks@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Linzo:
Hey friends and good people of nairand, please someone should help a broke sister and starving graduate, with REAL FACEBOOK MONEY MAKING FORMULA THAT WORKS. Since last, after I finished my service I joined online marketing/business (Facebook money making)'which promises to be profitable as it looks but up till day after 6 months of working day and night online i haven't make not even a dime. Seriously, now am broke and can't pay my bills, i spent lots of money on ebooks and others have yielded nothing .

Please am asking for your help with Facebookmoney making formula that works well , I promised i will keep your secret intact as you help me with proven formula.

God bless you as you save me from this critical period. If you have helping information to save a sister below is my email. Julietm.brooks@yahoo.com

Dear linzo... i feel your plight and can help you. Let me introduce myself, my name is Chigozie, i am a Computer Science Major at a prestigeous school in ghana. I have been in online marketing for quite a while now, and can tell you i have fallen prey COUNTLESS times for online scheme predator who are only after your pocket, and are all mouth no proof. But last year, c.e.o David Harrisson *you can google him if u like* came to Nigeria and Ghana to show we young thirsty entrepreneure the LEGIT way to make real money online. And i can tell you, since i made that seed investment of $18 into the business, it literally change my life, getting checks into my account literally every week, really opened my eyes, and i felt bad cos i wish i had got to know about this earlier. But like they say... experience became the best teacher. This is 4Corners Alliance Group, and it has REVOLUTIONALIZE the whole concept of making money online. I was once like you, in your shoes, but since the day i invested into this idea, it changed my life.

Contact me today on whatsapp +233236897707 and let me show you the path to a successful financial future. If you feel you need to know more, you can check out my own thread on nairaland THE ACCOMPLISHERS, or follow my business twitter handle @chion_konsults, or follow my facebook group THE ACCOMPLISHERS. cheers. The sky is only the limit.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by samogo1: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
@ Polorichkidd
someone is crying dat she don't ve money to pay her bills, u telling her to invest $18 for networking business. na wah!

my sister, see if fiverr can wrk for u. for what I know, it's d fastest online way to make money. you can decide to invest d money into other online busines thereafter.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by coretechng1(m): 5:32am On Feb 10, 2016
fedupnigerian:
I have been reluctant to teach this, your time can be spent in better ways.
Why are you so reluctant in sharing?Give it out and let the people decide if they want it or not.The only way you get blessed is through giving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / How True Is This In Nigeria? / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.