Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) (2523 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me / If You Want Him, Go For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by ekensi01: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
They is this guy in my place i want him to be my friend but he dont take shit from anybody(thats one reason i wanted him to be my friend so that all my useless friends will part ways) but i lack the right approach.
He is my senior both in school and age, although in cash we are like mate.

Advice me on how to go about it.
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by chynie: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
please what d u mean by mate in cash grin
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
chynie:
please what d u mean by mate in cash grin
They both have 30 billion in their account grin.

5 Likes

Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 04, 2017
ekensi01:
They is this guy in my place i want him to be my friend but he dont take shit from anybody(thats one reason i wanted him to be my friend so that all my useless friends will part ways) but i lack the right approach.

I want to understand something op, u a guy and u need advice on how to befriend a fellow guy? R u normal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by dayleke: 2:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Buy him flowers...
Take him to lunch....
Exchange numbers with him.....etc

But wait OP,
Are you intimidated by him ?

Cos from what you wrote, he has a character of not taking poo from anyone and you like that...
So that is the only edge he has over you since both of you are "CASH MATE" despite the fact that he's older than you and was also your senior in school....
So by being your friend, that is gonna make you whole or complete?
So that, according to you,"All my useless friends will part ways."

OP, sorry to say, but your priorities are not set straight. IMO.
Even if you are fulfilled in all other ways, channel your energy to something else that other people can benefit from(eg the society).
Caution; That thing you so much covet has its good and bad sides too.
Good luck bro.
A word is enough for the wise....

1 Like

Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by JaffyJoe(m): 2:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Grease your asshole in anticipation asshole.
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by ekensi01: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nesso:

I want to understand something op, u a guy and u need advice on how to befriend a fellow guy? R u normal?
Its not gay oh. I want him to be a friend you dont get it?
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by danchuzzy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
ekensi01:

No offense, Nothing personal either.

How old are you?
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by IamLEGEND1: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
What dafuq did I just read?

1 Like

Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Gebbson007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
ekensi01:

Why the Bleep do u wanna b frnds with another guy ... Shii u gay ,guys just clique unless u b smello

2 Likes

Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Shelloween(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Shelloween(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
dayleke:
Buy him flowers...
Take him to lunch....
Exchange numbers with him.....etc

But wait OP,
Are you intimidated by him ?

Cos from what you wrote, he has a character of not taking poo from anyone and you like that...
So that is the only edge he has over you since both of you are "CASH MATE" despite the fact that he's older than you and was also your senior in school....
So by being your friend, that is gonna make you whole or complete?
So that, according to you,"All my useless friends will part ways."

OP, sorry to say, but your priorities are not set straight. IMO.
Even if you are fulfilled in all other ways, channel your energy to something else that other people can benefit from(eg the society).
Caution; That thing you so much covet has its good and bad sides too.
Good luck bro.
A word is enough for the wise....
buy him flowers?, take him to lunch? Lol. OP is a guy!!! Lmao. Wtf!
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Shelloween(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
ekensi01:

Nigga, You Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!.
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Op your name is GAYbriel
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by dayleke: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Shelloween:
buy him flowers?, take him to lunch? Lol. OP is a guy!!! Lmao. Wtf!

Bro, I know na.
Did you go thru what the OP wrote?
He's really craving that guy's attention like crazy...?
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by MyNewJackeT: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2017
All this your doing you have joined bad gang.
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Buhari see what yhu caused

If there's a Law that required "Shoot Upon Sighting Gays"...ah won't be wasting my MB opening d thread and typing dz poo as reply
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by UnknownT: 5:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Shelloween:
Riley Freeman
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by ekensi01: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2017
danchuzzy:

No offense, Nothing personal either.
How old are you?
20yrs old.
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by ekensi01: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
All this your doing you have joined bad gang.
What bad gang? I haven't oh.
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by ekensi01: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Shelloween:
Noo. just to be a normal friend.
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by gretblue: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
They both have 30 billion in their account grin.
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Kokaine(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2017
ekensi01:
oga dont mention this in a public. you want a guy as a normal friend and you need advice on how to go about it. this is gay alert. if the guy no send you abeg free am. watin you need pass guy how far? watin dey xup? if those normal guy to guy hailings is not sufficient then dude, you are gay and please just die
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by shege45: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2017
o lord, whch kind thread b ds.guy seeking guy
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Pinkfeet: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2017
hehe
is it by force to be friend with someone
by the way his older than you
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Pinkfeet: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2017
hehe
is it by force to be friend with someone
by the way his older than you
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Lisaint(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2017
ekensi01:

Just go and buy SNIPER ..

it will give u inspiration
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by solomix10(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2017
amidts all threads about how a guy want to get a girl
mehn this one is differnt o

how you gonna make a guy fall for yuh? smh
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by lollarj(f): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kokaine:
oga dont mention this in a public. you want a guy as a normal friend and you need advice on how to go about it. this is gay alert. if the guy no send you abeg free am. watin you need pass guy how far? watin dey xup? if those normal guy to guy hailings is not sufficient then dude, you are gay and please just die

Sounds like a man crush to me....thats mostly gay

Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by Kokaine(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
lollarj:

Sounds like a man crush to me....thats mostly gay
i tire oh. how can a man come to nairaland to seek lessons on how to befriend a guy. wtf is that
Re: I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) by ekensi01: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lisaint:

Just go and buy SNIPER ..
it will give u inspiration
Sniper to do what?
Try to get into ones mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Ghanaian Teenagers Give Sex Education On ‘doggy Style’ (18+ Video) / Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? / Final Year Students Expelled For "Unislamic" Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.