Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

The Three Kinds Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Three Kinds Of Women (785 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Kinds Of Women by HerexG(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2016
Just this evening as I was chilling outside my house with some friends and an elderly woman, a friend was complaining bitterly about how his other friend father was treated by his estranged wife. After we all listened to the story of the young man, the elderly woman among us now took the opportunity to admonish us knowing fully well that i and my friends are bachelors. She first casually said that there are “Three Kinds of women” and stopped, but I politely insisted that she continued. Bellow is the full wisdom i received from the elderly woman which i decided to share with you all The Three Kinds of Women…

A. The Un-Detachable woman :
Woman: Just like the name, these are the kind of women not detachable they will always stick to you no matter weather, time and season. These are the kind of women that will still stay with their spouse even if she is cheated on, maltreated or battered by their spouse, they will even try to cover up the ill-treatment by their spouse from friends and family. They would always see a light at the end of the tunnel. Through the enjoyment, pains and trials they stick to their spouse, they see their spouse as the only man they can cohabit in life with. These are the kind of women doesn’t even mind going the extra mile to make sure her partner is satisfied, they are fully supportive. Most times people around them thinks they are foolish, stupid, naive or being charmed by their partner but the truth is that they have found a jewel (attractive or not, rich or broke, short or tall) they want to keep for the rest of their life. The more you keep trying to kick them out of your life the harder they remain unshakeable like a mount Zion. Single men out there, if find this kind of lady please guard her with your life, they are very rare to find these days of woman empowerment era.

B. The Detachable Woman:
These are kind of women are the kinds that are not really into you but they can afford to live under the same roof with you, they can even be your wife but yet have detached themselves from you. They are the kind of women that feels that is their spouse full responsibility to care the home welfare, if their partner don’t bring then there will be nothing at home, highest they could do is provide for themselves and the children if there is. They leave the house at the slighted quarrel or fight they flee away from their partner, then after a long talk and settlement of dispute they tend to come back to continue from where they have stopped. The girls powers, women empowerment bla bla folks falls into this category, to them relationship should always be a bed of roses. Men if you have these women as a wife at home, just bear your cross and look for the best way to manage the situation and for the single men look before you leap.

C. The Shadow cast woman: They very beautiful and most times sophisticated, they are about the money, wealth and firm. When the light (riches) shines bright they stick and follow their assumed partner anywhere where like a shadow but when the light becomes dim and blurry they zap-out ! They are otherwise called Trophy wives when married, the main and most times the only reason they accepted to be with their partner is because of their partners affluence and once that is no more they disappear. Most men you marries this kind of women are the very rich in the society, politicians and the celebrities, they most times see this women as a reward for their toil and labor to get to the top or a mark of their power i.e. the should possess the most attractive and beautiful things of this world. Men if you have this kind of a woman as a wife, please always at the top of your game in terms of money making because you are doomed the moment the money stop coming and for the rich single guys look before you leap.

These are the three kinds of women, they are as simple as ABC, it is your choice to choose the woman that best suit your lifestyle.

cc:lalasticlala, ishilove

Source: http://liteworld..com.ng/2016/02/the-three-kinds-of-women.html

1 Like

Re: The Three Kinds Of Women by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Nice one Op, points taken.

1 Like

Re: The Three Kinds Of Women by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Ohhh God pls give me a woman with the number 1 qualities as a wife. "even if i cheat on her countless times she would still stay. ahhh, that kind thing go sweet die*
Re: The Three Kinds Of Women by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 21, 2016
For number one, they are just dumb.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Man That’s Married To Akwa Ibom ‘witch’ Baby Rescuer, Anja Rin / Is It Right To Tell Him The Kind Of Engagement Ring I Prefer / Facts About Life, A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.