Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Best Nigerian Bank? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Nigerian Bank? (12541 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / GTB Named Best Nigerian Bank By Euromoney Mag / Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by ReachRich(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
diamond for life!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by ReachRich(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hey Wokeyim u be Access bank staff?U know so much about d bank.Dont tell me u're just a customer. wink
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by Wokeyim(f): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
Guy, I no for mind getting work dia oh! Read, read and hear, and you'll get to know some of these things. Most of what I said can be got from their website sha.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by great3(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
[I]Nothing like G T B [/I] smiley
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by sley4life(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
gtb & itbplc
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by dominique(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
Yup. . . GTB is just too fantastic smiley i regret the day i set foot in wema bank. . . Infact i dash them my remaining balancetongue
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by DoubleN(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2009
GT Bank for me!
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by oceanx(f): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2009
UBA PLC
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by Kwajay(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
Oga moderator, i suggest u organize 1 small award 4 gtb coz it seems dey r d best in terms of evryting 4rm atm svcs to customer care svcs. I must confess dat i luv dem 4 dier zero balance policy & minimal or no extra charge ting. GBAM i rest my case
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by oluclem(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
oceanx:

UBA PLC

UBA koo UBA Ni, Abeg, People should mention other bank. Within a twinkling of an eye, UBA will finish your money with their hidden Charges.

As for me, I will Prefer every other banks excluding UBA.

But for WEMA, First Bank & Union Bank, Always go there with your mat. grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by Bbeee: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2009
[b]GTB [/b]alll the waaaaaaaay cool
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by akinnaija(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
U didn't ask me this but I will tell you

Standard Charter bank is the worst
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by walttt(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
First Bank babyyyyy!!!!!
Banks like GTB only recieve commendation by hype n word of mouth. i think whatever strategy they're using to garner attention n make up for their shortcoming seems to be working for 'em. Thats y an average 9gerian grad8 when asked which bank he'd like to work with wld say GT.And who sys they dont market aggressively?  
First Bank. TRULY THE FIRST.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by wrex001(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
Wokeyim:

Hi Guys, methinks Access Bank is one of the best Banks around now and I wonder why no one is saying it here. Try and visit one of their branches - especially in Lagos and experience customer service at its best.

I agree that GTB leads but Access is second to GTB and so one of the few best banks around. The MD and GMD of Access left from GTB and so they have about thesame orientation with GTB. Most of their processes are fashioned like GTB's. That Access scatters ATMs aroung is a big fallacy; like GTB, they control the spread of their ATMs, just like they control the spread of their branches. You know banking is not all about spreading branches everywhere,even GTB realizes that! In this economic crunch, most banks almost lost it with having too many branches and so too many Staff to pay. Some Banks slashed Staff salaries; but Access will never do a thing like that. We also know that a smart pupil can learn so well that he becomes sharper than his Teacher!

If you want technology, Access has it too. Access was the first bank to issue out visa credit cards in Nigeria - an ATM card that allows you deposit in your naira account but withdraw in any currency and in any part of the world. Access has branches in six African countries and a branch in the UK. Try and visit their website to learn more. Access has a very young and dynamic leadership and so the results are speed when it comes to decision making. it's just that the bank isn't noisy as it believes that its deeds, and not words should speak for it. The Bank isn't loud at all and because of this, its clientele is mostly top shots in Nigeria. Note that Access is one of the best paying banks in Nigeria now. I've had a personal relationship with Access and I think someone out there should try and experience it too then revert back to me.

Guys, go Access, goo Acess, goo Access!!!

Access for where!!! They go finish your money with their monthly maintainance charges, weather you make withdrawal or not.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by bighead1(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2009
I am going to say this and say it once here i go
1st GTB
2nd Zenith
3rd PHB
4th Oceanic
5th UBA
and the rest
thank u, thank u
no autographs pliz
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by walttt(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2009
see ur Big head!
1st GTB,
dude what r ur parameters?! what u know is what dey feed u with on da surface level, y am i even wastin my time arguing this?

FIRST BANK'S BEING THE FIRST IS MORE THAN JUST A DESIGNATION, IDENTITY OR LITERAL STATEMENT. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by bighead1(m): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2009
loosers opt for such old fashioned banks lipsrsealed
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by ndimike(m): 2:31am On Jun 27, 2009
hey no one mentioned spring bank. it's a quite but very efficient bank. u can call bank phb 2 cos bank phb bougth it over
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by princeleo1: 5:24am On Jun 27, 2009
ACEESS Bank may not be the most capitalised, but your money is in safe hands and you are free of all these useless and annoying charges. ATM wahala is minimal.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by Pepeye(f): 5:30am On Jun 27, 2009
Oceanic
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by neeyee(m): 5:34am On Jun 27, 2009
GTB is the BEST!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by chukz4real(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2009
neeyee:

GTB is the BEST!!!

Gud one. That' obvious.

big head:

I am going to say this and say it once here i go
1st GTB
2nd Zenith
3rd PHB
4th Oceanic
5th UBA
and the rest
thank u, thank u
no autographs pliz

Wont agree with u 100%. UBA should occupy number 10 position I suppose. Their customer' always having issues with their ATM. Immagine issuing ATM card to customer on monday and telling them to come back in two weeks time for their PIN!

They like tax their customer (savings account holders) whenever they withdraw, pay in, etc. lipsrsealed
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by FRA: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2009
I dont know about the best, but the worst is FCMB. Their customer service is non existence. Unfortunately I have some good friends who work there
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by whizseg: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2009
GTB of course. i think the worst bank is

UBA
Useless Bank of Africa. grin
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by itumama: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2009
guaranty trust bank is the best.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by dexterman(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2009
the NEW FIRSTBANK remain the best in term of financial strenght and customer service , give a trial
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by nwene222(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2009
GTB it is, Anyday, Anytime grin grin
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by benheart(f): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2009
i give it to gtb and oceanic they are the best
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by hadji127(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2009
its GTBank.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by pcicero(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2009
I don't have any account with GT but i give it to them, they are the best. My woman works with Intercontinental and she complains all the time. I don't work with any bank but i wouldn't mind GT bank, UBA Oceanic, PHBor even Sterling. But why is no one talking of ETB- equitorial Trust bank. They were my bankers when i was working for the self acclaimed guru. nothing works there.
@ MUZBO:
that sterling advert isn't deceptional except u are a slowpoke.
It's by far one of the best banking advert in Nigeria.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank? by vickydon56: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2009
how much is the euro in naira?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Young Entrepreneur Punch Newspaper Interview. / 7 Ways You Can Make Money With A Drone / Imported Centre Tables For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.