Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (47579 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by mazizitonene(m): 2:08am On Jan 25, 2016
op.......you are very.....infact i dont know what to call you......@ 21 you lack sense, people like you should commit abortion and die in the process lets have less oflos in the society.
this post just successfully annoyed me and other sensible ppl. nonsense

well op.......................

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by LILGWANZ(m): 3:09am On Jan 25, 2016
okontasamuel90:
Hey Guyz!! Am Jessy for JODA MAKEOVA STUDIO, am Offering makeup class and Bridal special makeup for that glamorous occasion with 40% discount for the First 10 pretty ladies!! We offer services anywhere within Nigeria......Try us and you surely ask for more!!!

Kindly contact:08058770304 or 08035819217 for more inquiry
OMG see your face compared to the makup.JEEEZZ any girl wey i go marry go first wash face before we begin discuss anything.As for the matter on ground please id advice you find a reputable clinic and abort it,since wey we don dey tell you and time dey go OOOOOOOO undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by joshrare(m): 3:21am On Jan 25, 2016
debbysmyles:
Pls I need advice,i just had to create a new account to avoid embrassment.
I'm 21yrs old and I had sex for the first time 1month ago,i was feeling sick so I decided to visit the doctor only to discover that i am pregnant.

I told my boyfriend and he suggested abortion..the problem is I don't want to abort the baby cos of fear.I kept my since till one ago because of different Phrophecy concerning pregnancy I must not abort if I do I will die.
I told my boyfriend everything but he insist I abort it if not he is going to abandon me to my fate.
My mum will kill me,society will crucify me,i have cried and cried,i don't know what to do.

Some guys are wicked upon all the promise of love.
I would have kept my virginity if I had known.

My dear op
You are a big fool and a disgrace to womanhood
You kept your virginity till date and yet loose it to a man that is not your husband and your fish brain forgot condoms @#30

Probably u never had a good reason for keeping it anyways...
Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Obiwannn: 3:25am On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
first of all at 21 you dont know about condom
and aftermath pills? am not upto 21 but i know
all these things.anyway the deed has been
done.do not get an abortion.Dont let anyone
force or coerce you to get one. You are your
child’s mother, and no one – not your boyfriend– can make you get an abortion. Let your “no!”
mean “no!” – no matter what anyone else tells
you. Your baby is a new, unique person who
deserves a chance at life. Period. If you ever
need to be reminded why you don’t want an
abortion, read real stories from real women who have had abortions. Their experiences will
remind you why you don’t want to do this, and
will help keep you strong in difficult moments
how did you know all these things?
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ChynoBEATS: 3:33am On Jan 25, 2016
debbysmyles:

I told my boyfriend and he suggested abortion..

I told my boyfriend everything but he insist I abort it if not he is going to abandon me to my fate.

Nawa o... He wanted sex ,he had it, he released
Now he doesnt want to be called a daddy...

See ehn
You better
go and hold him ,Even if him like let
Him shout ..oladem na gragra ....sheyi E dey sweet
Its better he takes full responsibility cos abortion is illegal .....

AfterAll there are different Qualities of condom and the cheapest is 50naira

Wo Go and Drag that niqqa ...

debbysmyles:

My mum will kill me

Story ...

Mumsi will only yell for a while ....

Nobody can kill his/her Daughter because she's preggy

debbysmyles:

society will crucify me

Smh society kor sociality ni

debbysmyles:

i have cried and cried,i don't know what to do.

Ehya pele .... You open your legs for him ,he got you preggy n you're here crying....

You better be serious cos youre not the 1st person ....
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ChynoBEATS: 3:50am On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
all these things.

Chey caro ah! U want make dem start to chase you angry i go vex o

Dont mind Cbaby she's 23 cheesy
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ChynoBEATS: 3:57am On Jan 25, 2016
debbysmyles:
Decker I appreciate but my mum has been warning me since about pregnancy,the main problem now is the guy is threatening to deny me and pregnancy if I don't abort it.
angry c'mon go n hold his jayjay ..deny kor D9 ni ..after swimming he wants to deny that he dived into the pool ....oh please where's my cane ...

See you aint a kiddo you're a young lady stop being childish.........

He cant do nada ...go and hold that niqqa
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by calcal: 4:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Born the baby, I help you take care.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by skyfullofstars(f): 4:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Well, I kept it, I'm 23. My baby has already been born, and the father doesn't want to recognize him.

Women who have aborted their babies feel very sad about it and regret it, don't go for it.

Keep your baby and be happy with him/her.

I thought I was going to get married to my bf...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Toks2008(m): 4:25am On Jan 25, 2016
debbysmyles:
I'm 21yrs old and I had sex for the first time 1month ago,i was feeling sick so I decided to visit the doctor only to discover that i am pregnant.

I told my boyfriend and he suggested abortion..the problem is I don't want to abort the baby cos of fear.I kept my since till one ago because of different Phrophecy concerning pregnancy I must not abort if I do I will die.
My mum will kill me,society will crucify me,i have cried and cried,i don't know what to do.

Dont even think of abortion.

If he jilts you,trust me,you will see a very responsinle man who will love you.

I met a lady today at a shopping mall yesterday who happen to be a benenise lady and she is such a lovely lady to behold.

this lady happens to be in same shoes with you,she is pregnant for a guy who seem not to have interest in the pregnancy and she is also contemplating abortion.

pls dont dare it.Trust me,many matured guys these days dont mind after ones so have no fear.

This is why i say most guys in their 20s are unreliable because many of them are only interested in sex without the consequence.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by skyfullofstars(f): 4:26am On Jan 25, 2016
joshrare:

My dear op
You are a big fool and a disgrace to womanhood
You kept your virginity till date and yet loose it to a man that is not your husband and your fish brain forgot condoms @#30

Probably u never had a good reason for keeping it anyways...
Sorry ooo

Stop mistreating the lady.

Mistreat instead the men that get women pregnant and don't take care of their children after. I know many of them, it's ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by bolayei: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Woman, you are 21 not 11...i mean what age is the legal age in nigeria? last time i checked it is 18... my advice is not to abort but if he insist on abortion still keep the baby but make sure he does not have a say in the baby's upbringing, in nigeria kids belong to mums if unmarried...it will be difficult at first but things will sort itself out
debbysmyles:

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by bolayei: 6:57am On Jan 25, 2016
how old was your grand mother when she first conceived? Retard like you..
mazizitonene:
op.......you are very.....infact i dont know what to call you......@ 21 you lack sense, people like you should commit abortion and die in the process lets have less oflos in the society.
this post just successfully annoyed me and other sensible ppl. nonsense

well op.......................
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Kalvan: 6:57am On Jan 25, 2016
How is it murder to remove a non-sentient lump of cells? You overly religious zombies crack me up. cheesy
There are million of kids starving in Nigeria and Africa;why should the OP add one more child to that list?! You're advising her to bring an innocent child into this world to suffer! Wicked bastards!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Obiwannn:
how did you know all these things?

You suggest she stay ignorant and red up like the op?
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2016
Kalvan:
How is it murder to remove a non-sentient lump of cells? You overly religious zombies crack me up. cheesy
There are million of kids starving in Nigeria and Africa;why should the OP add one more child to that list?! You're advising her to bring an innocent child into this world to suffer! Wicked bastards!

You comment is right to a large extend.
But what if She has the capacity (physically,mentally and emotionally )to take care of her child . Probably scared of parenting alone and need a little support ... Is your advice still going to be she abort?
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by seaga: 7:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Dont you think men have a problem, a very big one for that matter?

Her mistake cannot be forgiven even when she chose the better alternative for herself and her child? Common.

Yes it's the better alternative and yes everyone deserves a second chance.I am not against that in anyway

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Debbysmyles, the question is what do you want?

Do you want the child gone, but your scared only because of the prophesies you were told?.......... If this is the case, pastors give random prophesy and because you a lady the pastor prophesied that to you! You really don't have to keep the child then. And do not listen to this people bad mouthing you. Henceforth learn all you need to know about yourself as a lady.

But if you really want to keep your child. Be strong and do keep you child. I can assure you. That child is going to be the best part of your life in a year, two or three! I can't assure you that you won't be stigmatized. But at the long run you will be fine.

Be strong ma. And do what you think is best for you!
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Funminicrown: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahaha. And you've got lots of that and still seek for advice in your life? What a drama!
Go and read Proverb 26:4.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by foriz4u(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2016
debbysmyles:

hahaha...sorry I just can't help but laught at ur last line... watin dey Swt dey bitter its a pity u just no...young girls of nowadays... A small oi go just come tell una one small word una go carry am for head like he's d only guy on earth. well, my dear, I won't lie to u ooo...abortion.o good ooo...I'm a guy, I've done like 3-4 n I don't feel proud abt it...it still hunt me even up till now...having a baby is not easy too...it could go as long as destroying a lot of ur dream, ambition n career but notwithstanding, its d best oprion...what will b will b...u have made a mistaken tag 'mistake
No1.' don't commit mistake
No2 by opting for an abortion. keep d baby u will scale tru. people have pass tru that route n came out of it victoriously, u too can. may God help u. amen.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Funminicrown:

Go and read Proverb 26:4.
Hey, good morning. grin

Why are you so angry? The key here is to sound a bit playful and not too serious. Don't be upset.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by macho44(m): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Gbyte:

And the question about Genevieve and Waje is this, which of the two of them is married? Or you think they don't like to get married? And those are two out of hundreds/thousands of single mothers we have out there. The truth is, we are in a society that frowns and does not support baby mama in anyway, there is more to life for a woman than having money and a child, you need a companion also, you need someone to love and love you. Except you want to put that on the line, you can have the baby. Truth is, I have a lady I am dating at the moment, she has two kids, but trust me, its all for this period, we are never going beyond date, no way we are getting married. She has beautiful kids, but am I ready to be a father to two kids that are not mine ? Am i going to shoulder their responsibility with my own kids without seeing them in a different way ? Is my family going to welcome her ? Am I going to love her unconditionally without thinking otherwise whenever she needs take her kids to go see their real father to say hi ? All these are question's have asked myself and most of the answers is no. Many would call me names for dating her in the first place, the truth is, i didn't even know she has kids until we've started, she is beautiful and doesn't even look like someone who has a kids, she's lucky to have a family that loves her and took the kids as theirs, but this is reality here my dear, don't put yourself in a sorry situation this early. Living alone without a companion is not something easy or enjoyable
Beyond Reasonable doubt, Uve spoken well, but yet still d deed has been done, She's pregnant already and any attempt to abort that poor innocent child would leave her worse for it. As regards to ur case. Sure, Very few men would wanna Wife a woman with kids, but we all make mistakes, its part of the learning Curve.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by elderken(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2016
Go tell his mum, that her son is ready to become papa born. Boy. Whatever happens Do Not ABORT that pregnancy. Guess what? Ten years from today, you'll be proud you didn't. Inspite of your mum killing you, she'll love and respect you, Inspite of the shame and abuse society will haul at you. You alone will decide if it will Break your, or make you stronger. Next time, learn to close your legs, from this he goat boys.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by 0gbeni(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Sorry about your situation OP.. just shows that your bf does not love you, he's only after your body....
Don't allow anyone to tell you to keep or abort the baby, afterall.. more than 85% of the men telling you to keep the baby will never marry an 'after-one' woman and a unwanted baby negatively affects a woman's education and career.. on the other hand, abortion is still illegal in Nigeria and a poorly executed abortion could lead to the loss of your womb/and or life..
Tell your mum asap and disregard those religious nonsense..
May God be with you
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Strahovski1(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

this nigga should be banned pls

Lol call a spade a spade

Call a hoe a hoe. ..bdont support what is wrong.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by akagson: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Dirkcoyt:
Young lady, you will be doing the world a favour if you abort that pregnancy now, you not ready,psychologically,emotionally, financially,morally to develop or take care of a baby!

No support from your man or whatever! The world is tired of unnecessary suffering to kids who knows nothing about the selfish lust of their parent!

We tired of seeing malnourished kids, sick children, we don't want to see a kid you will bring to the world to suffer because of your carelessness! Save the little boy stress of what he knows nothing about! You will birth the child and all you will ever do is telling the child of better tomorrow! The kids bears the brunt most in this recklessness!

Now, there is nothing to panic about, goto a qualified personnel to abort the preganancy, well handled by an expert, abortion is not as complicated as you all seem to paint it! Only in nigeria we hear of abortion,caesarean section and we fidget!

You scared of damaging your womb? Nah you shouldn't be, you should be able to be responsible for your actions!
I think this speaker spoke well. In as much as there are downsides to abortion, you may have to resort to that option because you and your boyfriend are not prepared for what has befallen you. Bringing that innocent child into this world to come and suffer isn't the best idea. But you'd have to live with the consequences of your carelessness. Wrap that d!ck up always. Never allow anyone slip that sh!t into you without wrapping it up.
I don't know much but I know there are abortion pills — if what you're afraid of is surgery. Not all abortions have to do with tearing your womb, depending on how old the pregnancy is.
With abortion pills, I think you'd be fine. But be prepared also for the pains because I learnt that it's usually very painful. The pills would flush your womb of the foetus.
Have a nice day.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by mapet: 8:46am On Jan 25, 2016
AlexCk:

Tough break ma'am,
Well, u just have to tell ur mum. Its gonna be hard but u just have to. Cause abortion shaaa, e no make. U would have abstain or prevented it. But the deed has be done. So summon up courage n tell mumsy. As for ur bf, ur eye don open, e no love u b dat , so leave am. Wish u the best o

@ OP, I praise your courage for bringing this out. I will advise you do what the poster above says. It can't be any worse. Fast forward 5years from now, you could be in a better position than you imagined
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by onweson(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2016
My beloved sister, it is obvious you have committed a terrible sin by engaging in pre-marital knowledge of a man which is fornication. Repent now and confess your sin. I seriously warn you against caving to the devilish demand of the man for abortion; remember abortion is murder. Say no to that, grow the pregnancy and you will safely put to bed.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by OAUTemitayo: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
all these things.anyway the deed has been
done.do not get an abortion.Dont let anyone
force or coerce you to get one. You are your
child’s mother, and no one – not your boyfriend– can make you get an abortion. Let your “no!”
mean “no!” – no matter what anyone else tells
you. Your baby is a new, unique person who
deserves a chance at life. Period. If you ever
need to be reminded why you don’t want an
abortion, read real stories from real women who have had abortions. Their experiences will
remind you why you don’t want to do this, and
will help keep you strong in difficult moments
I hope you have not already started doing it
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Strahovski1:

Lol call a spade a spade
Call a hoe a hoe. ..bdont support what is wrong.

so U've never made a mistake?
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by OAUTemitayo: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2016
OP Let me give you an advice.
Tell your BF's mother and father.
The mother will accept it and take good care of you if the family is a responsible one.
Don't ever try to abort it.
I just don't understand some guys, don't do it if you are not ready.
if any girl mistakenly got pregnant for me, then I will marry her with full conviction because I cannot have sex with someone I don't love.
Don't abort it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.