Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (47508 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Strahovski1(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

so U've never made a mistake?

Please tell me how this is a mistake?

She woke in the morning.. went to a friend house.. shamelessly had unprotected sex wth the friend.. got pregnant and wants abortion. .

Tell me tell mistake there?

The earlier you guys face the truth it will set you free not giving excuses for what is not. I'm not saying I'm perfect but trying to make it seem ok or sugar coat words for the op is what I'm against.

Infact I'm perfect in this regard

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by octopusfreaky(f): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2016
chaiiii see comments oooo,,if u keep the baby your punishment is just the sin of fornication but if commit abortion mennn dat one naaa double punishment from God forget about what people will say..
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Joe4real1988(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

My parent had me after they got married, now do you see the difference? Or should i spell it out for you?
. Yeah i giv u credit 4 ur parentz havin u afta been married. Bt i gues u cn nt disown ur daughter ova such a mistake. Advisin her 2 abort is jst lyk tellin her 2 kill nd u tynk d consequences is gonno b on her alone................ My broda letz join handz 2 say NO 2 abortion coz nobdy knwz d branch datz gonno bear fruit
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2016
D God who did it for me will surely locate u.. But u shld hv observed if d guy truly loved u initially or not.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by cana882(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Fraih:

Na the guy own your life? If he can't stand with you at a critical point like this, dump his ass! abi no be him put the pickin there ni undecided undecided
guy wey don dump himself since run grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by bclemsnews(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2016
For your naija music downloads visit www.justrythm.info
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by kliq(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2016
debbysmyles:
you can condemm me but everyone make's mistake.

Keep the baby.....God bless!
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by vicraven(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2016
boyfriend...dangers of premarital sex....shun...kissing...smooching...sex...pregnancy...denial...all boys are the same... THE END
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Jesus5656(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2016
The deed has been done. Just face it.. But don't forget to tell your mummy and Daddy... If you were aborted would you have had the chance of living...? I hope not.. Don't forget that Jesus died for you.. Give your life to Jesus.. God bless you
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Zane420(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2016
debbysmyles:
Pls I need advice,i just had to create a new account to avoid embrassment.
I'm 21yrs old and I had sex for the first time 1month ago,i was feeling sick so I decided to visit the doctor only to discover that i am pregnant.

I told my boyfriend and he suggested abortion..the problem is I don't want to abort the baby cos of fear.I kept my since till one ago because of different Phrophecy concerning pregnancy I must not abort if I do I will die.
I told my boyfriend everything but he insist I abort it if not he is going to abandon me to my fate.
My mum will kill me,society will crucify me,i have cried and cried,i don't know what to do.

Some guys are wicked upon all the promise of love.
I would have kept my virginity if I had known.
ieve that abortion just for the sake of it is morally wrong. Not just due to my catholic upbringing but also due to critical thinking and a bit of research. An embryo or foetus for me is a living organism that is still developing and should not be cruelly deprived of the right to develop,be born and experience life. It's like planting a seed,waiting a few days for it to germinate and then abruptly pulling it out of the earth and leaving it to wither. Same applies to the human foetus too and no amount of rationalization can effectively mask it's gruesome brutality. Flimsy excuses are used to murder millions of babies a year cos they are refused to be viewed as separate individuals who need to be protected. If embryos and foetuses are not living individuals why then is it called a double homicide when a pregnant woman is murdered? The only time an abortion can be considered at all is when the foetus poses a grave danger to both itself and the life of it's sustainer and there is no humanly possible way to counteract the danger. Any other excuse is rendered null and void. Preventing a pregnancy is about the easiest thing this days. From condoms to iuds straight away to plain old drugs. Abortion is and should not be an option at all due to the many repercussions involved in its administration. Abortion is murder and of the absolutely worst kind. Who murders a defenceless little baby? Talk less of something more defenceless than a little baby? Who?

Please note-i am not condemning you neither am i judging you. I hope what i posted above gives you an insight and helps in shaping up your decision. Goodmorning beautiful one
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by mazizitonene(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Strahovski1:

Please tell me how this is a mistake?

She woke in the morning.. went to a friend house.. shamelessly had unprotected sex wth the friend.. got pregnant and wants abortion. .

Tell me tell mistake there?

The earlier you guys face the truth it will set you free not giving excuses for what is not. I'm not saying I'm perfect but trying to make it seem ok or sugar coat words for the op is what I'm against.

Infact I'm perfect in this regard
u nailed it bro.......even my first time, i was way younger than her, ofcourse i had a CD on, and when "it" was about coming out, the fear of pregnancy made me pull out even with a CD....and since then i've maintained that discipline.........the lady and her lover both must be sill.y and deserve to be left to their fate......very silly beings......dunno why common sense is this rare

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by mazizitonene(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2016
debbysmyles:
you can condemm me but everyone make's mistake.
madam, @21 you dont make such expensive mistakes.....your mother had always warned you, society had warned you as well, radio and tv tells you to use a condom or other contraceptives. yet you foo.lishly ignore the aforementioned, went ahead, spread those legs and got pregnant and you are complaining.....if not for one thing i would have said you should be stoned cos u literally cant handle your life even with warnings from afar. But then the deed has been done, live with it.............girls in my uni days in ur situation usually opt for abortion in the very early stages cos they feel this has the potential to ruin their lives.......well, the ball is in your court.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by MadCow1: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2016
OP.. Go and Abort that baby and thank me later.

Keep it and risk everything..

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by MadCow1: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2016
debbysmyles:
I'm 21yrs old and I had sex for the first time 1month ago,i was feeling sick so I decided to visit the doctor only to discover that i am pregnant.

I told my boyfriend and he suggested abortion..the problem is I don't want to abort the baby cos of fear.I kept my since till one ago because of different Phrophecy concerning pregnancy I must not abort if I do I will die.
I told my boyfriend everything but he insist I abort it if not he is going to abandon me to my fate.
My mum will kill me,society will crucify me,i have cried and cried,i don't know what to do.

Abort that Baby if you are not ready to be a Mum!

Keep that baby and you would have raised the stakes a lot high. Be careful what you want.

if you abort it, use a good doctor and a good hospital.

Next time use contraceptives darling.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by jashar(f): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Abort that Baby if you are not ready to be a Mum!

Keep that baby and you would have raised the stakes a lot high. Be careful what you want.

if you abort it, use a good doctor and a good hospital.

Next time use contraceptives darling.

Are you being sarcastic or real? Would you with good conscience tell your younger sis or daughter to do the same?

Benignasweety:
D God who did it for me will surely locate u.. But u shld hv observed if d guy truly loved u initially or not.

Please, which 'God'? And what did he do for you?
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by MadCow1: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2016
jashar:

Are you being sarcastic or real? Would you with good conscience tell your younger sis or daughter to do the same?

Please, which 'God'? And what did he do for you?

I will drive my younger sister and daughter to the Doctor myself.

Teen Pregnancy is a very dicey matter. It can derail a girls life and always has an impact on her future.

My only condition for ladies considering abortion is to make sure they go to a good hospital and its done by a qualified doctor.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by jashar(f): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2016
MadCow1:

I will drive my younger sister and daughter to the Doctor myself.

Pregnancy is a very dicey matter. It can derail a girls life and always has an impact on her future.

My only condition for ladies considering abortion is to make sure they go to a good hospital and its done by a qualified doctor.

lipsrsealed. Hmmm..... a mistake has been made, why make another?
I'd rather she have the baby and give it up for adoption.

Hmmmm....
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by MadCow1: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2016
jashar:

lipsrsealed. Hmmm..... a mistake has been made, why make another?
I'd rather she have the baby and give it up for adoption.

Hmmmm....

Abortion is not a Mistake.

Women do get abortions for various reasons. A Mother may be required to have an abortion to save her life so why cant a girl have an abortion to protect her future.

If a girl is mentally ready to be a mother and fully understands the responsibilities that comes with having a baby and is ready to bear them please let her keep the baby.. If she isn't, abort it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by gondon(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2016
HOW DO I REACH YOU?................. READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES
debbysmyles:

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by cana882(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Just save the child of shame from his friends and school mates. Save him/her from the fact that he should go through unnecessary hardship just because of your carelessness. In summary, abort the baby and save yourself and the child.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by CaroLyner(f): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Chey caro ah! U want make dem start to chase you angry i go vex o

Dont mind Cbaby she's 23 cheesy
am 30 infact grin
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by CaroLyner(f): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Datazone:

Yh, I get that a lot. BTW, I quoted you the other day concerning fried plantain. You said you will holla when next you fry, I dey wait o. *hands akimbo"
whao.so you still remember?aight come and get it
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by berryice(f): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
All dis pregnancy ,abortion,scared...all d time...y'all read dis every time here...but still choose to get pregnant....na wa carry your pregnancy ure not a kid anymore
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by smartigo: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
@ debbysmyles, since your boyfriend will deny you keeping the baby but won't aborting the baby, why don't you play along to get an evidence against him.

Ask him to which hospital, doctor and method for the abortion. After committing him to do all the work, then ask him the last thing left is: will he be responsible if anything happens?
His response will determine how you will react to the issue on ground and know if he really worth your time.

Whatever decision he takes ,either to be responsible or not, the important thing is your health, don't ever joke with it. Cheers!
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by snowblaq(f): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Most mature response iv ever heard...
Decker:
It's always advisable that if you want to engage in premarital sex, you should endeavor to use protection always. Asides preventing you from getting pregnant it also protects against STDs.
It was your first sex and the smart thing would have been for both you and the guy to use protection, but you didn't and now you are facing the consequences.

I am going to be honest with you. It's not right to abort children. It's religiously and morally wrong. It's murder and it's not right.
Asides for the fact that abortion is wrong, it can also be detrimental to the health of the lady and sometimes it could be fatal. So I won't advice you to abort the pregnancy. Besides this isn't a decision you should take on your own.

You just gonna have to tell your parents. That's the best thing. They are not going to kill you. They would scold you and probably punish you, but they still love you and have your interest at heart. Talk to your mum. Present the matter to her in a mature way, and be prepared for what would come after that. She would get mad and angry and emotional, but after few days, she would come along. She is a woman like you. If after you present the matter to your parents and they insist you abort it, then you have no choice. You aren't going to raise the child alone. But I don't think they would. I don't think any parent would want their child to abort a pregnancy.
If they tell you to keep it, I am sure they would proffer ideas and solutions on how you would go about the whole pregnancy issue including sorting things out with the guy who impregnated you.

You made a mistake, I get it. Everyone makes mistakes at some point in their lives, what's important is that we all learn from these mistakes. Don't worry, it's all right. Everything is okay.

You are just 21 and you have your whole life in front of you. Don't let this discourage you in anyway. It's just a little set back, but don't let it stand as a hindrance to you striving to achieve your dreams and goals in life.

It's alright. smiley
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by trendyprettygir: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nigerian Parents killing their children since 1900
I don't think your parents will kill you though

I wonder?......... when anyone posts a story about getting pregnant people start advising about condoms and pills?

Hope you all know that condoms fail and pills may not work always? People use condoms that unfortunately didn't work and took pills after that failed them?

Sometimes advising that people didn't use pills and condoms is sometimes odd.... please where you there with them undecided

@ Op if you are no scam, tell your mom.

As for society ..... become deaf and dumb and ignore society... that is after telling your mom.

Better still if your mom or dad is harsh try your brother, sister or cousin who is not. However do not let them push you into abortion.

It is well.... Please in this situation i STRONGLY advise you to ignore society.

And please.... avoid abortion at all cost!
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Chartey(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
justwise:

It means that you preaching to a wrong person

Can't access that mail on my phone don't know why. Please drop your mail and let me copy it then you remove it. I'll mail u with my Gmail.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ChynoBEATS: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
am 30 infact grin
Yup cbaby is 30

So ya'll should leave her o .
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ChynoBEATS: 5:20am On Jan 26, 2016
debbysmyles:
I swear I didn't plan to have sex with him dat day,so I didn't even bother to ask him about condom.But I was so unlucky,just my first time and I got pregnant.

Be it with condom or contraps 2me its still a no no ,I've been avoiding sex with my GF for over a year plus.... Upon all her treats n rants......Simply because I'm not ready to bare the consequences of such act...
Now we are miles apart due to my un-seriousness
N me i like it dat way grin
I cant ruin our lives cos she's still a student n i
Dont even have my own roof on my head

Urs cant say he doesnt know the consequences of unplanned pre-marital sex cus he's not a kid

I wonder why urs cant keep his jayjay off the sight of your vi-vi just this once

Now that it has happened no more i love u i love..

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sorry to say o but may amadioha visit him.

Anyways I'd blame you too sha cos even ashawo dey give her costumer condom, so i see no reason why you lovebirds cant learn that sex must be fully planned b4 having it even though its once.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ChynoBEATS: 5:35am On Jan 26, 2016
ogb5:
Don't ever bring a child to this world if you are not ready to be a parent.

Who doesnt know this b4?

ogb5:

Having a baby requires you to be financially and emotionally ready.

But it doesnt cost up 2 a million to care for a baby ,does it?

ogb5:

Those singing that you should keep the baby will not help you with money to take care of the baby neither will they be willing to marry you in future as a single parent.

Ehn yeah you're right tho ...

ogb5:

Abortion is the way out for you the way I see it since you also only have your mother and she is also struggling, do not add to your mother's burden.

Hmm ..... But is dis the baby's fault?
Why end it after having unplanned sex ,abi dem 2 no know their current situation

ogb5:

At 21 your are not a kid, you should have made better choices, abort the baby and start afresh and start wiser.

Hmm ..... My brother tho GOD will forgive but still i wouldn't prescribe such as a solution
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ChynoBEATS: 5:46am On Jan 26, 2016
Gbyte:

Rape is not something to joke with or lie about.

The police for my area like Rape case ehn sote dem go skin you dry grin...
Na den u go know say police dey support the beating wey presido boys dey give you ... Lol
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ChynoBEATS: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2016
Gbyte:

And the question about Genevieve and Waje is this, which of the two of them is married? Or you think they don't like to get married?

Sorry Fame pushed them to this level

Thats the life of famous peeps all over the world

I have 2 uncles who got married upon the fact that they had an idea that their wive's already had a child ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.