Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home (3485 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by bclemsnews(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
From www.bclems.com

A year ago a newly-wed young couple moved into the same compound where I stay. It was quite relieving considering i was staying there all alone and the other house had been vacant for a long while. The couple were quite nice and as such getting along wasn’t that difficult.
The husband is a young officer in the Nigerian Army, atimes he could be away for 2-3months on missions, leaving the wife all to herself. Whenever he gets back, we get to talk a lot and http://www.bclems.com/2016/01/my-neighbors-wife-is-sleeping-with.html

Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by Asaib(f): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Something could be d cause
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by resty4(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tel us 2 visit yr blog! Wrk hard on story dya
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by kilode100(f): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Don't mind your business o Uncle Abosidawapo.

You are angry because you ain't getting any.. I hate men who poke nose.
Tufiakwa gi undecided

Allow the young woman fvck small biko. I can't fcvk only one prick for this life o..

Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by cruzita(f): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
I THINK YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP BEING NOSY
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by vault(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
wetin, you won enter set ni abi wetin happen

you better mind your own biz
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by AmiLaHoit(f): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:
Don't mind your business o Uncle Abosidawapo.

You are angry because you ain't getting any.. I hate men who poke nose.
Tufiakwa gi undecided

Allow the young woman fvck small biko. I can't fcvk only one prick for this life o..

Hahahaha...yeye pikin
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by Godfullsam(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
e concern you?
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by bladeAnders(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Godfullsam:
e concern you?
na u day commit the crime abi?
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by bclemsnews(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Laughing
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by sporttales: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2016
Funny you
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by CheedyJ(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Why do I av dis feeling dat u are d one screwing d military's wife....if it's u, u beta stop cos d day u get caught cud b ur last day on planet earth
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by firstking01(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2016
I think the ladies above me are oloshos for supporting such adulterous act
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by fiziebaibie(f): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Boda Ade mind ur biz
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by skywalker240(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2016
firstking01:
I think the ladies above me are oloshos for supporting such adulterous act

God bless u bro, u just said wats about to come outta my mouth

Them st*pid b*tches be commenting poo

Bloody cheaters olosho's everywere make thunder any body wey support dat woman

I pray we dont get an olosho or runsgal for a wife in this age in jesus name.
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by cruzita(f): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2016
undecided how the matter take concern us?if she catch sickness we no go help am carry am,so make she continue and more strength to her punna
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by firstking01(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
skywalker240:

God bless u bro, u just said wats about to come outta my mouth

Them st*pid b*tches be commenting poo

Bloody cheaters olosho's everywere make thunder any body wey support dat woman

I pray we dont get an olosho or runsgal for a wife in this age in jesus name.
Big AMEN

Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
guy seriously just mind ur business
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by vicstar(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
everybody insisting you should mind your business undecided take heed bro
Re: My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
cruzita:
I THINK YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP BEING NOSY
haba cruzita am one guy that really loves reading your post or comment but u got tis wrong.haba wat has dis world turn into,anuta man fucking anuta man's wife and u says he should mind his biz.dats bad babe abeg no talk so again u hear.cheers

7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship / I Enjoy Sex With My Brother Inlaw / Should I Hold On Or Let Go? Help!!!!