Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest (27171 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 1:22am On Jun 26, 2009
why do all the good one die? y
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Elgaxton(m): 1:23am On Jun 26, 2009
Too bad he died like dis sha, He just dint,
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:23am On Jun 26, 2009
bawomolo:

guys like you were rejoicing when abacha died. no one was talking about letting him rest is peace.

MJ isn't abacha but please lets be fair here.  

Please explain what you mean by that comment angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Sauron1: 1:23am On Jun 26, 2009
bawomolo:

it wasn't gary coleman, it was another actor that was in commercials.  the checking into hotel rumor was confirmed by him and his mum.  Anyone who would allow their to get an hotel room with another grown ass man is sick.  

Bawomolo, shut up your mouth!!!
U shared your bed with male strangers/relatives as a kid in Naija, didn't u?
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:24am On Jun 26, 2009
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by TheSeeker(m): 1:24am On Jun 26, 2009
Elgaxton:

Too bad he died like dis sha,  He just dint,

It was meant to pan out that way
platinumnk:

why do all the good one die? y

T'is been ordained
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 1:24am On Jun 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bawomolo, shut up your mouth!!!
U shared your bed with male strangers as a kid in Naija, didn't u?

hotel rooms?  I shared a bed with male cousins b4 but never with a stranger.  the gbomo gbomo scare had my mum careful about such things.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by SamMilla1(m): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2009
girl22:

i meant to say i guy i dated when i was 14 added to the dude because he was mad because i did not let him get what he wanted and said i was going to let him have sex with me and his friend. in addition to the tge guy with tape.

it was like a scorned ex thing going on.

AND WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH A DEAD MUSICIAN,

WHAT ABOUT THOSE U ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU THEN,

MMCCHEEWWWWW
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by eldee(m): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Just a few days ago, some peeps in Music were busic arguing abt the besst rappers and shaking their bum to hip hop.
Now dem they cry for MJ.
Funny. undecided
Michael Jackson influenced most black artistes . . .
He changed entertainment . . .
Scratch hiphop, he put black people on MTV .  . . rappers are black people
Why we no go cry??
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by SamMilla1(m): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2009

the king with regan, former US president
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2009
I can't believe no live performances! chai my heart is wound so tight
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by mohawkchic(f): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2009
~So Sad! The King Of Pop will be missed!! I cant get myself to change the TV Channel!!

~As sure the stress of the 50 date tour contributed to his Cardiac Arrest!!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by TOPE20001(f): 1:27am On Jun 26, 2009
NaJa HaJe:

Make una leave the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is dead let him die in Peace!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because his sin was made public does not make you a better person.

Excatly but then again i dont blame these people they prolly only listened to funmi Aragbaye instead of Michael jackson when growing up. undecided
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:27am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

Why we no go cry??

Well said. He was Just music. and I love that it was all from a black man. Despite what he looked like on his death bed. . . .  He was still a black man!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by savanaha: 1:28am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

3rd year. [s]I got some money but they're reducing it b/c of some BS abt my parents Income increasing.[/s]
But God is good sha, I.mma have to take out some loans.

Na ppl like Chiogo I dey fear for.  embarassed tongue

There are so many scholarships out there and most of them don't even question parental income. As long as your GPA is good then you are good to go. I don't know what you are majoring in. I know a few but they are mainly in the sciences.  Like for the sciences its not a scholarship but in the summer there are nine week programs that pay as much as $4000, $5000 or $6000 depending on the program
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

Why we no go cry??
My dear, when was the last time you listened to MJ?

ma pkaro fun mi
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by TOPE20001(f): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

Why we no go cry??

Amen cool
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by tunku(m): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2009
Black man my ass. He bleached himself and cut himself to ape some ideal white image. Hell, even his kids are all white, none of them come from his sperm. The world lost Jackson oh so long ago. This is just finality. Can't say that I feel sad because Jackson died a long time ago.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Busta(f): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2009
Awwww, so sad.
Another legend gone tooooo soon!!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by SamMilla1(m): 1:30am On Jun 26, 2009

[center]One of many identical statues, positioned throughout Europe to promote HIStory. The statue illustrates the singer's flamboyant clothing and hair style, influenced by military imagery.[/center]
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Sauron1: 1:30am On Jun 26, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Excatly but then again i dont blame these people they prolly only listened to funmi Aragbaye instead of Michael jackson when growing up. undecided

Oliver D'Coque and Orlando Owoh, u mean?

bawomolo:

hotel rooms?  I shared a bed with male cousins b4 but never with a stranger.  the gbomo gbomo scare had my mum careful about such things.

So what is to say you weren't sexually molested or you didn't molest your younger cousins sexually?
It doesn't have to happen in the hotel now, does it?
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 1:30am On Jun 26, 2009
exactly tope my mom didn't let me listen to akata music I grew up on mj, got his posters , old vinyl records ahhhhh God y?
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Busta(f): 1:30am On Jun 26, 2009
tunku:

Black man my ass. He bleached himself and cut himself to ape some ideal white image. Hell, even his kids are all white, none of them come from his sperm. The world lost Jackson oh so long ago. This is just finality. Can't say that I feel sad because Jackson died a long time ago.

dang guy . . .  a lil respect for the dead pls??
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 26, 2009
savanaha:

There are so many scholarships out there and most of them don't even question parental income. As long as your GPA is good then you are good to go. I don't know what you are majoring in. I know a few but they are mainly in the sciences.  Like for the sciences its not a scholarship but in the summer there are nine week programs that pay as much as $4000, $5000 or $6000 depending on the program
My dear, I've applied for them smiley
I hope I get a good feedback.
Some scholarships are being cut back and more resstrictions are being pulled because of lack of money.
Florida barely getss any money from the government undecided
Trust me, I've been talking to my mentors and using some resources well grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by DDbrown1: 1:31am On Jun 26, 2009
Latest video of Michael Jackson on Youtube

Watch the video here.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_m2MsIeBa8
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by EastnEuSis(f): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2009
I'm so sorry! There would never be anybody like him.

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2009
for anyone who has MTV. they are showing all of his classic songs
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 26, 2009
Wow and Busta signed on just to post for MJ.
This is reallly serious o cheesy cheesy
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 1:34am On Jun 26, 2009
So what is to say you weren't sexually molested or you didn't molest your younger cousins sexually?

bros, these are my relatives and nothing ever happened.  MJ put himself at danger by inviting unrelated kids to his bedroom and also the hotel incident.

MJ would be referred to as the creepy neighbor who offered kids candy if wasn't that influential.  There's way too much smoke for it all to be a scam.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by savanaha: 1:34am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

My dear, I've applied for them smiley
I hope I get a good feedback.
Some scholarships are being cut back and more resstrictions are being pulled because of lack of money.
Florida barely getss any money from the government undecided
Trust me, I've been talking to my mentors and using some resources well grin grin grin

Do you usually do summer internships? Those can help as well. If more people would be told about such programs as Questbridge and Gates scholarships that pay for all four even five years of undergrad and sometimes gra school
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by TOPE20001(f): 1:34am On Jun 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Oliver D'Coque and Orlando Owoh, u mean?

Orlando Owoh. . . . .  Maybe, Oliver D'Coque . . . . .i doubt it undecided cheesy
I dont understand why some ppl are bringing his personal life in this undecided
Do you know how many peodophiles and rapists we have in Nigeria?? But of cuz lets crucify Michael. hisss
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Busta(f): 1:34am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Wow and Busta signed on just to post for MJ.
This is reallly serious o cheesy cheesy

C'mon naw . . its MICHAEL JACKSON  embarassed  cry
Life is short

Besides, u missed me??  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.