Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest (27193 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

You and that one-hit copy-copy wonder sef tongue
LOL cheesy
w/e cool
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 26, 2009
kay_pumpin:

And what's wrong with growing up listening to Funmi Aragbaye and Obey?
Different stroke dudes. . . . . . wink
LOL ma dear, are you minding? cheesy
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Millionair(m): 1:59am On Jun 26, 2009
What a sad News!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2009
Micheal had a lotta aflictions in his life, he wore gloves to hide his brown fingertips, even when he was brown his fingertips were white. he had that skin disease. God probaly wanted him to sing for him. Man. Im thankful for the opportunity to hear him while he was alive. Michael u are the greatest. sad(
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Busta(f): 2:03am On Jun 26, 2009
kay_pumpin:

BET is Black Entertainment TV hombre.

Different stroke dudes. . . . . . wink

Micheal must be really loved,i mean reallyyyyyy.

LWKMD grin
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by SamMilla1(m): 2:04am On Jun 26, 2009
No doubt, CNN named him the GREATEST DANCER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN,
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by eldee(m): 2:04am On Jun 26, 2009
kay_pumpin:

BET is Black Entertainment TV hombre.

Different stroke dudes. . . . . .  wink

Micheal must be really loved,i mean reallyyyyyy.

No one's saying it's wrong, I'm just saying she's a one-hit copy-copy wonder
It's an opinion . . . deal with it wink
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

[b]No one's saying it's wrong, I'm just saying she's a one-hit copy-copy wonder[/b]It's an opinion . . . deal with it wink
Mind yaself o angry angry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by chiogo(f): 2:10am On Jun 26, 2009
platinumnk:

Micheal had a lotta aflictions in his life, he wore gloves to hide his brown fingertips, even when he was brown his fingertips were white. he had that skin disease. God probaly wanted him to sing for him. Man. Im thankful for the opportunity to hear him while he was alive. Michael u are the greatest. sad(
Hmm, well I don't think the surgery was any better. If only I saw the finger-tips while he was struggling with the disease I would know how bad it was. The surgery changed his whole identity in my opinion. Many 'blacks' are mad at him for that. BET is probably included.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by kaypumpin2(m): 2:10am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

No one's saying it's wrong, I'm just saying she's a one-hit copy-copy wonder
It's an opinion . . . deal with it wink

I am dealing with quite alright o.Do i like Reuben to you? tongue
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by luck007(m): 2:15am On Jun 26, 2009
it is crazy right now yo, MJ don die who is next,  NBA MJ
may God accept him in heaven
well as @Phemytrend said
CONFIRMED MICHEAL JACKSON  IS IN HEAVEN  WITH GOD
he is in heaven break dacing for God and the angels
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by eldee(m): 2:16am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Mind yaself o angry angry
Oh yeah . . . wanted to ask, how many more everyday songs has she put on CD for y'all to buy??

kay_pumpin:

I am dealing with quite alright o.Do i like Reuben to you? tongue

Damn . . . cheap shot
That dude's Nigeria's Larry King you know grin
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Ccomputers(m): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2009
WHAT LESSON WILL PEOPLE LEARN FROM HIS DEATH AND ALSO WILL THIS MAKE MANY TO SEEK GOD AND KNOW THAT EVEN THE RICH CAN DIE SO IS D POOR AS WELL.

THE BIG QUESTION NOW FOR MY FELLOW HOW MATES IS:

WHERE HAS HIS SOUL GONE TO?

HELL ,  OR

HEAVEN,

Well for me I will say HELLLLLLLLLLL,  or else he repented before he died but not really sure of that.

PLS WHAT ARE UR VIEWS?
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Thirdborn: 2:18am On Jun 26, 2009
The greatset entertainer of our time.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 26, 2009
@eldee
Your point is. . .  .
It doesnt matter when she stopped singing, she'd always be better than MJ to me.
Diff strokes for diff folks.
Now do you actually expect everybody to show the same expression on this thread?
no na.

And to those fighting and cursing each other about it should actually log off and find a bucket.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by brows(f): 2:21am On Jun 26, 2009
may mj rest in peace
though he died @ 50,he was a legend
go well micheal jackson
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by eldee(m): 2:27am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

@eldee
Your point is. . . .
It doesnt matter when she stopped singing, she'd always be better than MJ to me.
Diff strokes for diff folks.
Now do you actually expect everybody to show the same expression on this thread?
no na.
You guys keep saying 'different strokes' and yet you don't want to give me the right to my own stoke . . .
You don't think M.J's legendary, your choice . . . I think Funmi whatever's Bullshit . . . c'est fini wink

You wanna take it outside let our fists do the talking?? grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

You guys keep saying 'different strokes' and yet you don't want to give me the right to my own stoke . . .
You don't think M.J's legendary, your choice . . . I think Funmi whatever's Bullshit . . . c'est fini wink

You wanna take it outside let our fists do the talking?? grin grin
I really don't care of what you think of her.
It's what I think that really counts for me.
Its you MJ lovers that's crucifying us just cause we dnt share the same taste as you.
Like I said b4, FUNMI ARAGBAYE IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN MJ kiss kiss

No, no fist fighting. I dnt wanna break my nails. Just got it done. wanna see? smiley grin
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by wills(m): 2:32am On Jun 26, 2009
Another day has gone. I'm still all alone. How could this be? You're not here with me. You never said goodbye. Someone tell me why? Did you have to go, and leave my world so cold?, But you are not alone. For I am here with you. Though we're far apart. You're always in my heart. Michael Jackson
Sunrise: Aug 29, 1958 - Sunset: June 25, 2009 .RIP MJ
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by oyinda3(f): 2:36am On Jun 26, 2009
truth to be told I was expecting him to die soon because I read somewhere a few months ago that he was going to die w/in 6mths to a year. he's been having an ongoing health problem.

FL Gators:

But my family used to talk abt how goodlooking he WAS. That he was sooo good back then
lol stop it grin

he was veryyyy goodlooking. I had a crush on him  embarassed he was on tv all the time in the late 90s gosh i loved him and his voice embarassed embarassed

these are my fav
will u be there (i esp loved the end with his monologue and the angel )
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PvYygjcMDdQ&feature=related[/flash]

i want you back  old school
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Vt9TUy0_GiM[/flash]

and I liked the cool drumming in They don't really care about us

funny how I never really thought about his color transformations as a young child. lol I just thought he was so beautiful . there was a story that he went to the moon to celebrate his birthday and his daughter died frozen there. haha good memories

RIP MJ. your music was amazing and you are a legend
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by eldee(m): 2:41am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

I really don't care of what you think of her.
It's what I think that really counts for me.
Its you MJ lovers that's crucifying us just cause we dnt share the same taste as you.
Like I said b4, FUNMI ARAGBAYE IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN MJ kiss kiss

No, no fist fighting. I dnt wanna break my nails. Just got it done. wanna see? smiley grin

Hehehe . . . I got you to say that
I ain't gon say nuffin . . . let me go to bed while my boys tear you up before sunrise grin grin tongue
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 26, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . I got you to say that
I ain't gon say nuffin . . . let me go to bed while my boys tear you up before sunrise grin grin tongue
rotflmao. Ika agaiya.
Let them bringit on!!! wink tongue
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by sosisi(f): 2:46am On Jun 26, 2009
[size=48pt]MY SECRET LOVER IS DEAD[/size]

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nwazo(m): 2:53am On Jun 26, 2009
King of Pop can Rest in Peace now, the legend will live forever
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by hbrednic: 3:21am On Jun 26, 2009
sad sad sad,RIP to the king of pop cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by merge(f): 3:27am On Jun 26, 2009
Its so so sad. I can't stop crying. People treated him bad when he was alive now when he died everyone wants to say "king of pop" "My icon." I hate this world.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by prophil(f): 3:29am On Jun 26, 2009
i heard of that michael insident, is really a sad news
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ozoda(m): 3:32am On Jun 26, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]death is a debt all must pay both d rich & d poor.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by prophil(f): 3:33am On Jun 26, 2009
the news i got from stv right now said that he died  at 2.25 this afternoon in los ang. in los angeles
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by toluxa1(m): 3:38am On Jun 26, 2009
Its really sad. Just yesterday former "Charlie's Angels" actress Farrah Fawcett died at age 62 after losing battle with cancer. Now MJ? Incredible.

Check out this interesting news i saw posted in 2005 claiming that M.J was dead and that 'the M.J' that dies today was not the "Real M.J" . . . lol

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by webprince(m): 3:42am On Jun 26, 2009
Michael Jackson's Body Transported

Posted Jun 25th 2009 9:31PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's body is being airlifted to the L.A. County Coroner's Office -- where an autopsy will be performed tomorrow.

courtesy: www.TMZ.com

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by invisible2(m): 3:49am On Jun 26, 2009
hmmmm,

did his nose die too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Chilling On A Sport Car / Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) / Bally Pictured With Efe's Mother And Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.