Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest (27824 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by HNIC(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2009

'I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change'

The Official King of Pop has passed away on a June night

R.I.P
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Kelvinj(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2009
Itz a pity, i tot it waz rumors yest'day. Our black 2 white legend is gone finally. Adeiu king of pop,
RIP.
Weda cardiac or heart attack all na heart wahala.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Witi(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2009
sad sad sad rip mj sad sad sad
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by kristos(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2009
feel so sad for his demise, he w3as a legend
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ThinkRait: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2009
He was human. "I'll fight to d end cos I'm only human, "
He had his complexes but he passed several messages across. "Black or White, "
He contributed to world happiness. "Heal the world, "
His death made several people "Speechless"

Yeah, he is gone. But his songs will live forever.
Adieu MJ
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by v3: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2009
I really can't believe it. Rest In Peace. Michael Jackson will truly be missed. He is The Greatest Entertainer of All Time. I grew up on his music and because of him and a few others is why I have the love of music.

P.S: I hope this ISNT true. . .for the love of God
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Igwe9(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2009
R.I.P Michael cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by toluwalomo(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2009
M. J. you are the best ever.

Will miss you.

R.I.P.

sad
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by kaghoe(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2009
WACKO JACKO, used to dance like u when i was still ''thin''. would miss ya one kind sha, RIP

shocking news
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Ccomputers(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2009
WHAT LESSON WILL PEOPLE LEARN FROM HIS DEATH AND ALSO WILL THIS MAKE MANY TO SEEK GOD AND KNOW THAT EVEN THE RICH CAN DIE SO IS D POOR AS WELL.

THE BIG QUESTION NOW FOR MY FELLOW HOW MATES IS:

WHERE HAS HIS SOUL GONE TO?

HELL ,  OR

HEAVEN,

Well for me I will say HELLLLLLLLLLL,  or else he repented before he died but not really sure of that.

PLS WHAT ARE UR VIEWS?
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by kaghoe(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2009
Ccomputers:

WHAT LESSON WILL PEOPLE LEARN FROM HIS DEATH AND ALSO WILL THIS MAKE MANY TO SEEK GOD AND KNOW THAT EVEN THE RICH CAN DIE SO IS D POOR AS WELL.

HELL ,  OR

HEAVEN,

Well for me I will say HELLLLLLLLLLL,  or else he repented before he died but not really sure of that.

PLS WHAT ARE UR VIEWS?

Nigerians, we are too FUCKING religious,  it's just too bad.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by freezy(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2009
Ccomputers:

HELL ,  OR

HEAVEN,

PLS WHAT ARE UR VIEWS?

Guy, judge not, so you shall not be judged.

Who are you to determine where he is going? Are you God? There are some things that out of your jurisdiction. Where Wacko's going is none of your business. Work for your salvation. Thou Pharisee. . . Jeez! Cant believe the way some people think
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by skyone(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2009
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by iniguy(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2009
People around me can't still believe it!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by iniguy(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2009
Presently listening to his song "heal the world" so emotional
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Ccomputers(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2009
no one is judging but we all have to face reality .

Thanks a lot Nigerians
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by freezy(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2009
And the reality here is. . .?

No one is judging. . . Really!

"Well for me I will say HELLLLLLLLLLL, or else he repented before he died but not really sure of that."

Does this look farmilair? angry

And the hell was with emphasis too. Now, if that aint judging, kindly explain what it is.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by charminme(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2009
What a life!!! sad
I just dnt know why am feeling really this bad about his death cry
We all knew it is coming anyway undecided
Micheal you are LOVED, smiley
I am SPEECHLESS lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Wilfem(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2009
Micheal, may your soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by JJYOU: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2009
freezy:

And the reality here is. . .?

No one is judging. . . Really!

"Well for me I will say HELLLLLLLLLLL, or else he repented before he died but not really sure of that."

Does this look farmilair? angry

And the hell was with emphasis too. Now, if that aint judging, kindly explain what it is.
may his soul rest in peace. may God console his family and freinds

if the guy caused you any offence know he didnt mean to so forgive.

dont you think on a day like this we all should reflect and think of our moratlity?
that a day is coming for all mankind when the strongest and the weakest will breathe no more.
when the owner of every life and soul will require it back and ask what we did with it

the old church used to sing  "son of man think of your life what shall be the end of your life when all these things are passed away  ,     son of man think of your life"

do you think there will be day even you will not be able to use nairaland, eat, play and get angry at people like this poster?  that is what the guy is asking you to think rightly about.  

you are right there are things out of our jurisdiction but the bible says hell is the destiny of all sinners.  we are all trying to be sinner emeritus without thinking its consequences but you have to agree that every action has its consequences that is why we have this passage in the boble asking me and you to think about the priviledge we have today that can be gone tomorrow.  

it is not a day for no sermon but a day to say we have been given another opportunity to use life. how will you and i use it? that is the question.

Ecclesiastes 12:1-7 (New Living Translation)

1 Don’t let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator. Honor him in your youth before you grow old and say, “Life is not pleasant anymore.” 2 Remember him before the light of the sun, moon, and stars is dim to your old eyes, and rain clouds continually darken your sky. 3 [b]Remember him before your legs—the guards of your house—start to tremble; and before your shoulders—the strong men—stoop. Remember him before your teeth—your few remaining servants—stop grinding; and before your eyes—the women looking through the windows—see dimly.

4 Remember him before the door to life’s opportunities is closed and the sound of work fades. Now you rise at the first chirping of the birds, but then all their sounds will grow faint.

5 Remember him before you become fearful of falling and worry about danger in the streets; before your hair turns white like an almond tree in bloom, and you drag along without energy like a dying grasshopper, and the caperberry no longer inspires sexual desire. Remember him before you near the grave, your everlasting home, when the mourners will weep at your funeral.

6 [size=15pt]Yes, remember your Creator now while you are young, before the silver cord of life snaps and the golden bowl is broken. Don’t wait until the water jar is smashed at the spring and the pulley is broken at the well. 7 For then the dust will return to the earth, and the spirit will return to God who gave it[/size][/b]

please God have mercy and may we always remember our lives are not ours.  we are a pilgrim who must all come back home one day
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bigbois: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2009
Sad. Truely sad. cry cry

Thank you for the music Micheal.

Rest in Peace.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2009
cry cry cry cry Tears cant be shed enough for this tragedy cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by kshow1(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2009
heal the world
make it a better place
for you and for me
and the entire human race
there are people dying , ,

OH NO I WILL NEVER HEAR A LIFE VERSION OF THIS GREAT SONG AGAIN.

A LEGEND IS GONE

KING MJ ,  R I P
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by kaghoe(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2009
freezy:

Guy, judge not, so you shall not be judged.

Who are you to determine where he is going? Are you God? There are some things that out of your jurisdiction. Where Wacko's going is none of your business. Work for your salvation. Thou Pharisee. . . Jeez! Cant believe the way some people think

pally, tell the guy,  some people need a re-branding in this country. religion dye make them think in reverse
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by fashionkid(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2009
Oh my Micheal,I will forever see you as a living lagend.You will never be late to me.Its a pity i never got to see you perform life.Just like one of your tracks, "I just cant stop Loving You" cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by enato(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2009
sad sad shocked its a sad story i saw that in the early hours of today at around 12:00am at rapbasement. death is a no dey look face R.I.P  to the king of pop

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by kalmebad(f): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2009
[color=#770077][/color]

[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

THE LEGACY LIVES ON FOREVER EVENTHOUGH YOU ARE DEAD sad cry

WE WILL BE REMEMBERED BY OUR GOOD WORK, WE REEMEMBER YOU MJ

CONTINUALLY REST IN PEACE
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by SamMilla1(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2009
wow. didnt know people love MJ so much.

whites and blacks are crying everywhere.

"We will forever miss you Mike"
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ak21(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2009
My  heart was heavy when my brother smsed me last night. I loved him. He was a great man who touched the entire world. He is a rear genius who achieved so much at ten years, if you know what i mean.  life they say begins at 40, so, logically, michael lived only for just 10 years!!!! may his soul rest in the bosoom of the Lord Amen!!!, Ant to the familly, i the world will mourn with you, Peace Michael.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nezan(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2009
Wacko Jacko, R.I.P.P. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by oludashmi(f): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2009
This is the first and only single man (no partnering ) with the highest fame in the world.

It is really painful. R.I.P
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by interestin: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2009
may his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? / Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. / Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.