Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest (27129 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Uche2nna(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2009
bawomolo:

My opinions on MJ is mixed especially with the pedophilia allegations.  RIP to him but i won't lose sleep over this.

I dont think I will.

However, he still deserves to be spared a solemn moment
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

The paedophilia rumours are rubbish, abeg.
That is people trying to milk money out of him. . . . .He was tried in court and he was acquitted.

didn't he settle the first one out of court? who does that.  one bitten twice shy.  

The people who milked him were the record labels and his financial managers.  

You know posthumous albums are about to be released.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by dpat60: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
wHY cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by MrCrackles(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
platinumnk:

[size=18pt]OMG I cant stop crying!
PPl at my job are crying too, I wish i was in LA cry cry cry cry[/size]

It is not too late, and when you go out there, take a bucket with you!
Psssf!!!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by seeklove: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
It is comfirmed. According to my sources, MJ is dead.
This is a great loss. The world has lost one of the greatest musicians ever lived. He lived for others! I pray that the almighty will forgive him his sins.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by nateevs(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
Wow!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by sleekp1: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
Hate him or love him his music is perfection.

[size=15pt]ADIEU RIP[/size]

Michael is no more, shit what we gonna do.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by chiogo(f): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
platinumnk:

[size=18pt]OMG I cant stop crying!

PPl at my job are crying too, I wish i was in LA cry cry cry cry[/size]

You wish you were in LA so you'll cry more??  shocked

Well, I wasn't much of a fan but the news is shocking. 50 is too young to die.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2009
FL Gators:

Dnt mind them. Some ppl cant even rem. the genre of his songs.

R.I.P, but life must go on. undecided

MJ is very polarizing. you either love him for his music or hate him for his personal life.

He goes down as one of the greatest entertainers of all time but you just have to say what if,

The jacksons have to be in shock. no one expects a 50yr old slender man to have cardiac arrest.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by asha80(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

It is not too late, and when you go out there, take a bucket with you!
Psssf!!!

grin

@post

Soldier come soldier go.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by sleekp1: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2009
[size=20pt]R I P MICHAEL JACKSON[/size]
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Uche2nna(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
sleek_p:

Michael is no more, shit what we gonna do.

Same thing I have been doing for the past donkey years. Like Bawo said, its sad, but to lose sleep, nahhhhhh
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by koolchicco: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
AM SOOOOOOOOOOO SPEECHLESS, ABSOLUTELY GUTTED!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
ADIEU KING OF POP MUSIC!!!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
CNN says it's unconfirmed, they don't have permission from his family to put out a statement yet. Wacko Jacko fans, kpele oh!!!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by eldee(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

His next album, u mean?
He is working on releasing another album early next year.

Remember what happened to Pac's album after his death?? grin grin
Chei . . .  manager don hammer cheesy

And yeah . . . Thriller becomes the year's best selling album
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2009
chiogo:

You wish you were in LA so you'll cry more??  shocked

Well, I wasn't much of a fan but the news is shocking. 50 is too young to die.

I want to go to his funeral! I grew up on MJ man, everyone knows me as a HUGE MJ FAN

My parents are going to LA tommor, I might jump on a plane with them  cry cry cry

Man my heart is really broken  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2009
Anywaz, does anyone know if any of his money goes to Student Financial Aids?

But R.I.P sha
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by auwal87(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2009
He is Dead but his music is alive forever.

Bye Bye Michael!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Lady2(f): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
L.A. Times and Associated Press and FOX News has confirmed that he's dead. CNN hasn't confirmed it yet.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Sauron1: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
bawomolo:

didn't he settle the first one out of court? who does that.  one bitten twice shy.  

The people who milked him were the record labels and his financial managers.  

You know posthumous albums are about to be released.

Abeggi, just because he paid out had nothing to do with guilt.
If someone accused me of something dirty, i would pay too to keep me name from em media.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
aieromon:

R.I.P Mr White-in-Black or is it Black-in-White?

Is that supposed to be funny? cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by whiteroses(f): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
its only being 30 minutes film producers are writting scripts already, gosh
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by MrCrackles(m): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
sleek_p:

Hate him or love him his music is perfection.

Michael is no more, shit what am i gonna do.

Stop your life clock if you want!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by savanaha: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2009
FL Gators:

But R.I.P sha

I doubt it since he was indebt upto his nostrils. He is/ was stilling paying the surrogate mothers.
Now when Paul Newman died that was sad cause the man helped alot and is stilling donating alot of money.

If Bill Cosby died that also would be sad cause he donates money to EDUCATION
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Uche2nna(m): 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2009
FL Gators:

But R.I.P sha

grin

A quote from AP

Over the years, his skin became lighter and his nose became narrower  lipsrsealed

Even in death, these Associated press people cant resist making fun of him
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by triistar86: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

Who gives a shit if that retarded plastic faced babboon oyinbo wannabe child molesting freak is dying or is dead?

Pssssssssffffffffffffff! Abeg make we hear word jare!

Good riddance to bad rotten rubbish! angry

Guy no matter how bad u think a person was he still meant a whole bunch of things to other people. And I am very sure he never molested any of your family members, that is even if he ever did molest anybody. Guy learn to respect the dead.
R.I.P MJ.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by mrmetoo1: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2009
WOW!!! If people don't have anything good to say, why don't they just shut their f@&king mouths. . . DAMN!!! Someone just died for Christ Sakes, how insensitive could some people be? I'm sure that guy hasn't done anything wrong personally to you guys. The guy has probably achieved more than some people's whole generation, past and future, has and will achieve combined.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by oge4real(f): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
I'm so shocked that i am shocked at his death, like a friend said, he was long dead-he just went to rest now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by girl22(f): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
@cutemoses that was kinds funny what you said. although i know you wasnt trying to be funny. Paint him brown?

@bamwolo he was actually framed, i wont go into detail. it had something to do with money, even the russian mob (allegedly)
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
The World is come and go, if  he is dead may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bawomolo(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Abeggi, just because he paid out had nothing to do with guilt.
If someone accused me of something dirty, i would pay too to keep me name from em media.

So if someone accused you of being a pedo, you would pay hush money rather than file a defamation law suit.

na wa o. michael's personal life is murky but overshadowed by his musical talents.  I image how his autobiography would be written.

My parents are going to LA tommor, I might jump on a plane with them

what do you plan to do in LA.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Amigoz(f): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2009
Heal the world

Make it a better place

Michael may u rest in perfect peace   sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

The world will miss u.  cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) / Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.