Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Question Of The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day (584 Views)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day by iamsoja(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
I came across this question online.
Feel free to drop your honest opinion.

"Guys you are out with your babe and you dont have a car. After the date she calls her male friend to take her home. Would it be a big deal?"

CC: lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Question Of The Day by dave2meek(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Question Of The Day by OKUCHI11(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
who rush for life help...

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by Cholls(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
my brother if sure actually happened to you then am sorry for you o.......the girl has no respect for at all......so my brother my question to you is would you still want to go on with a girl that disrespect you at this early stage of your relationship?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Needed Advice / Adolescent And The Transition Into Adulthood / Pls, Get In Here And Help A Confused Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.