Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do? (627 Views)

My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? / My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do? by Ojim07(m): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2016
One unfortunate night, a gang of robbers came to our house and requested our money and other valuables. After collecting what they could, they gave me a gun and ordered me to shoot my husband or else I'll be shot. I collected the gun, pointed it at my husband but I hesitated. I thought about what my husband and I have experienced together; how we both suffered to be where we are today and how much I loved him. I couldn't just bring myself to kill him. I handed the gun back and said: “I am sorry I can’t do this".
The boss of the robbers silently grabbed the gun from me and passed it on to my husband with the same order. Just then, something unbelievable happened. My husband collected the gun without any hesitation; he pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger. As fate would have it, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers collected their gun and walked out of the house laughing hysterically.
I stood there in utmost shock that my husband could do such a thing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the wife, what would be your reaction towards your husband?
2. If you were the husband, what explanation would you give to your wife?
3. If you were invited to resolve the issue between this couple, what advice would you give?
Re: My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do? by Ojim07(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2016
lalasticala plz do the needful
Re: My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2016
old
stale
archaic
mediaeval
geriatric
kaput
mossy
moribund
Quaint
rusty
retro
senile

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do? by Greatzeus(m): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Why are you calling lalasticlala? to come and move this p** to frontpage,when there are lots of informative and educative posts still begging for frontpage undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do? by kirchofff(m): 12:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Kill him! Kill him!! Pa! Pa!!
Re: My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2016
I've seen this crap somewhere else. Attention seeker
Re: My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do? by sipsip(m): 12:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Not only lala, it's Clara. Cooked up stuff. Morover, that certainly did not happen today, so you all must have resolved the issue. Why seek our opinion again? Learner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Palava / Dont Know Why Our Girls(babes) Lie Alot / Why Cant One Be Alone And Be Left Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.