Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dont Know Why Our Girls(babes) Lie Alot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know Why Our Girls(babes) Lie Alot (624 Views)

Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. / Politicians Will Never Know Peace, For Spoiling Our Girls (pics).. / This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) (2) (3) (4)

Dont Know Why Our Girls(babes) Lie Alot by chelseaboi(m): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Is this common to guys or is it only peculiar to me..i hate it when babes lie to me...but it is becoming obvious dat our babes cnt live a healthy life without a lie springing up from somewhere..
What could be the result of this...so many relationships re on d edge of breaking cuz of lies from our ladies
Re: Dont Know Why Our Girls(babes) Lie Alot by Dojupyo(f): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Why aren't you seeing things at both sides? Is it only ladies that tell lies..

Be frank to everyone here, have you ever told lie or not

Are you tryna tell us that you've never told a lie to any lady?
Telling a lady you love her when you don't - Is a LIE..
Telling a lady you were awake all night thinking of her - Is a LIE..

All na lie.. Both male and female, some of them are professional liars and no doubt telling lies do not make a relationship strong, it only tears it apart..

Moral - Always tell your partner the truth at all times, nothing is hidden under the sun.. The truth will set you free

Re: Dont Know Why Our Girls(babes) Lie Alot by Elosky20: 12:44am On Feb 19, 2016
chelseaboi:
Is this common to guys or is it only peculiar to me..i hate it when babes lie to me...but it is becoming obvious dat our babes cnt live a healthy life without a lie springing up from somewhere..
What could be the result of this...so many relationships re on d edge of breaking cuz of lies from our ladies
can u swear you never lied before.
Re: Dont Know Why Our Girls(babes) Lie Alot by Adonis3: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2016
nawa ooo

Na only girls dey lie
Re: Dont Know Why Our Girls(babes) Lie Alot by menabae(f): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2016
Nonsense,and guys are saint grin

All Cordially Invited To Igbeyawo Oba Wa, Ooni Ri Sa, Adeyeye... / Can This Really Be True / I Need A Serious Relationship