Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25334 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Florentino: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
wetin dey happen for here and who be dis ofokasibe wey dey spam all threads?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Florentino: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
Busy_body:

Where have I been all this while, what am I doing in this section sef undecided Where is the logical proof that he has been caught biting after 25 pages undecided Nairaland don fall my hand if all it could produce is a all-hot-air-and-no-substance-backroom-lawyer and a prosecutor whose only leg they had to stand on, was the statistically flawed shite that "4 people could not have copied him, so he copied them" undecided Are Nigerians this devoid of logic and common sense undecided

Dude said he did not keep his stuffs in the early days, cos he knows this is not a career path for him, and the backroom counsel claimed he should have, or never refer to them again and instead created new ones, as he could be accused of plagiarism, WTF shocked They even preposterously went as far as claiming accents takes over a year to change/blend so he could not have written those materials gleened from an American website, what gives He even offered access free reign access to his hard drive, yet this offer was swept under the carpet angry

Gosh, i just can't stand false accusation and slander of any nature angry Tubabie and Kay_pumpim would have made better counsel, with their relevant and on-point submission, cos they were the only one with the logical whacummacallit that the onus was on the other party to refute Sharon's claim.

@ Sharon

Keep your chin up, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown wink wink wink

@ DejiOdoyoariyo

Do I own the signature under my username, am I the author undecided

@ Mccrackles

Well done oh, devil's advocate, you are still my hero anyday sha kiss Can't wait to be initiated into your cult so I can be as bad and brash as you grin

"@ Debo darlink kiss

No need to take tutorialds from that fella with the scattered head, Sharon already ackonwledge you as a cool cat and his oga, and even went one step further to crown you a berra rapper than D'quam cheesy grin cheesy

FYI, all it takes is 3 months for a UK person residing in US to have their accent unwittingly switched over and start talking like a yank, whilst it takes a US resident 5/6 months to blend in the UK, been there, done it, got the t-shirt . . .

my sister, this your post makes sense. there's no solid cast iron this sauron plagiarised.
dem suppose dismiss this case.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dejiariyo: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
Busy_body:

Where have I been all this while, what am I doing in this section sef undecided Where is the logical proof that he has been caught biting after 25 pages undecided Nairaland don fall my hand if all it could produce is a all-hot-air-and-no-substance-backroom-lawyer and a prosecutor whose only leg they had to stand on, was the statistically flawed shite that "4 people could not have copied him, so he copied them" undecided Are Nigerians this devoid of logic and common sense undecided

Dude said he did not keep his stuffs in the early days, cos he knows this is not a career path for him, and the backroom counsel claimed he should have, or never refer to them again and instead created new ones, as he could be accused of plagiarism, WTF shocked They even preposterously went as far as claiming accents takes over a year to change/blend so he could not have written those materials gleened from an American website, what gives He even offered access free reign access to his hard drive, yet this offer was swept under the carpet angry

Gosh, i just can't stand false accusation and slander of any nature angry Tubabie and Kay_pumpim would have made better counsel, with their relevant and on-point submission, cos they were the only one with the logical whacummacallit that the onus was on the other party to refute Sharon's claim.

@ Sharon

Keep your chin up, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown wink wink wink

@ DejiOdoyoariyo

Do I own the signature under my username, am I the author undecided

@ Mccrackles

Well done oh, devil's advocate, you are still my hero anyday sha kiss Can't wait to be initiated into your cult so I can be as bad and brash as you grin

"@ Debo darlink kiss

No need to take tutorialds from that fella with the scattered head, Sharon already ackonwledge you as a cool cat and his oga, and even went one step further to crown you a berra rapper than D'quam cheesy grin cheesy

FYI, all it takes is 3 months for a UK person residing in US to have their accent unwittingly switched over and start talking like a yank, whilst it takes a US resident 5/6 months to blend in the UK, been there, done it, got the t-shirt . . .

as much as i dont like dissing women, but i cant stand gullible and stupid ones, what has my name got to do with ur post, or is it sauron using multiple ids ?,cos why my name appeared in ur post is baffling me.

and u believin sauron shows how stupid u truly are, u just a cock blower, so when next u making those nonsensical comments pls and pls leave my name out.thanks till u reply me
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Florentino: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
dejiariyo:

as much as i dont like dissing women, but i cant stand gullible and stupid ones, what has my name got to do with ur post, or is it sauron using multiple ids ?,cos why my name appeared in ur post is baffling me.

and u believin sauron shows how stupid u truly are, u just a cock blower, so when next u making those nonsensical comments pls and pls leave my name out.thanks till u reply me

you be idiot. you claimed sauron plagiarised nas in his signature when it is common knowledge anyone can use any line as his signature. which kind idiots full this una nairaland sef. olorishi people.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dejiariyo: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2009
Florentino:

you be idiot. you claimed sauron plagiarised nas in his signature when it is common knowledge anyone can use any line as his signature. which kind idiots full this una nairaland sef. olorishi people.

okay take it easy sauron, its cos of what u said before and u being a netcase, u shud always give props to who ever owned the line, hope u remember what u said about jayz for not giving props to biggie wenever he quotes his line, so when ever u use nas lines, which i dont expect u to do cos of how good u are, pls give him props.

dont even think i dont know u are sauron, i know u anytime u fuming like u got leprosis, anyway u can do better than using so many ids on here.
A new member wont know so much about nairaland like ur deadbrain does.

Name: Florentino
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Today at 12:50:32 PM
Last Active: Today at 01:31:37 PM
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Florentino: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
dejiariyo:

okay take it easy sauron, its cos of what u said before and u being a netcase, u shud always give props to who ever owned the line, hope u remember what u said about jayz for not giving props to biggie wenever he quotes his line, so when ever u use nas lines, which i dont expect u to do cos of how good u are, pls give him props.

dont even think i dont know u are sauron, i know u anytime u fuming like u got leprosis, anyway u can do better than using so many ids on here.
A new member wont know so much about nairaland like ur deadbrain does.

Name: Florentino
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Today at 12:50:32 PM
Last Active: Today at 01:31:37 PM

oloriburuku ni daddy bobo yii sha. who you dey call sauron? unlike you, i read before i comment and i don read this thread since yesterday to know some of una just dey carry meaningless beef. ask your mod to check if i am anyone.
na the same agbero tactics una dey use be dis. anyone wey support anyone is using multiple ids.
u better get yourself a job and stop doing internet agbero. if i start with you, you go jump inside ogunpa ruver.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dejiariyo: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2009
but how can u support someone u dont even know or know his history, this just show how vague ur brain is sauron.

if the person u lying to dont know, when the person lying surely knows he or she is lying, so go blow a dick man, and stop licking me bum.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Florentino: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
dejiariyo:

but how can u support someone u dont even know or know his history, this just show how vague ur brain is sauron.

if the person u lying to dont know, when the person lying surely knows he or she is lying, so go blow a privates man, and stop licking me bum.

which kind brain papa God dash you so? omo, you suppose go fast and pray for sense o.
she won ti gbe e shepe ni? my name na florentino and i don come to torment una.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ibime:

una still dey here?. . . . I have nothing against Sauron. . . . but anybody wey talk jabajantis against my evidence go hear am. . . . make we see who is devoid of "logic and common sense"  grin grin

On the 15th of May,

Jay Two spit:

Cuz like fat people when it comes to menu take it all
Ur life sucks, no friends, no more girl, u really need sum help
Shit, after this loss even ur self portrait will try to hang itself

Nah Son replied:

menu? portrait? spit lines? what's the next thing?
shit took me back to middle school, when i first started texting

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-com-battle-league/1156977-wk-55-contender-3-nah-son-3-0-v-4-jaytwo-3-0-jaytwo-wins.html

On the 11th of June,

Ofoka spat:

u and ur punchlines are like[b] butter on my bread[/b]/they will always get eaten

Sauron replied:

Bread? Butter? Spit lines? what's the next thing?
Ya shit took me back to middle school, when i first started texting

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-157494.960.html

This is what they call. . . . BITE AND REMIX!  grin grin grin

My friend sharap dia
Didnt u bite too grin grin grin grin

Ibime in January 15, 2009

Why is this cheesecake fronting?/
His name's like 'oral with sex dolls'. . .cos first you get the 'BJ pumping'/
Did he say something?/ I smash this pea-faced pumpkin/
my lines'll have you reaching for the replay button/
I’m a maneater/ Give you lyrical amnesia/
You can’t stand ether/ you burn like gland fever/
My Molotov/ bring holocaust/ like Iran’s leader/
so if it’s beef, I straighten you out . . . like pan beaters/
Im a damn genius/ first man to land on Venus/
My hand speed is/ so fast, you can’t see this/
like Mayweather/ I rain on your umbrella/
with my chorus/ y’all niggas porous/. . . .Im snake leather!/
I don’t have to compete/ No album released/
I ain’t mixing no tracks. . . but I master the streets/
My voice is trapped in the beat/ that you tap with ya feet/
but my face is unseen, like a Phantom in sheets/
God hears when I speak/ the tears that I weep/
My cares and my grief/ Only fear is defeat/
Nightmares in my sleep/ of dying broke/ so I lie awoke/
plotting schemes to retire rich. . . and buy a boat!/

by Spitzofrenik on Fri Jan 04, 2008 for AHH grin

so if it’s beef, I straighten you out, like pan beaters/
with my chorus/ y’all niggas porous/, Im snake leather!/
Mode 9 is the pacesetter/ I hope he make cheddar/
But I’d be Mode 10, if the rap game paid better!/
I’m in first gear/ rapwise, 07 was my worst year/
but I made so much, my wallet’s worse for wear/
Now call me James Bond, cos Im gonna double 07/
If money talks, my dough stack up to the heavens/
So God hears when I speak/ the tears that I weep/
plotting schemes to retire rich, and buy a boat!/
I got plans for 2008/ Im going down to the States/
and a holiday in Tunis, to lounge with my date/
I just paid for my parents to travel to Greece/
I’m stacking the cheese/ Spitz is a talented beast/
I ain’t mixing no tracks, but I master the streets/

Unless ofcos una be same person grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dejiariyo: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2009
okay, ibime bite as well, okay i now rest my case
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2009
dejiariyo:

Na one by one i go catch them out grin cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Florentino: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2009
dejiariyo:

oloriburuku ni daddy e. you cannot prove biting. maybe the person bit ibime also.
una no get sense for this nairaland.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2009
TOPE2000!:

My friend sharap dia
Didnt u bite too grin grin grin grin

Ibime in January 15, 2009

Why is this cheesecake fronting?/
His name's like 'oral with sex dolls'. . .cos first you get the 'BJ pumping'/
Did he say something?/ I smash this pea-faced pumpkin/
my lines'll have you reaching for the replay button/
so if it’s beef, I straighten you out . . . like pan beaters/
with my chorus/ y’all niggas porous/. . . .Im snake leather!/
I ain’t mixing no tracks. . . but I master the streets/
God hears when I speak/ the tears that I weep/
plotting schemes to retire rich. . . and buy a boat!/

by Spitzofrenik on Fri Jan 04, 2008 for AHH grin

so if it’s beef, I straighten you out, like pan beaters/
with my chorus/ y’all niggas porous/, Im snake leather!/
Mode 9 is the pacesetter/ I hope he make cheddar/
But I’d be Mode 10, if the rap game paid better!/
I’m in first gear/ rapwise, 07 was my worst year/
but I made so much, my wallet’s worse for wear/
Now call me James Bond, cos Im gonna double 07/
If money talks, my dough stack up to the heavens/
So God hears when I speak/ the tears that I weep/
plotting schemes to retire rich, and buy a boat!/
I got plans for 2008/ Im going down to the States/
and a holiday in Tunis, to lounge with my date/
I just paid for my parents to travel to Greece/
I’m stacking the cheese/ Spitz is a talented beast/
I ain’t mixing no tracks, but I master the streets/

Unless ofcos una be same person grin

hehehehehe. . . . .sorry you're late darling. . . . everybody knows I am Spitzofrenik on AHH grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
i forgot that saying about idle minds . . . grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
I'm not sure but I think Ibime logged into the other site and proved he was spitzo. That was before i joined the forum, though, so I don't know the details. . .but from what i do know he has cleared his name.

Try again  wink
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by debosky(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
na wa oh! grin

Sarong has Tope so whupped she's googling lines to attack his enemies. cheesy

Sarong's koboko must be quite addictive. cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
debosky:

na wa oh! grin

Sharap dia . . . .Nonsense
I already said unless of cus they are the same person
CAN U BLAME FOR NOT TRUSTING ANY OF THESE MODAFUCKERS grin cheesy
I know ibime has been accused of biting b4 so . . . . . grin cheesy
And yes im addicted to sauron's kini grin tongue

@ibime
Nothing do u jare grin

@KRAYOLA
I think we know that now tongue

And to the other person u can go eat shit cool
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
debosky:

na wa oh! grin

Sauron must be packing an elephant trunk. . .  grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ibime:

Sauron must be packing an elephant trunk. . .  grin grin grin

He is grin cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
come follow follow follow follow follow follow me grin grin cheesy grin

biting remixed grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2009
*yawn* cool
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by jaybee3(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ tope2000
Where is sauron(tot i'd ask you cos u claimed he was going home with you the other day on this thread)? tell him i have some stuffs for him on instrumentation shyte he was talking about.
I have a hazop studies report on a bioethanol process plant if he his still interested.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2009
jay bee:

@ tope2000
Where is sauron(tot i'd ask you cos u claimed he was going home with you the other day on this thread)? tell him i have some stuffs for him on instrumentation shyte he was talking about.
I have a hazop studies report on a bioethanol process plant if he his still interested.

I aint sauron's keeper cheesy, send it to his mail undecided
i thot y'all communicating via YIM? undecided
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by cold(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
Hmmm,una still dey here
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
TOPE2000!:

i thot y'all coomunication via YIM? undecided
Ask his dikc, apparently he left it in ur possession
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2009
Krayola:

Ask his dikc, apparently he left it in ur possession

i have told u b4. . . . .u r not funny embarassed
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by jaybee3(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
TOPE2000!:

i thot y'all coomunication via YIM? undecided
don't have his YIM. alert him abegi
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
This mofo here, just wont shut up will you?  grin grin

I dont want to be like this
I dont really want to hurt no feelins
But Im only bein real when I say nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap
Old men have heart attacks
and I dont want to be responsible for that so
Put the mic down and walk away
You can still have a little bit of dignity

*if my lines resembles anyone's rap, i cant be blamed grin its all  lines grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
Lmao . . . . Oh gosh grin cheesy grin

jay bee:

don't have his YIM. alert him abegi

Wetin be the hurry sef? tongue i dont have YIM hia
Cant buzz him now . . . maybe later wink
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2009
TOPE2000!:

i have told u b4. . . . .u r not funny embarassed

U've said a lot of things. . .few of them make sense.  Except that u have a dikc stuck so far up u, it clouds ur judgement.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2009
Krayola:

U've said a lot of things. . .few of them make sense. Except that u have a dikc stuck so far up u, it clouds ur judgement.

Lolz
Are u mad cuz i dont find ur disS audio funny?
maybe if u come out with part 2 i might laff undecided
Now run along to the studio . . . . ok?
Good boy wink
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lolz
Are u mad cuz i dont find ur disS audio funny?
maybe if u come out with part 2 i might laff undecided
Now run along to the studio . . . . ok?
Good boy wink

haha. . .i thought u were goin to get mad. I was just playin though. didn't mean it as an insult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.