Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,109 members, 7,867,201 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigerian Girl Who Went Viral After Calling A Married Man “bae” Finally Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Who Went Viral After Calling A Married Man “bae” Finally Speaks (707 Views)

"I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral / When Bae Finally Agrees To Have Sex With You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Who Went Viral After Calling A Married Man “bae” Finally Speaks by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Few Days ago, an Instagram user who goes by the handle ‘Barbie Davina’ began a social media storm after an apparently married man named ‘Sampala’ asked her to take down all the photos of them she had put up. The lady had captioned one of the photos ‘chilling with bae’, which Sampala found offensive.

People who knew Sampala’s family tagged his wife, who last updated her Instagram page 93 weeks ago. Meanwhile, on Sampala’s page, there is no trace of his wife.

Barbie Davina has taken to her Instagram account to deny having an affair with a married man.

According to her, the said man in question isn’t married, they are dating but just had misunderstanding-hence his comment on the controversial post.

What she wrote below;

“Hello guys. I lost access to my acct. so, I logged in 2day and saw all d comments, this is to clarify that the guy in question is a divorcee according to what he told me and we have been dating for long. We had a misunderstanding hence his comment on the controversial post… Am doing this post to clarify that I didn’t proudly post a pic of someone who is still legally married. Thanks.”

© http://starttells.com/2016/01/25/nigerian-girl-who-went-viral-after-calling-a-married-man-bae-on-instagram-finally-speaks-out/

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Went Viral After Calling A Married Man “bae” Finally Speaks by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Went Viral After Calling A Married Man “bae” Finally Speaks by Creamish(f): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lolz... he un-bae.d her sharply.. men sha! grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Went Viral After Calling A Married Man “bae” Finally Speaks by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Who cares? Internet attention-seeking bïtches.
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Went Viral After Calling A Married Man “bae” Finally Speaks by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chilling with my bag.

(1) (Reply)

See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol / Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? / Urgent Pls need advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.