Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage (969 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Esthersblog(f): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Missing the presence of a woman is much more important than missing the booty, Deola said.

A man wants a woman who seems more responsible in her A-game when it comes to making a home and would also want to see the qualities of a wife material before asking for her hand in marriage.

But most ladies would advice that a woman should not cook, clean, or do anything domestic for her man until he puts a ring on it.

Which boils down to this question; If a woman cooks and cleans for her boyfriend while dating / courting, has she lost her value? Does it make the guy think less of her? Will she get the ring, if she doesn’t?

When is the right time to show the qualities of a wife material in a relationship?

Kindly share your thoughts and opinion.

'Princess...

Source: www.esther.com.ng
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
So what happens after you get the ring, you'll swap back to slut material? undecided Wife materialism is beyond showing that u can cook and clean the house. Make humility ur life principle. I've seen a woman whose husband taught how to prepare amala and pound yam before.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by cyprus000: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
[size=13pt]
I think the line of thought that "ladies shouldn't assist their would be husby on domestic chores until marriage", is counter productive.

No real nigga will tolerate a woman who would visit him, and can't even help sweep or wash dish that they both used to eat.

He wouldn't judge her by the probability that she may know how to do those things,but reserved on them until marriage..heck.

He'll judge by what he sees and experience. No one want's a lazy and dirty woman.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by asadike(f): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Every woman right from her childhood should start learning the qualities of a good wife material. When d time comes, it will flow naturally. Qualities like respect, cleanliness, good grooming, good culinary skills can be incorporated at an early stage.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
As is the new trend nowadays, no man wants to purchase goods without first testing them, or getting a glimpse of their performance.

So, if you are that type of lady that can't cook or render other domestic chores for her boyfriend until marriage, well, the chances of you being liable for dumping are very high.

And if I may add, it's only guys who are under pressure that will fall for the gimmicks of two-faced ladies.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
asadike:
Every woman right from her childhood should start learning the qualities of a good wife material. When d time comes, it will flow naturally. Qualities like respect, cleanliness, good grooming, good culinary skills can be incorporated at an early stage.
You are a wise woman.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Not here in 9ja will a guy propose to marry a girl without seeing the wife qqualities in her. I think u can start showing that when u see how serious he is but don't 4get we can pretend but as a girl there are some things we just know and can sense like the 'players' nd the 'keepers'

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
After ladies have heard too much about a lady losing respect then we tend to behave in the manners that "the world" says is right.

What will it take a lady to prepare meal for 2, wash the plates that both of you ate with, or sweep the floor of the dirty house you are visiting...
Gosh, nobody told you to cohabit but if you can visit, treat that same place like your house..

But if you think its too much, if e drop e boxers for ground, use am mop

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
6 months into dating or courtship, try cook him a meal.

Many ladies by that lenght of time have demanded much moneyfrom him as most suitors are regarded as meal tickets..

Ladies, fear God.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Esthersblog(f): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
But what is your opinion about it before marriage?

Some ladies lose guys simply because they do not want to show that side of them. Like some ladies would say, he is just my boyfriend and not my husband.

RadicallyBlunt:
So what happens after you get the ring, you'll swap back to slut material? undecided Wife materialism is beyond showing that u can cook and clean the house. Make humility ur life principle. I've seen a woman whose husband taught how to prepare amala and pound yam before.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Well, She could cook, clean, do His laundries and all...Buh These shouldn't be A CUSTOM..It shouldn't be A point of duty.

There's Nothing Wrong in Visiting Your bf's House and Maybe Helping him Out with his chores or something? it's actually really sweet n Shows some form of Affection..Buh it should have its limit.

Else, it might get messy.undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Esthersblog(f): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Qualities like respect, cleanliness, good grooming, good culinary skills can be incorporated at an early stage.
Are you referring to the early stage in a relationship?

asadike:
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Esthersblog(f): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol.

favoured234:
After ladies have heard too much about a lady losing respect then we tend to behave in the manners that "the world" says is right.

What will it take a lady to prepare meal for 2, wash the plates that both of you ate with, or sweep the floor of the dirty house you are visiting...
Gosh, nobody told you to cohabit but if you can visit, treat that same place like your house..

But if you think its too much, if e drop e boxers for ground, use am mop
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Esthersblog(f): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Yeah, guys want to have a package... But guys too can pretend as well...

HateU2:
Not here in 9ja will a guy propose to marry a girl without seeing the wife qqualities in her. I think u can start showing that when u see how serious he is but don't 4get we can pretend but as a girl there are some things we just know and can sense like the 'players' nd the 'keepers'
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Esthersblog(f): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
You can meet a guy and get married in six months...

Naughtysite:
6 months into dating or courtship, try cook him a meal.

Many ladies by that lenght of time have demanded more than N100,000 from him as most suitors are regarded as meal tickets..

Ladies, fear God.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by cruzita(f): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
I think they should start exhibiting it as soon they are of adolescent age
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Menzy86(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Does it make sense that a woman thinks that cooking, cleaning and doing chores for a man when he ain't your hubby is counterproductive but him paying your bills and bearing some of your financial burden when you are not his wife is good?

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Menzy86:
Does it make sense that a woman thinks that cooking, cleaning and doing chores for a man when he ain't your hubby is counterproductive but him paying your bills and bearing some of your financial burden when you are not his wife is good?

grin cheesy

ask dem o..
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Esthersblog:
But what is your opinion about it before marriage?

Some ladies lose guys simply because they do not want to show that side of them. Like some ladies would say, he is just my boyfriend and not my husband.

Well it depends. Some guys propose early so the lady would knw she's not to wait too long to show those qualities. But some guys prefer to observe b4 they propose..in this case, I'll say d ladies can show the qualities but shd knw that its a 2-way risk. The qualities may attract him and they may not for reasons like having a family-known gf b4, ambition etc. If he's not attracted and mature, he'll explain to u with understanding but if he doesn't, he's still not at fault. D lady shd just encourage herself again and move on. Her hubby will locate her.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Menzy86:
I wonder o.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Esthersblog(f): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol.

Menzy86:
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Sommey(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Okay right time to show qualities of a wife material?
whenever he tells you he wants to go to the tailor then you show him that you are a wife material so there would be no need going to the market to cut yards of cloth to sew. You can easily cut him the much needed material. smh
Re: When Is The Right Time To Show The Qualities Of A Wife Material Before Marriage by Fourwinds: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
asadike:
God bless u..exactly what I have in mind

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? / Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance / Class Of Ladies You Just Don't Marry Anyhow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.