Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? (8223 Views)

'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React / When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by engrfaruq(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
A lady in my office ask me whats my shoe size and i gladly told her 45. After the girl left, my colleague started laughing at me, calling me fool. My question is, what does this type of question imply?
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by blackjack21(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
dunno

my they were using your shoe size to determine your prick size. and they laugh at how ridiculously small it is.
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
She pass ur level. Go for girl ur size. Cut ur coat according to ya size.
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by ronald4lif(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
What led to the question? Was there a conversation relating to you saying you intend wooing her or some other lady and she was indirectly inferring that she is above your league? If yes, then I'm afraid to say but you're indeed a fool. Sorry.

But if not, perhaps she intends to get you a shoe as val's gift?
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by benedictnsi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
engrfaruq:
A lady in my office ask me whats my shoe size and i gladly told her 45. After the girl left, my colleague started laughing at me, calling me fool. My question is, what does this type of question imply?

Your shoe size can be used to know your real Age...... She might have run the checks and found out you are a toddler and she is almost like a mom
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by myfantasies(f): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Maybe she wants to get a shoe for her man dis val period
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by vault(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
she wants to buy you a shoe..... what could possibly go wrong....

oh.... or maybe she is using your size as a description to buy her fiance a shoe grin

2 Likes

Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by engrfaruq(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
ronald4lif:
What led to the question? Was there a conversation relating to you saying you intend wooing her or some other lady and she was indirectly inferring that she is above your league? If yes, then I'm afraid to say but you're indeed a fool. Sorry.

But if not, perhaps she intends to get you a shoe as val's gift?

Guy we use to joke, clean jokes with laughter at times.... All of a sudden she just said whats your shoe size sir.
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Means you are not fit for her taste or either way......She just fool you bro.
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by Michellla(f): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
nigerian guys read meaning to literally everything grin
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by engrfaruq(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
satundlog:
Means you are not fit for her taste or either way......She just fool you bro.

guy I'm her senior.
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
engrfaruq:

guy I'm her senior.
Bone that thing.
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
engrfaruq:

guy I'm her senior.
Bone that thing.
engrfaruq:

guy I'm her senior.
Bone that thing.
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by kaziblake(f): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
blackjack21:
dunno

my they were using your shoe size to determine your prick size. and they laugh at how ridiculously small it is.
grin
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by engrfaruq(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=satundlog post=42319096]Bone that thing.[/quot
when i dont have any feelings for her
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by cruzita(f): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
don't act as if u don't know that she wants to buy u shoe this val.I don tire for una
Re: What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
And this is an issue? People really have time.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / You / I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.