Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic (8209 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Ass Worshiping Fetish. / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Viral Pic Of A Little Boy Sucking Breast Of A Mannequin At The Boutique,reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by BloggersNG: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2018
A Photo of 3 Different Nigerian Churches Worshiping in the Same building, is going viral yea? In the Photo RCCG is at the 3rd floor, Omega Fire Ministries Second floor, and Dominion City first Floor.. So basically people walk in there to attend three different churches.

See Another below, what do you think?

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/photo-of-3-different-nigeria-churches.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by subtlemee(f): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2018
This is not new na

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by emperorblog(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2018
lol
CHURCH OF GOD THAT GOOD FOR DEM
FTC STRAIGHT
NEED A BUSINESS IDEA CHECK MY SIGNATURE
CONTACT ME FOR,UR PROFESSIONAL WEB BESIGN
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by dyangprof(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Business Plaza

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Oche211(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Have you not since 3 business in one building before?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2018
The ministry is moving.... cool
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Zeebabybh: 6:32am On Jul 20, 2018
Lolsz
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by littlewonders: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Is no longer about winning souls.

Gone are those days when church buildings were home for late travellers.

Gone are those days when any church building was a place for anybody to go and pray without asking permission.

Gone are those days when churches held evangelism important than advertising.

Gone are those days when churches only had one doctrine.

Gone are those days when everything has only remained in those days.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by zionmde: 6:36am On Jul 20, 2018
on the other flip of the coin
they all co-exist peacefully without any fight or quarelling. They tolerate each other knowing fully well its the same body of Christ. I wonder if there is any other religion in this country that can have two factions (as they may call it) worshipping in the same building without bloodshed)

Ask Shiites and Shias or if two traditional worshippers can worship in the same building

23 Likes

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by beautygboel(f): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Only found Nigeria
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by ArcFresky(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Stale....

Wish there was more factories than churches.
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by GOFRONT(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Still on still, Corruption and evil ti take over
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2018
So which one should I attend?
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by checkolatunji: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2018
zionmde:
they all co-exist peacefully without any fight or quarelling. They tolerate each other knowing fully well its the same body of Christ. I wonder if there is any other religion in this country that can have two factions (as they may call it) worshipping in the same building without bloodshed)

Ask Shiites and Shias or if two traditional worshippers can worship in the same building

I have never seen 2 mosques in same place before which doesn't make sense cos you can worship anywhere as a Muslim. So, it's not about Shiites and Shia cos it's doesn't matter which one you parade yourself to be, you can always worship anywhere either a Shiite or a Shia( as you labbeld them) mosque

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Oche211(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2018
Orla234:
The ministry is moving.... cool

moving to a bigger warehouse abi?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Oche211(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2018
ArcFresky:
Stale....
Wish there was more factories than churches.
or 3 big warehouses for different products or malls in the same locations.
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by youcanmakeit: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2018
This is Nigeriacheesy
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Sheuns(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2018
zionmde:

Every Muslim pray the same way and same method, so when the time for prayer comes and a Muslim be it Shi'a or Sunni see any mosque, he prays in it and move on.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by AgentGoat: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2018
Occupying space meant for businesses. They should be paying tax.
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by ITbomb(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2018
littlewonders:
Is no longer about winning souls.

Gone are those days when church buildings were home for late travellers.

Gone are those days when any church building was a place for anybody to go and pray without asking permission.

Gone are those days when churches held evangelism important than advertising.

Gone are those days when churches only had one doctrine.

Gone are those days when everything has only remained in those days.
Gone are those days when prayer was for salvation of souls not financial breakthrough

Gone are those days when heaven was the focus not the size of offering and tithe envelope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by zionmde: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Sheuns:

Every Muslim pray the same way and same method, so when the time for prayer comes and a Muslim be it Shi'a or Sunni see any mosque, he prays in it and move on.
Its obvious in Kaduna state
Go to a northern mosque and lead in prayers na

Shia sunni indeed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by zionmde: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2018
checkolatunji:

I have never seen 2 mosques in same place before which doesn't make sense cos you can worship anywhere as a Muslim. So, it's not about Shiites and Shia cos it's doesn't matter which one you parade yourself to be, you can always worship anywhere either a Shiite or a Shia( as you labbeld them) mosque
Shia or Shiite and One is supporting the killing of the other
Go to Kaduna and tell that lie

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by nazablossom(f): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Battle of loudspeakers grin, I'm just feeling for their neighbors.
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Ztittude(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2018
old pix, old topic
freeze wrote about this topic before and it made frontpage...
bloggers SMH
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Alhajiemeritus: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2018
zionmde:

Lol oga shia Shiite.
Can Catholic and Pentecostal worship in the same building or Jehovah Witness and Anglican.

Good morning sir Oga shia shiite

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Ztittude(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2018
old pix, old topic
freeze wrote about this topic before and it made frontpage...
bloggers SMH
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by checkolatunji: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2018
zionmde:

Na you Sabi where you see lie. I just told you what I observed and you dey jerk upandan

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by oloriooko(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2018
This pic is the building close to Berger junction opposite Sky memorial.
Renting spaces to established churches can be good business cuz most times they pay upfront to avoid embarrassment.
Good biz for the property owner cheesy
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by demobaba1(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Body of Christ, the Ministry is moving to the Permanent site, sorrry Camp.
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by Deckline(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Why is this topic on the romance thread :>
Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by HajimeSaito(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2018
checkolatunji:

Can't you people open your mouths without lying?

Re: Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic by BlueRayDick: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
The ushers in this church will definitely have a target similar to the ones marketers have in every business organization.

As the business development arm of these wonderful enterprises, they must up their game else the competition from the next floor will sleep their target away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You / Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With / Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.