Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of (2780 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by PenAStory: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dear PAS readers, we have another tricky love situation on our hand. This time, it is a guy whose girl is double dating him and he is confused as to what to do. Read the email as we got it and drop your mature comments only.

I’m in a relationship with a girl I love so much, we started dating January but when I met her I asked if she had a bf and she said NO that she was single now we have dated for 8 months now she told me she has a bf she has been dating since December but she had to lie to me that she was single coz she liked me and couldn’t turn me down, I asked who the guy was and she told me the guy was the same guy she lied to me was her brother, she said she’s only with the guy coz her mom wants her to be with the guy coz her mom and the guy’s mom works in the same hospital in the UK now she keeps saying she loves me and can’t let go of me buh at the same time she can’t leave the boy coz of her mom and still she can’t tell the boy she’s dating me but she said she yet to have sex with him but she has with me, I don’t belive tha thou but even if I don’t care all I want is her in my life. Now she’s saying she has to talk to her mom abt the whole thing tha she doesn’t love the boy and all so basically my fate of been with her depends strongly on wah her mom thinks….AM confused wah do I do

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by RuggedArab: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm.... She is having sex with the other guy. Trust me, I know these things.

You are a back up "UPS" that she cannot let go. If I were you, I'll chill and be collecting all collectibles. Going forward, regulate your feelings for her so that you don't hurt too bad when she decides to quit the game she is playing with you.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Find a new girl friend and dump her hard before she dumps you....that way you stabilize the share of the hurt grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
I Smell Heartbreak Stories That Touch!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Find a new girl friend and dump her hard before she dumps you....that way you stabilize the share of the hurt grin

true talk some people can b selfish nd heartless dey don't have any plans for u yet lead u on for nothing
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

true talk some people can b selfish nd heartless dey don't have any plans for u yet lead u on for nothing

Of course...b4 i parted ways wit my ex...she said she dreamt of her leavin me and after some years she came bck pleaded with me and i took her bck....i was like in my thought "beta neva dat wit me cox e go be u lyk nollywood film wen i go look u 4 eye cum say No".....shame 2 her that she allowed herself 2 venture into that dream undecided
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Of course...b4 i parted ways wit my ex...she said she dreamt of her leavin me and after some years she came bck pleaded with me and i took her bck....i was like in my thought "beta neva dat wit me cox e go be u lyk nollywood film wen i go look u 4 eye cum say No".....shame 2 her that she allowed herself 2 venture into that dream undecided

eeya sorry we all av had shares of bad relationships cheesy

it only made us stronger
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

eeya sorry we all av had shares of bad relationships cheesy
it only made us stronger

I was a very picky guy but never knew i encounter such cry

Though the breakup was neither her fault nor mine
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I was a very picky guy but never knew i encounter such cry

Though the breakup was neither her fault nor mine

awwww sorry u are stronger and wiser wish ur ex well nd b happy smiley
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

awwww sorry u are stronger and wiser wish ur ex well nd b happy smiley

Already done that....but i hope she doesn't go "ballistic" undecided
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Already done that....but i hope she doesn't go "ballistic" undecided

ballistic how? cheesy u both aint togeda

her own is berra shebi she dated u abi

I was dating mysef all along lol cheesy tales for my future kids
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

ballistic how? cheesy u both aint togeda
her own is berra shebi she dated u abi
I was dating mysef all along lol cheesy tales for my future kids

U're such a funny lady....i wonder how u picture ur ex in ur mind grin

Well am findin it hard 2 let her go shaaa cry
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U're such a funny lady....i wonder how u picture ur ex in ur mind grin

Well am findin it hard 2 let her go shaaa cry

I picture him as a wicked human I see him so wicked

oh I forgot I dated mysef u kno cheesy

hard to let her go? lol don't hold her down if it was to work it wud av ok

be happy u only live once
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

I picture him as a wicked human I see him so wicked

oh I forgot I dated mysef u kno cheesy

hard to let her go? lol don't hold her down if it was to work it wud av ok

be happy u only live once

You know the pure in heart always xpect the same but only to get the direct opposite cry

What do u mean in the bolded sentence wink
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

You know the pure in heart always xpect the same but only to get the direct opposite cry

What do u mean in the bolded sentence wink

I av been dating mysef

wen I thought I was in a relationship I actually was in a situationship I wasnt even a main chick not a side chick I wasn't even his chick I was a spectator nd a secretary to record all d ladies he had been with cos he pratically made me aware lol silly child no respect nothing

may I never meet such again cheesy I will chase him nd play his hrt

dats wat I meant by dat cheesy
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I av been dating mysef

wen I thought I was in a relationship I actually was in a situationship I wasnt even a main chick not a side chick I wasn't even his chick I was a spectator nd a secretary to record all d ladies he had been with cos he pratically made me aware lol silly child no respect nothing

may I never meet such again cheesy I will chase him nd play his hrt

dats wat I meant by dat cheesy

Mehn you're even more hurt morethan i thought....hope he didnt took advantage of you while you were too blinded by love cry
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by Jay542(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
He has said it.!
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Mehn you're even more hurt morethan i thought....hope he didnt took advantage of you while you were too blinded by love cry

take advantage ke? a person I hate with severe passion

blinded by which yeye non existing love was never his gf has his frnds claimed

nd av accepted dat d relationship was created by me in d head bt av embraced reality now
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:23am On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

take advantage ke? a person I hate with severe passion

blinded by which yeye non existing love was never his gf has his frnds claimed

nd av accepted dat d relationship was created by me in d head bt av embraced reality now

I meant takin advantage when your love for him haven't turned to hatred

If you say u never loved him that's a big lie because the rate by which you loath him now shows you were deeply i repeat deeply in love with him....wink

I hope you don't pay ur new guy with the griefance of your ex
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I meant takin advantage when your love for him haven't turned to hatred

If you say u never loved him that's a big lie because the rate by which you loath him now shows you were deeply i repeat deeply in love with him....wink

I hope you don't pay ur new guy with the griefance of your ex

will never let an innocent guy pay for my ex sins no way

agreed I loved him bt as per I was never loved bck cudnt kill mysef i embraced d truth md move on

cheesy cannot come nd go nd kill mysef o jare
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

agreed I loved him bt as per I was never loved bck cudnt kill mysef i embraced d truth md move on

I can tell that your pillor suffered the most....whenever memories rans down ur cheek grin

If i may ask for how löng did u dated this "unfortunate" guy that you showered him with this amount of love cool
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I can tell that your pillor suffered the most....whenever memories rans down ur cheek grin

If i may ask for how löng did u dated this "unfortunate" guy that you showered him with this amount of love cool

I was never in a relationship get ur facts ryt
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I was never in a relationship get ur facts ryt

Sorry dear....so how long were you in "situationship" with him grin
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Sorry dear....so how long were you in "situationship" with him grin

lol berra mayb 8 months or 2 months u see so confused bt not any more cheesy
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol berra mayb 8 months or 2 months u see so confused bt not any more cheesy

Lol....confused indeed...mine was seven though i still put her on 2 inquiry of her sick mom
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lol....confused indeed...mine was seven though i still put her on 2 inquiry of her sick mom
awww nice of u

u stuck to ur ex not healthy
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by Kakamorufu(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2016
be the dumper before you turn to the dumpee. Wise up dude
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by dilini(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmmm.... Halfricanadian and UndispitedBlosom.... were you two have a Naira time-out date on here? Kinda enjoyed the convo that transpired between you two... Lol. Keep it up...

My 2cents sha...
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by tyson99(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Oh boy find a girl aside to move on with before she dumps you

That was how my gf of 5yrs just called me one day and said she's moving on that her mum went to church and she was told dat we ain't compatible,i was dumbfounded and d most painful part was that it was just a week after my accident and I wass on POP she doesn't even care

WOMEN!
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by GoldenJAT(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2016
give her an ULTIMATUM!let her choose u or d oda guy,keep luv outside of this 1st and use ur brain.the question..does she WANT U,as much As U WANT HER?let dt guide u
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by firstking01(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmmn...wetin i wan talk sef angry
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by firstking01(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sharap and stop fooling yourself with fabricated lies,mtcheeewsundecided…someone reading this now will think you were innocent of the whole sh!tundecided…rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18 +) - Season 1 Episode 2 / Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson / Ukwu Nwanyi Owerri: I Love This, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.